Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,256 members, 7,853,278 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting (4776 Views)

Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting / Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector / Open Advice To South West Governors On Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by EkoIle1: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2011
emmatok:

You Tinubu lads are here again with your usual rants.

I hear Eko Ile saying " Who voted, elected, appoint or made Awo Yoruba leader?"  you better go ask your Father and Grand Father who PAPA AWO is to the YORUBA PEOPLE.

When the Yoruba PEOPLE were enjoying better and affordable education, health e.t.c. due to Awo's vision were where you and your TINUBU.

The YORUBA RACE is strong and dynamic today simply because of what PAPA AWO did for his people.

And TINUBU is benefiting from that.

Now you little children are gallivanting all over the internet all because of TINUBU.

Apart from Tinubu winning the SW to ACN what has he and his Governors done for the Yoruba people.

Yet these Children are comparing Tinubu to AWO.

@ dayokanu calling MAMA "HIV". You can continue  o  o o .

If you love Awo so much, why don't you just go and bury yourself with him?
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by ZnO: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
A house divided against itself. What a bumbling, crumbling lot.
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by dayokanu(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2011
emmatok:

@ dayokanu calling MAMA "HIV". You can continue  o  o o .

Mama sabi her pikin, Her pikin are Oluwole, Alao-Akala, Arapaja, Omisore, OGD, Oyinlola, OBJ, Aduwo, Obanikoro and other outcasts
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by emmatok(m): 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

If you love Awo so much, why don't you just go and bury yourself with him?

You can leave that for us to decide, when we see a leader we know one.

You forgot that SHOYINKA AND OTHER GREAT ONES  are still alive and Tunibu is not in that class.  undecided undecided undecided
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by EkoIle1: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2011
emmatok:

You can leave that for us to decide, when we see a leader we know one.

Who is us and we?
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by iragbijile: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Who is us and we?

Us = Yoruba People

We = Yoruba people

GEddit. Money is not everything. ediota
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by Ngodigha: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2011
iragbijile:

Us = Yoruba People

We = Yoruba people

Mind you, it is Babapupa you are insulting. You no dey fear fear.
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by EkoIle1: 12:42am On Jun 25, 2011
iragbijile:

Us = Yoruba People

We = Yoruba people

I know you are excited and anxious to commence trolling, but I didn't quote your re-tarded a/ss.

Wait your turn like bingo.

Must be full moon on NL today, too many damn trolls.
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by ak47mann(m): 12:54am On Jun 25, 2011
eko ile this boy has vision his thinking is very exposed the boy actually get something up there look at the way all these monkeys are attacking him they cant see were his coming from, well his yoruba against YARIBAS undecided undecided undecided
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by houvest: 2:27am On Jun 25, 2011
No matter on whose side anyone is I really take exception to the insults to our elders and especially the matriach. Even in politics it is unAfrican and quite repulsive. Can anyone insult his or her grandmother and use such unprintable language on her even if they disagree? Why this quick recourse to insults on NL? Speaks volumes of people's upbringing. Please Moderators call these folks to order. I need to throw up.
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 25, 2011
ak47mann:

eko ile this boy has vision his thinking is very exposed the boy actually get something up there look at the way all these monkeys are attacking him they cant see were his coming from, well his yoruba against YARIBAS undecided undecided undecided

This blackie monkey has started again today.
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by EkoIle1: 3:50am On Jun 25, 2011
houvest:

No matter on whose side anyone is I really take exception to the insults to our elders and especially the matriach. Even in politics it is unAfrican and quite repulsive. Can anyone insult his or her grandmother and use such unprintable language on her even if they disagree? Why this quick recourse to insults on NL? Speaks volumes of people's upbringing. Please Moderators call these folks to order. I need to throw up.

Stop spewing your warped understanding of Yoruba idiosyncrasies. The same Yoruba line you just traced frowns at adult insulting other people and disrespecting themselves.

lol @ Moderators call these folks to order. Abeg leave crack alone. lol
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by houvest: 4:27am On Jun 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Stop spewing your warped understanding of Yoruba idiosyncrasies. The same Yoruba line you just traced frowns at adult insulting other people and disrespecting themselves.

lol @ Moderators call these folks to order. Abeg leave crack alone. lol

. Chicken and egg vicious cycle then. Some  balanced understanding. SMH.
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by juman(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2011
Tribune is just fighting already lost battle.

We see Asiwaju Tinubu and his ACN people as our saviour. People that are liberating us from PDP nonsense people.
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by juman(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2011
They don't want us to follow Asiwaju Tinubu, so who should we follow??

They are just fighting for their personal gain, not for the masses interest.
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2011
This country really sucks. im tired Everywhere I go anytime u read or watch the news, or you meet peopel the gist is alwayds the same ol' BS.
Yorubas are complaining of marginalization
Hausas are complaining or marginalization
Igbos too are complaining of marginalization
Niger deltans, Middle belters, so who are those @ the helm of affairs? Martians?

angry
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by jaso1(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2011
By the virtue of things Tinubu Jagamabogu deserve that position that any other person in Yoruba. He presents the entire quality” name it? Kudos to Baba Awo and others that have solidly contribute for the growth of the race but this is a continuous project that must be anchor, super head my competent man not woman. Mama HID is great grand ma to everybody and should be in her retirement class and be relieve of activities that will not allow us to enjoy her more. and she should not allow those with dual mouth to rubbish the legacy Baba Awo left behind, they are agitating for their pocket not for us we know them. Tinubu decerve more than Yoruba leader to me i call him leader of universe because he deceive it.
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by jaso1(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2011
By the virtue of things Tinubu Jagamabogu deserve that position than any other person in Yoruba. He presents the entire quality” name it? Kudos to Baba Awo and others that have solidly contribute for the growth of the race but this is a continuous project that must be anchor, super head my competent man not woman. Mama HID is great grand ma to everybody and should be in her retirement class and be relieve of activities that will not allow us to enjoy her more. and she should not allow those with dual mouth to rubbish the legacy Baba Awo left behind, they are agitating for their pocket not for us we know them. Tinubu decerve more than Yoruba leader to me i call him leader of universe because he deceive it.
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by emmatok(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2011
jas_o:

By the virtue of things Tinubu Jagamabogu deserve that position than any other person in Yoruba. He presents the entire quality” name it? Kudos to Baba Awo and others that have solidly contribute for the growth of the race but this is a continuous project that must be anchor, super head my competent man not woman. Mama HID is great grand ma to everybody and should be in her retirement class and be relieve of activities that will not allow us to enjoy her more. and she should not allow those with dual mouth to rubbish the legacy Baba Awo left behind, they are agitating for their pocket not for us we know them. Tinubu decerve more than Yoruba leader to me i call him leader of universe because he deceive it.

These Tinubu worshippers no wan gree o o o .

Leader of the universe ko Defender of the universe no.

Yesterday it was OBJ, today it is Tinubu, tomorrow another will emerge.

Only the wise don't go with the crowd.
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by ak47mann(m): 3:04am On Jun 26, 2011
emmatok:

These Tinubu worshippers no wan gree o o o .

Leader of the universe ko Defender of the universe no.

Yesterday it was OBJ, today it is Tinubu, tomorrow another will emerge.

Only the wise don't go with the crowd.

that's SE ways by nature you are very right thou smiley
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by 1luvkipsus: 6:38am On Jun 28, 2011
Will this fight finally lead the Yorubas (tribalists) to extinction?i nva liked Tinubu due 2 his arrogance,pride &highhandednes but i hate Awo more wit passion.he institutionalized tribalism,& d Yorubas call dat 'legacy',thank God Tinubu has finally come 2 destroy those evil 'legacies'.carry on Asiwaju but pls leave d children out of dis.i don't see them takin after their tribal-demagouge father.
Re: South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting by EkoIle1: 6:52am On Jun 28, 2011
1luvkipsus:

Will this fight finally lead the Yorubas (tribalists) to extinction?i nva liked Tinubu due 2 his arrogance,pride &highhandednes but i hate Awo more wit passion.he institutionalized tribalism,& d Yorubas call dat 'legacy',thank God Tinubu has finally come 2 destroy those evil 'legacies'.carry on Asiwaju but pls leave d children out of dis.i don't see them takin after their tribal-demagouge father.

Why do you clowns have some much anger and hate in you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Reasons APGA Disqualified Soludo..The PDP,Fidelity Bank Connection / Can The South East Contain All Igbos / The Stupidest Things That Ruined The Jonathan Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.