Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) (43253 Views)

Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics / Soldiers Kill IPOB Gunmen In Abia State / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Kwestionair: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
i just click 30 this year dude i nobi dem dangote or otedola who pays to be hyped then the can go and borrow money to invest am in my prime age young and bloody Rich if you doubt it your koko you believe it your biz but i will not watch anybody insult any igboman or woman and will look aware never ever and 4 the post na fake breaking news grin

God bless you big man. Chukwu gozie gi nkeukwu nna
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by jcross19: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tingotoe:
IPOB is currently recruiting new conscripts,to replace those killed today you ought to go sign up grin
lol Am happy that south east is more precious than the whole north if not they won't be defending the region with all their might.. Your destiny depend on them
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by okeysoninv: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Soso990240:
Why would i lie to myself over wetin no consign me? na only ur village people de use Pump challenge person wey carry AK 47 with double magazine
een are mad people. Go and rewatch their recent video at their camp last December . You will see plenty pump action with them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by heniford2: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
mediainc:

It's bewildering that mad people still exists, that suports criminals, urchins and terrorists killing them. If I was president, I will withdraw all army from East, so you guys can deal with yourselves.

Most of you stupid fools are in Alaba, Lagos and Abuja, you cowards are not where the action is grin
withdraw the said Arms that burn down peoples property and rape our woman This is what we want, check history no city that has army in it that is civilized we Eastern region do not want this armies of loot in Eastern states who go about destroying life's and property in the name of protecting allow east deal with is shit
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Tingotoe: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
jcross19:
lol Am happy that south east is more precious than the whole north if not they won't be defending the region with all their might.. Your destiny depend on them
Hey just go sign up and leave me in peace jare. I've had enough conversation with cannibals for one day
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by ndo1: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I'm member of The Nigeria. I don't know if Stupid Nigeria ever exists.

Are you Ipop member?
So you dont know that average nigeria like you are stupid?
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by ipobcannibals: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Allsouls:
They will kill us the Biafran's we will kill them the terrorist on uniforms at the end Biafra will come.
No two ways about it, don't expect us to fold our hands & watch will terrorist kill & burn our house & properties.
Make sure you join the ESN cannibals, so that you can kill soldiers and soldiers can kill you too, then your biaflaud can come in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Christboy320(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
udele1:
Nice one.

Fools. Dying for Biafra while Nnamdi Kanu's brothers are flexing donations abroad.

Who cares about Nnamdi kanu brother ,we only know Nnamdi kanu his brother can be enjoying himself that's not our motive ,biafra is a must by special grace of God, is it wrong for someone to say that he is tired and wants to go

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
I can see brainwashed efulefus gnashing in pain and sorrow at this news��
Well whoever this animals that have been killed are,it's a win win for Igboland.
Be you Ipob.
Be you Esn.
Be you Dss.
Be you Fulani.
Be You Anything,as long as you have signed up to be used as elements for trouble and destruction in Igboland,you will die shamefully like dis useless brainwashed esn militants you are seeing ��
God bless Igboland.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
okeysoninv:
een are mad people. Go and rewatch their recent video at their camp last December . You will see plenty pump action with them.
i wont argue with u.. common sense is there for u.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Christboy320(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
SIRRITE:
Namdi Kanu will die a miserable dea-th

Even if he dies today ,the whole world recognize him and know that he is a freedom fighter ,if it's easy for them to kill him ,since they would have done that ,without anyone noticing it ,but it's not easy bro
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Digitalfuture: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Black people in Nigeria are insane.

Contact via Discord: Digitalimpact3community#1807

Or follow us on Instagram@Digitalimpact3

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by brookz: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Good riddance

Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep...

Him self no go blink eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by udele1: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

All hail Nigeria, the land of killing people

This killing was done by IPOB. You can hear simon Ekpa lament and call them terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by udele1: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Christboy320:

Who cares about Nnamdi kanu brother ,we only know Nnamdi kanu his brother can be enjoying himself that's not our motive ,biafra is a must by special grace of God, is it wrong for someone to say that he is tired and wants to go

Why didn't the fraudster leave?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by gidgiddy: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
udele1:

This killing was done by IPOB. You can hear simon Ekpa lament and call them terrorists.

Well, the South East is relatively safe compared to the bloodbath going on up North in the pictures below, yet the Nigerian Army is not responding that fast up North, as it does in the South East.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by richie240: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
"igbos are not Igbos" "igbos are different from Igbos" yen-yen-yen but when "Igbos kee sojas'' or " sojas die for accident" threads go blow in jubilation with thousands of likes and shares. And whenn sojas kee ESN/Igbos wails of "sojas are kirring our blodas" wee rent d air.

See diswan now, if dem askam e go deny say him nor be ipob, but sojas kee ipob/ESN e say "them nigerianists hate igbos"

IGBOSON1:

Was expecting a thread like this to appear in the politics section and be sharply rushed to front page. It was expected after the pride of igbo-hating, ‘one Nigerianists’ were wounded with the recent news/thread on their evil and murderous Nigerian soldiers meeting their Waterloo in an accident in the south-east! smiley
When dem tork say over 90% igbos are biafran/ipob at heart e go be like exaggeration!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by ipobcannibals: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Christboy320:

There’s no where called biaflaud within the sovereign state of Nigeria, but biafla is located in Israel. If you’re tired of staying within the borders of Nigeria, then move your miserable behind to Israel, where biafla is located.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Ninobran90(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Notorious ESN gunmen indeed. Every criminal killed in South East is tagged IPOB/ESN. It is deliberate lies that will kill this yeye government and those stupid news medias. Go to the North and fight to kill the bandits and Boko-harrams terrorising and killing the inhabitants. IPOB and ESN are God fearing peaceful people.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by okeysoninv: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Soso990240:
i wont argue with u.. common sense is there for u.
go to sleep
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by ipobcannibals: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
ablejesus26:
I can see brainwashed efulefus gnashing in pain and sorrow at this news��
Well whoever this animals that have been killed are,it's a win win for Igboland.
Be you Ipob.
Be you Esn.
Be you Dss.
Be you Fulani.
Be You Anything,as long as you have signed up to be used as elements for trouble and destruction in Igboland,you will die shamefully like dis useless brainwashed esn militants you are seeing ��
God bless Igboland.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
Fulani and DSS have nothing to do with the insecurity in Igboland, rather all the troubles in Igboland was brought about by hunchback cannibal, lamidi cownu and his Ipob/ESN bingos.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Entprys(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tingotoe:
since you love IPOB/ESN so much why not go and join them in the struggle? New recruits are always welcome
Very tup!d talk
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Godispeace: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
IPOB miscreant like u will surely be sad abt this , ur time will be up soon . u will go like them shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
heniford2:
This same old picture undecided una go snap a criminal tag it IPOB grin grin grin werey people

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Fire for fire
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by emilo2bad: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nairaland moderators are so biased with their judgments.

A guy called me a prostitute, the moderators didn't ban him. But I was banned just because I called someone "He-goat like you"

Were they expecting me to fold my hands and keep quiet while the guys insult me?? I'm not an introvert oooo.

Now my ban is over, if anyone ask for trouble I would give it to you double. I'm a moving trailer.
Nairaland moderator are so biased. Iam right behind you because the same thing happened to me. Biased nairaland moderators watch out
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Mescana22(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
This same old picture undecided una go snap a criminal tag it IPOB grin grin grin werey people

You are a bloody Liar it’s not old pictures
They killed some Ipob cannibals yesterday
I am from Anambra and I want them all killed for harming innocent citizens
Bunch of wicked urchins

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
asanausana91:
you are tempting me to call you a fool. The address was given to you,the name of the terrorist was given to you, pictures were shown, what else do you want? If you are doubting the report,why not put a call to someone in the affected area before opening your dirty mouth to castigate the report?
am just been tempted to call you a fool. So old news can not be reported this way abi... Was it not in this same forum kanoyo o kanayo old story of house warming surfaces around January this year despite been a 2017 pictures and story. And it was reported as if its a recent event.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
asanausana91:
you are tempting me to call you a fool. The address was given to you,the name of the terrorist was given to you, pictures were shown, what else do you want? If you are doubting the report,why not put a call to someone in the affected area before opening your dirty mouth to castigate the report?
am just been tempted to call you a fool. So old news can not be reported this way abi... Was it not in this same forum kanoyo o kanayo old story of house warming surfaces around January this year despite been a 2017 pictures and story. And it was reported as if its a recent event
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Benitex48: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Good development
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nairaland moderators are so biased with their judgments.

A guy called me a prostitute, the moderators didn't ban him. But I was banned just because I called someone "He-goat like you"

Were they expecting me to fold my hands and keep quiet while the guys insult me?? I'm not an introvert oooo.

Now my ban is over, if anyone ask for trouble I would give it to you double. I'm a moving trailer.
Nairaland Moderators are touts. They can ban me I don't care. I am already getting tired of this place.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by nick50(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lagos /ibadan media @it again..what shows that they are ipob or esn members? Ewedu gobbling unity beggers !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu / Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.