Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) (43236 Views)

Breaking! Police Arrest IPOB ESN Gunman In Kastina State Northern Nigeria-pics / Soldiers Kill IPOB Gunmen In Abia State / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
And someone was there defending ESN
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by heniford2: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Was expecting a thread like this to appear in the politics section and be sharply rushed to front page. It was expected after the pride of Igbo-hating, ‘one Nigerianists’ were wounded with the recent news/thread on their evil and murderous Nigerian soldiers meeting their Waterloo in an accident in the south-east! smiley
Asin eeh!! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by contigiency(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Just look at how Nnamdi Kanu is sending young igbo guys to early grave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Notorious yet na Pump him de use? cheesy Come on, Nigeria Army u can do better. The ESN wey we de see for Videos, na Ak 47 with not less than 2 magazines dem de carry. I noticed that Police and Army usually kill people with pump or awka made, and still tag them ESN.. Where those ones wey de carry sophisticated weapons dey?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by ajumma(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
This same old picture undecided una go snap a criminal tag it IPOB grin grin grin werey people

go join the IPOB make dem repeat YOUR same old same picture

dan kwayya

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by NoQualmz: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
This same old picture undecided una go snap a criminal tag it IPOB grin grin grin werey people
Ipob are recruiting. When are you and ur brothers going to join na?
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
vee22:
Let all biafrans leave nigeria and all Nigerians leave biafra land. We can't continue to force people against their will.

The problem here is that, the Biafrans have no land. No Nigerian is living in Biafra.

That is why we send them to God,so that they can have their land in hell.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is to boost the morale of the terrorist army beeen posted to kill people in Anambra . For your information, this is an old picture... Search for it online and see how old it is.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by heniford2: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
osuofia2:

The gunmen who were out enforcing the illegally imposed sit-at-home order fired sporadically in and around a filling station in Ihiala town. On receipt of a distress call, troops of the NA launched out to the location to restore normalcy. On intercepting the dissidents, a fire fight ensued and the gallant troops neutralized their leader, Ejike and three others.
Keep crying, why not go to the nearest Army barracks around and ask them this useless questions? Why are you pained over death of Criminals
Anybody can be EJike nobi here we saw one man be arrested and labeled as ESN and IPOB a youngman coming back from his business i fear you guys in breaking news undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
ajumma:

dan kwayya

He is keyboard warrior. He might even be eliminated by the same IPOP one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
HonNL:

HQ Nigerian Army

NA VIGILANTES OOOO!
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
This is to boost the morale of the terrorist army beeen posted to kill people in Anambra . For your information, this is an old picture... Search for it online and see how old it is.

I'm Nigerian, are you IPOP member?
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I'm Nigerian, are you IPOP member?
?
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by ajumma(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
CC

FamTomx2
after4
Zorn
thatsleepboy1

I hope you are watching
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
call me MUMU but before ever achieve any of what i have achieved in life you will maybe dead to say your children may not even finish secondary school because of poorness ur online making noise with me who u don't even know undecided
grin agbero! Tell us what have you achieved other than terrorist tag?
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by wonderr(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
If dey never kill that idiot for inside prison I never satisfy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by heniford2: 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
ajumma:

dan kwayya
your brother shall be killed in Eastern state if he do not leave as for you na bush meat u be no value just cantafit..
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by ndo1: 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lies,lies and lies.nigeria army lost five men and vehicles thas what we know.you people want to cover up your shame.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
?

Can I call you by your name?

Don't be afraid. I'm just joking.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
ndo1:
Lies,lies and lies.nigeria army lost five men and vehicles thas what we know.you people want to cover up your shame.

Are you IPOP member my Friend?
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by okeysoninv: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Soso990240:
Notorious yet na Pump him de use? cheesy Come on, Nigeria Army u can do better. The ESN wey we de see for Videos, na Ak 47 with not less than 2 magazines dem de carry. I noticed that Police and Army usually kill people with pump or awka made, and still tag them ESN.. Where those ones wey de carry sophisticated weapons dey?
dey lie to urself . Go and watch their videos they uses a lot of pump. Shame to ipob
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by heniford2: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nairobi33:

grin agbero! Tell us what have you achieved other than terrorist tag?
so that ur terrorist of army will go and burn it down or Rape my female staffs abi undecided
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
asanausana91:
you are tempting me to call you a fool. The address was given to you,the name of the terrorist was given to you, pictures were shown, what else do you want? If you are doubting the report,why not put a call to someone in the affected area before opening your dirty mouth to castigate the report?
Don't waste your time sir, he's an online warrior of the terrorist ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by michoim(m): 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nice one from our gallant NA
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by DLuciano: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:

console yourself! call your brothers to order, their approach to self determination is wrong. the world have changed, let them apply modernized and diplomatic approach, not all this senseless and callous killings, maltreatment of your own people and exploitation of the vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Peace is the most vital thing in every state...
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Good news
Doom to all terrorists
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
Anybody can be EJike nobi here we saw one man be arrested and labeled as ESN and IPOB a youngman coming back from his business i fear you guys in breaking news undecided undecided
No be old news again?
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Vadese1: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Just Pray never to witness the calamity of the ipob/Esn , either by your family or any of your close ones. This ipob/esn guys are heartless. A young man from Enugu state who came home for Xmas was shot death by this Ipob/Esn group

heniford2:
i may not join physical but my finance will go a long way in safe guarding our people from uruchs like you undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
Show us that old pics

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
wonderr:
If dey never kill that idiot for inside prison I never satisfy

Don't worry. The government is doing the needful.

To kill the tree that keeps having branches, don't cut trunk but the roots.
Re: Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) by heniford2: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Soso990240:
the will not reply you this one grin cheesy na to catch street security guy doing his job kill the dude then liabel him ESN IPOB and will think we are not smart to educated to notice it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat / Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.