Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,024 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me On Whatsapp (30487 Views)

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by ejiromusic(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Lenny22:
I grew up with a girl in the same neighbourhood from childhood to adulthood, although I'm two years older than her.
She looks decent on the outside and she has no scandal to her name so far.

I have done favours for her in the past without an ulterior motive but simply because her elder brother is a close friend.

Recently I asked her out and she agreed but I noticed our conversations was more on her saying she is hungry, broke and bla bla most of the time. I do oblige by sending her money etc.

I began to see the relationship as parasitic and she only texts when she needs something, so I decided to lock up. I stopped giving her stuffs.
Recently she told me she had no money on her and I simply told her I'm broke , that I have no money. She decided to block me on WhatsApp.

I don't know if she is trying to play games but I'm not bothered. What can I do to reap a little of what I have sown?

https://music.apple.com/ng/album/i-am-ep/1588299601
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Pain(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2022
All I can say is congratulations !!! Move on
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Offpoint1: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2022
Lenny22:
I grew up with a girl in the same neighbourhood from childhood to adulthood, although I'm two years older than her.

I have done favours for her in the past without an ulterior motive but simply because her elder brother is a close friend.

Recently I asked her out and she agreed but I noticed our conversations was more on her saying she is hungry, broke and bla bla most of the time. I do oblige by sending her money etc.

I began to see the relationship as parasitic and she only texts when she needs something, so I decided to lock up. I stopped giving her stuffs.
Recently she told me she had no money on her and I simply told her I'm broke , that I have no money. She decided to block me on WhatsApp.

I don't know if she is trying to play games but I'm not bothered. What can I do to reap a little of what I have sown?
Move on with your life and count your lose.
AT no time show ever think of giving her a second chance if she come begging, it's an emotional game and weak men will always fall for it. Choose which the men category you belong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by DSC7: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2022
Lolsss...

Onye eriri erigoya cheesy cheesy..

Giving a lady money is just like pouring salt inside river....

You don try ur best so Abegggggg face front
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by jaxxy(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2022
Lenny22:

What exactly do u want to reap?? Get part of ur money back or what?? undecided

How old r u? No be me go teach u bad thing.

When u want to catch a rabbit u don’t tell it u have no food until it has entered ur cage. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nathaniel111(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2022
Your mumu no too much
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Gate050: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2022
Lenny22:

You don't tell woman that you're broke, instead tell her you're expecting millions in weeks to come, so she should lend you some money. You chop her money, chop her cookies for free anytime anyday, twice some days. Let this ring in your head " TRUTH HURT, LIE HEALS " I will never ever tell the truth to anyone most especially women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Boatswain: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2022
All along you were her ATM, as e no gree despense na to go to another ATM now... Na SIMPle sturv now...
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Solace92: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2022
Lenny22:

It's so glaring she only needs your Money and not sincere love.

Leave her and move on with your life jare.

Boring relationship
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2022
giving money to a lady that's possibly not a virgin, she turn to you when she needed help and throw you back to the thrash you belong when you're not needed

put your hands on your head every Tuesday, pray for common sense for 7 Tuesdays

you asking how you can reap what you sow, shows you never touch that girl? Awon no sex before marriage, olobo Atlantic ocean

you can't reap anything again, she's playing games and believe me before you go won move to reap, she go still collect from you and runaway

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by mrdipye(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2022
No be all investment get ROI
Move on my dear OP

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2022
Qatar2022:

Ewu he must reap where he sow
Ok..
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Basiljoe: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2022
Women cannot appreciate the sacrifices men are expected to make.

What do you mean by reaping a little of what you sow? Why are you so optionless and needy?
Move on to another chick but this time she has to be more interested in you than you in her.

Women with high interest levels won't stress your life or give you "mixed signals".

Date like 7 of them at the same time. That's how you sieve chaff from the wheat.
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by udemzyudex(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2022
Count your loses and move on.

No be every time person dey reap wetin he or she sow grin
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Edipet(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ladies please get a job, learn a skill, be independent. Stop begging men for money, you're relegation yourself.

Back to you @op. You're a broke man.

Broke men are attracted to broke ladies
Rich men are attracted to rich ladies
Men of good quality are attracted to women of good quality.

So, improve yourself!!!!!
you are right. But haven't you seen or heard a situation were Madam is attracted to her gateman or mechanic,...a responsible man been attracted to street sexy lady
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by ashawopikin(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2022
Lenny22:

better give yourself brain
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by charlsecy(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2022
Gadafii:
....if she demands for money all the time, put her on pedestal and demand for sex all the time too...
But it's both who would enjoy the sex, but only her would enjoy the money received!
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2022
Absolutely nothing bro grin
On to d next one
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Edipet(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2022
Basiljoe:
Women cannot appreciate the sacrifices men are expected to make.

What do you mean by reaping a little of what you sow? Why are you so optionless and needy?
Move on to another chick but this time she has to be more interested in you than you in her.

Women with high interest levels won't stress your life or give you "mixed signals".

Date like 7 of them at the same time. That's how you sieve chaff from the wheat
read this Op
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by 24brains(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2022
Lenny22:
What can I do to reap a little of what I have sown?
honestly, nigerian girls don't understand that dating is a partnership stuff. They see it as a means of extortion ("no free promo" song by corizo ft. sabi boy & rita rich) and the greedy ones among them have multiple guys to achieve their nefarious aim.

if you really want to reap the fruits of your labour, then you have to spend more and play along her demands.

this is why i now petronize clean runs babe of my choice because even if your spend your last kobo on your girlfriend (hair, outings, clothes, birthday celebrations, airtime, make-up and creams) she is still going to leave you when you totally go broke!! you will still hear "am not in the mood".

funny enough, the only thing they offer is "SEX". so why spend your life savings just to have sex with a girlfriend when you can spend less to have it with a coded runs girl and have peace of mind?

5 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by anambraamaka: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2022
leave her
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Germi9: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lenny22:

You mean you have not reaped from were you have sown? Thats BS
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Tzar(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
If you have not knacked her severally and you kept sending her money? YOU ARE THE MAGA OF THE CENTURY.
You are 2yrs older than her, but she is 20yrs smarter than you. She has simply shown you that you are useless to her without the handouts she collects from you.
I suggest you just lick your wounds and learn from this experience, so that you don’t fall MAGA next time again.

Lenny22:

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by ufotunang: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Girls of nowadays do not want to hera the word broke....they see their boyfriend as a source of income, feeding allowance, urgent 5k .. nawaoooo
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by seyz91(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
To whom it may concern! I've been saying and will keep saying, Naija Vagina people no dey love anybody, they only associate with the Benefits, once the benefits stop their pretence Like or Attention stops as well

They only see we men as provider to them, like you said earlier as noticed her relationship is Parasitc, exactly what it is, PARASiTIC is what every naija girls relationship with any man Is.
Lenny22:

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by seanjy4konji: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
the way ladies run scam now aday...

I dont pity them when they meet their water loo..
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Fadafada231(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bahamas95:
Nigerian girls with their problems.

I have learnt from my mistake, nothing on earth would make me date any of my sister's friends....I broke up with her cos of her bad character and she started campaigning around that I used and dumped her. It was meant to be a one night stand so I wonder why she can't move on.

Currently dating one of my sister's friends now, the gal set die. All of her friends are damn gorgeous but I prefer this particular one because of her impeccable physique. The day I meet her with my sister she was looking at me codedly as a guy man I decode her interest on me, we have been together copulating for eight months now. We had a little argument recently and she was angry for my sister telling her that after I have destroy her vjay with my big catapillar I am now acting strange and silly telling my sister to talk to me, our problem is due to her stubbornness, she no dey hear word. Now I don dey eye another of my sister's friends to devour.
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
gift0123:

cool cool hello...

Hi pretty
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by toujurs: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Omo guy, your own even told you she was hungry. Some girls honestly are dumb. There was this girl i met at the filling station, looking churchy. Omo as i see the babe i thought i have finally met the right one. So she told me her birthday was december 18th, babe i just met you on the 14th, you are already asking for birthday gift haba shocked, you don't even know that much yet. The shock of my life happened when on the 17th she called me, to tell me she hope i have bought her birthday gift, i told her, please oh that i don't have money, can you believe this girl blocked me and deleted my number asap. I couldn't believe it just because of a gift.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by adedehinbo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lenny22:

call her and ask her why she blocked you,she might want to deny,ask her that is it because of money that u couldn't give her?tell her to come to your place and talk over it,when she comes,try touch her,if she reject,tell her you want to feel her beauty from the inside,if she doesn't agree,free her and squeeze 200 into her palm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Dicksonpal: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
This one blocked me cause I said she's broke and what does she have to offer?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.