Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm (39381 Views)

My Friends Funny Interview Experience / 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm by otipoju(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
crows2ravens:

Wow. It's unlike most westerners.
After two weeks you are very justified to ask them how far with your application status.
Send them a mail, a kind reminder telling them you're still looking forward to their response.
Also state that you would be willing to provide more information, or make clarifications as they may require, or take additional assessments.... Anyone that you think applies on this case. Just in case they want to give you another shot before deciding... A possibility.

Some may place your application on hold till they're through with other candidates, and then make a decision. But if you don't hear anything from them a week after your email reminder, they don ghost you be that.

True.
Re: My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm by Supreme145(m): 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
crows2ravens:

Wow. It's unlike most westerners.
After two weeks you are very justified to ask them how far with your application status.
Send them a mail, a kind reminder telling them you're still looking forward to their response.
Also state that you would be willing to provide more information, or make clarifications as they may require, or take additional assessments.... Anyone that you think applies on this case. Just in case they want to give you another shot before deciding... A possibility.

Some may place your application on hold till they're through with other candidates, and then make a decision. But if you don't hear anything from them a week after your email reminder, they don ghost you be that.
Got the confirmation mail today....they moved ahead with another candidate

1 Like

Re: My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm by Blissbath(f): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Supreme145:

Got the confirmation mail today....they moved ahead with another candidate
Sorry... you will get a better offer

1 Like

Re: My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
fastseo:

Yes, inverter and battery is necessary (u will recharge by nepa or gen) .
Then u can upgrade by buying the panel to get ur battery changed via sunlight

Hi, how are you doing? Where did you get your inverter and battery? Want to avoid getting the fake.
Re: My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm by fastseo: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
nenyewrites:

Hi, how are you doing? Where did you get your inverter and battery? Want to avoid getting the fake.

Mercury battery.
Re: My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
fastseo:

Mercury battery.

Ok, thanks
Re: My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
fastseo:

Mercury battery.

Where did you buy it from?
Re: My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm by fastseo: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
nenyewrites:

Where did you buy it from?

Where they sell battery. Ask them of solar battery or rather visit a solar shop accessories closer to u
Re: My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
fastseo:

Where they sell battery. Ask them of solar battery or rather visit a solar shop accessories closer to u

Ok, thank you.
Re: My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm by Gbengageorge: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Your story funny die as I have been in that shoe before, but let me tell you the latest one I had. I had the interview with a Nigerian company , as I logged in with my Zoom , we were doing audio and the male interviewer said he wanted to see my face, and we can switch back to audio later, as I switched, na so my camera was showing upside down. I no fit laugh as I am imagining how he will turn his head to see my face. I am already working in an IT company for more than five years, so I was not scared about the outcome of the interview, I am just looking for a change in package and environment. But as usual he said he will get back to me.
Re: My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm by Gbengageorge: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Yeeee, Village people o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

fabregas04:
Mine was when it was like 2 minutes for d interview to commence.
everything was set ooo, na so Airtel just seize internet network and i don't have data on my MTN line, no one was around to share hotspot, omo i no fit believe am, loro kan sha, na so i missed d interview. like an hour later airtel restored network, d damage was already done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Asked About Salary Preference / You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy / 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.