Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? (65024 Views)

Poll: Choose your favorite three 'action!' screamers

Steven Spielberg: 32% (75 votes)
Martin Scorsese: 26% (61 votes)
Francis Ford Coppola: 9% (21 votes)
Quentin Tarantino: 18% (42 votes)
Peter Jackson: 11% (26 votes)
Michael Bay: 1% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood / Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? / Charmed - Luv It Or Hate It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by iice(f): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2008
Heard about Del Toro directing 'The Hobbit'?
He'll be gone for years to do that movie. . .
It'l still pretty much be produced by Jackson's team. . .

One more day to go! grin grin
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by Dreloaded(f): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2008
one more day til?

and I dont t6hink he should produce the Hobbit, rather he put his time towards something of his own creation
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by iice(f): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2008
Till Iron man tongue

I think its all set, after Hellboy, he'll be moving to NZ to shoot the hobbit.
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by vescucci(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2008
I'LL BE BACK!

FROM WHERE YOU ASK?

WHEN I'M BACK IT WON'T MATTER!
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by iice(f): 7:58pm On May 01, 2008
Vesc cheesy
You need to see Iron Man. . .
It was great!
No nonsense love stories like they usually do. . . grin grin
Awesome graphics and the feel of him in the gold and red suit. . .i felt like i was playing the game, you know, the feeling like you are in the game erhhh movie lol.
I want that suit! tongue grin grin
Still have some complaints. . .like erhhh maybe il save that till when you watch it. . .
Sweet!!! now what next to watch tongue grin
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by iice(f): 4:32am On May 07, 2008
So there's a new G.I Joe movie undecided I think the triple A is in this movie

There is another movie the Wachowski brothers are producing but not directing - Ninja Assassin undecided
I don't know if it's based on a comic or what. . .people have no idea tongue Is ninja assassin redundant?

Gonna try to check out speedracer 2mrw or so. . .it looks cotton candy to me but i would like to see if they made any ground breaking effects. Never was a fan of the cartoon sef.

Oh common got signed on to play a part in Terminator: Salvation. . .Bale plays the lead. . .
Seriously mehnnn. . .i thought we were done with Terminator undecided

R you guys looking forward to Indiana Jones? Am kindda skeptical although i love adventure. . .i don't know, i'll hold off till it comes out. . .
Hahhhh can't wait for Prince Caspian, good thing it opens soon, so if speedracer flops, i'll just erase the memory with prince caspian tongue tongue
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by vescucci(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2008
Hi all in the most sacrosanct of sacred rooms!

iice, you shoulda said when Speed Racer flops,

Ninja assasin is redundant o. I thought all ninjas were some sort of assasins depending on who u're assassinating.

I think Indie's gonna be fun to watch. Never mind that Harrison is way older. If you saw the makings of LXG and San's performances you'd know what I mean. any Grandpa can kick ass in hollywood.

Prince Caspian shows a lot of promise.

Generally I like war films, but they have to have a snsible story behind them. We'll see,

Frankly, I'll wait till I see news on the Terminator crap. My mind can't wrap itself around it. Have those blokes ever heard 'give it a rest'?

More later, So much for being 'back'
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by iice(f): 12:19pm On May 10, 2008
Vesc. . .i saw speedracer undecided
The first half was hella boring. . .somewhere around the middle it started getting cool - if you can ignore the toys, the candy land and some shots. . .
Some parts look like someone on an acid trip shot it
There is nothing new with regards to graphics. . .
Lots of drifting but sometimes, you know u are seeing toys moving. . .
And of course what would a wachowski brothers movie be without some person yarning dust undecided
The youngest racer is a joy grin grin but overall the movie killed as in boring as the cartoon. . .
So no, the wachowski brothers will not be nearing my list of top directors anytime soon.

I saw the trailer for the Clone Wars. . .hmmmmm this man must milk everything! I did however liked the Clone wars that was shown on CN
Hmmm there is a preview of Heroes season 3. . .looks like a lot of villains are coming out next season. And it will be a 3 hour premier cheesy cheesy cheesy Awesome!!!

There's gonna be a Donnie Darko sequel undecided

Hmmm am not big on war films, unless like you there is something worth watching. . .
Nwayz. . .think am gonna go play some games tongue
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by Egnite: 5:54pm On May 11, 2008
I haven't seen speedracer yet. But i don't know why i have this itchy feeling inside that makes me want to reach out thru this PC and choke u(well the guy that posted the comment b4 me).

The only one yarning dust is u (dude). If u can't appreciate constructive dialogue then,

I'm sure u don't read.

I don't know why but i really want 2 punch u for wat u just said about d wachos.

Saw forbidden kingdom, all i can say is that it could have been better, about 50%. Jumper 2 blows a little. The whole film didnt have a plot. Nobody said anything and nobody even explained shit.
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by iice(f): 6:02pm On May 11, 2008
Ahahahahaha Laughing ma frozen butt off grin grin grin
Please come choke cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nothing constructive in the dialogue jare. . .dust as usual, (some on a speed speech test) waste of film that should have been used to add scenes to some other movies. . .
Only punch? Please karate chops even grin grin grin talk about blindess grin grin
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by Egnite: 6:17pm On May 11, 2008
I now get it

iice's a chick. NO WONDER.

I always wondered why the smileys. Thought it was 222222222 queer for a guy.

So iice's a chick.

Well don't fret lady, forgive my previous comment.

In light of this recent revelation, i like to say,

Sorry, first and,

I wish my DOG could reach thru and slap u with a copy of a wachoski screenplay.

But im not very sure that will even wake u up.

U seem imprevious to appreciating creativity

Click your heels dorothy and do me a favour DISAPPEAR
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by iice(f): 6:22pm On May 11, 2008
Hehehehehe only if you give me the original Dorathy shoes grin grin grin
Creativity of Wachowskis? That ended with Matrix? grin grin grin
LMAFAO. . .thanks for the laugh with regards to creativity. . .
I can just see creativity shining forth especially with my being a 'chick' grin grin grin
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by vescucci(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2008
Y'all better cut it out before I feel like it too much fun reading y'all butcher yourselves.

Egnite, you really need to lighten up. What? Have you got simplyhunguponthewachowskibrothersitis? Or is it the casturroyalgazeuponmeohwachowski syndrome? how they frigging hell can u expect Speed racer to have any meaningful dialogue (for an adult at least). Except if they're not being true to the cartoon series. I've not seen the film but I'd prefer to see Ivan Hoe to seeing that! Common men, all you're achieving is make me lose the respecct I have for the Wachowskis. Don't come blazing cuz I'm the King of punchlines, you'd run home to momma with ur invisible tail between ur legs.

That little matter aside, now on to more pleasing stuff, iice, that is. BTW she's not just some chic and it strikes me she's more manly than u if you're going gaga about speed racer. Couldn't help defending u iice. I know it's the last thing u need but, hey, blame my hero genes. Unfortunately I don't have time to chat but I'm really excited about the heroes season premiere. Uche hasn't pirated the season two to the end yet but it's good to know they're still keeping on.

More later! Ciao
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by Dreloaded(f): 7:52pm On May 16, 2008
iice have you seen the trailer for "The Spirit"?
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by iice(f): 4:31am On May 17, 2008
Toh, yeah i've seen it. . .kindda sin cityish duhhh lol
Can't figure why Scarlett is in that one jare. . .the girl bores me undecided

Vesc,
My hero bats eyelashes rofl grin grin
I hope you don't wear briefs over your tights tongue
Yup am happy about Heroes. . .more villains is gon' be awesome!!
Hmmmm gon' go see Caspian or Indy or both even in a few days. . .can't wait!
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by Egnite: 7:47pm On May 18, 2008
Go out and get the recent edition of the TIME that talked about iron man and speed racer. It says much.

And i will like to add that in a generation where it seems that every story has been written or every plot has been told. As an artist you curse your WORDS and every COMFORT, that blinded you for way too long, you'll DAMN them all and re-invent yourself because you've realised with this you'll make a DIFFERENCE from now on.

Have you seen M. Night's "lady in the water"? Well what i'm trying to say is that, the wachos r like the author guy in Lady in The Water, what they do inspires me to create so much more. I'm sorry you think they r not worth it (your loss).

I'm done with trying to make y'all see the story that lies beneath the canvas.

OPEN YOUR EYES nothing is surface meant, aspire to learn the IMPLIED, unavail yourself from this unthinking majority.
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by iice(f): 9:21am On May 19, 2008
laughin ma frozen butt off grin grin grin
Would that we actually practice what we preach grin grin chuckles

Vesc. . .hmmmm remember when i talking about the jj Abrams show - Fringe?
Nwayz there's a trailer abi sneak peek out. . .looks good.
Whedon's Dollhouse. . .dunno sha. . time will tell. Besides Firefly didn't last long but it sure made an impact on people.
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by vescucci(m): 5:48pm On May 19, 2008
M. Night no doubt is a poet of true repute and you shouldn't even dream of comparing the artistry of Lady in the Water with Speedracer. I mean what wavelength are you working on? Funny iice didn't even mention what she found the film like. One other of my friends said it was too documentaryish. I myself thought it was supposed to be scary. But all that's besides the point. Seeing beneath the canvas my friend ain't no problem I have or will be having soon. Maybe my X-ray vision digs too deep, beyond what you think is supposed to be seen down to the utter crap that some movies are. (Story wise that is)

iice jare, I heard about The Spirit too, but haven't seen any thing substantial. I'll check it out some more. Some people say Prince Caspian is too violent to be a sequel to Narnia, but then it's not exactly a sequel. But I guess that's good news for ya. The gorier the merrier, eh?
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by iice(f): 2:35am On May 20, 2008
What film? Speedduster? Lady in the Water?
Lady in the Water was trashed by critics and many fans put it at the bottom of their list (with regards to M.Night's movies).
Funny enough, i really liked the movie although some scenes and stuffs could be done without. It also has a beautiful Ost cheesy. You should check out the trailer for The Happening. . . wink

Hmmmm i heard it improved on the last one. More and longer fight scenes cheesy
Pre-production has already started on the 3rd one sef.
Hmmmm i watched part of semi-pro. . . undecided i got some dvds stashed up, but no time to watch them now lol
'Sides am getting addicted to some game and it's cutting into my movie time
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by Egnite: 9:37pm On May 22, 2008
DUDE u've gotta chill with the smileys. I know chicks dig smileys but,

U must have been a blonde in ur other life, Or genetics took a wrong turn on u ; D

(i had to use that smiley)

Plus what do U people know about ART.

Constructive criticisms. That's what i want, not some riduculous chatter about not saying anything meaningfully. constructive criticisms. You hate sumtin, then argue u're point. Write something creative, then maybe i'll value your reason
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by vescucci(m): 11:03am On May 23, 2008
Here we go again, again, again,

It occurs to me we are now both not making any sense whatsoever. You go; blah blah blah ART blah blah Wachowski bros blah blah blah Creativity blah blah yada yada yada constructive criticisms bla bla blarababambam

And I go blah blah blah Wachowski my behind blah blah blah pot callin kettle black bla blah blah sensible dialogue? blah blah blah speedracer? aw cmon bla bla blabarabambam

Men, I give up. It's no use! Maybe we should find some common ground. Some one like you who 'appreciates the art' should like old films, don't ya? Old means 50's to the 70's. Not Commando or Home Alone.

About the smiley thing with iice, well, I'll silently keep on chuckling for I thought the m or f letter aft of one's name denoted something. But maybe that was lost on you

hiya, iice! and D-reloaded. Spikyn, we are waiting for your Zeus-like cameos
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by Egnite: 9:11pm On May 25, 2008
OK,

Let's do Old Movies,

the Clark Gable, Gene Kelly, Yul Breiner, Aerol flynt Kind,

Love Classic Movies

Plus i really loved Ivanhoe, saw it about a couple of years ago, sori four couples of years ago. It brought old memories back.

Saw an American in paris about two year ago too. Those films age like wine (atleast to me).
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by iice(f): 2:13am On May 26, 2008
Am blonde? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
oooooohhhhhh think i just burst a vessel tongue grin grin grin
Thank goodness for the normal people i know who make the normal people look crazy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just like your constructive criticisms cheesy cheesy cheesy It's something i wouldn't have expected from 300 other people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and i will use the smiley's till you can find a way to come chop off my hands cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Art lover lmfaooooooo grin grin grin grin

Vesc smiley been watching 300 again kiss kiss kiss The visuals are enough to get me erhhh grin Finally got my Mist dvd. . .will watch that prolly later. . .in the mean time enjoy my smileys grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy bwahahahahahahahaha
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by vescucci(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2008
You mean Errol Flynn right? Take that for constructive criticism. Thank Rastafarai you love oldies, we can finally breathe the same air. Maybe when Spikyn has time (which he never seems to have) we'll compare notes

Egnite:

Those films age like wine (atleast to me).

Ditto!!!!! One point for Egnite!

Gene Kelly's the old Brad Bird/Tim Burton in my opinion and tells you talented I think he is. I used to love the duet with Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney before Garland died in '63 (like I was there) and f--ked that up. Steinback wrote some amazing stuff (Grapes of Wrath among others) and I witnessed some adaptatons, really cool. And quite numerous others. I realise I must be coming off as disjointed and inarticulate so I'll round oup soon. But not before talking about the stars of then, I think they did  whole lot more acting then but their scope was also way limited. Put it this way; they are damn good at doing ONE thing (acting) all else seem mitigated by that fact. Taking nothing away from their exquisite acting. At least thee were no Ben Afflecks then. Do you know this dude, Edward G. Robinson. He's so great that he's got a characterised in Looney tune flicks as the all American gangster. Before Old marlon Brando came along. Too much talk. Probably boring iice.

HIYA IICE
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by Egnite: 9:24pm On May 27, 2008
@ iice

u tink u r making sense (funny). Also i find it hilarious dat u categorised urself as normal,

I'm crazy, this i know, but u PERSON r WAY OUTTA SPACE ABNORMAL. Go join the rest of ur freaky kind.

@ Vesc

i read this post and i wanted u to critic (please note not criticize), be constructive.

"Hulk" is a film which is widely considered a failure, both financially and artistically. Yet in the latter category this movie has a lot on offer: masterful editing, good acting and the direction of a true master.

What Ang Lee has tried to achieve, namely merging the pulp-story of the Hulk with the scale and drama of a Greek tragedy has been well achieved. The scope of the story and its effects on the characters are only to be taken seriously on a truly grand scale, and by supplying the protagonists with interwoven back-stories Lee and his screenwriters are making it clear that this is not to be seen as a realistic story, but an epic metaphor.

Special kudos goes to Timothy Squyres, who does one marvelous job of creating an editing similar to a comic's design. This pays tribute to the source material's pulp origins as well making an impressive visual statement. "Hulk" looks and feels like no other film, which makes it one of the most interesting, if not one of the best comic- adaptations of all time.

The crux is that this movie does not know who it's aimed at. The intellectual Ang Lee- connoisseur picks his nose when it comes to the Hulk, simply due to its humble roots, while the average popcorn-cinema-goer is slightly irritated when confronted with the films "odd" approach to comic-movies. This means that only viewers which are a bit of both can truly appreciate this masterpiece.

All the other elements for a good piece of entertainment are there and present: Eric Bana is, as usual, fine as the tormented soul which manifests itself in green rage, Jennifer Connelly is as solid as ever and Nick Nolte steals the show with what is a truly weird turn as Bruce Banner's/the Hulk's dad. The visual effects are beautifully executed as well. There is not much left to be desired.

LEMME KNOW ?
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by spikyn: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ Egnite; peace to you man but back off iice. As the only normal person on God's planet earth, I only have a monopoly on normalcy so just live with it.

I don't know whether thers's a plane where you operate that allows you to overlook what obvious flaws directors/movie makers you like have or exnf up putting in their film/movie conceptions but the bottom-line is for whatever reason Ang Lee wanted to 'cerebral-ize' the Hulk, he failed. P.S. if you are a comic fan, you know the Hulk fighting dogs is anathema and an insult to the "Incredible-ness" of the Hulk. Since then Christopher Nolan, Jon Favreau and to a lesser degree Bryan Singer have shown how to handle comic-book material with seriousness without making it a drag or botching simple action scene concepts.

@ vesc: I don show, let's do the ol' timey thing! cheesy

@ iice: Missed y'all. I've seen Iron Man and it ranks second only to 'perfection' (Batman Begins),   wink
Took Indy 4 in too, well I loved it but it's still behind Last Crusade and Raiders in my annals. It's very competently made and all but the simple joie de vivre is kind of gone and somehow it diminishes the movie for me. Besides some continuity gaffs et al, did you catch a glimpse of the Ark from Raiders in the warehouse sequence? In the original cut I saw the Ark started burning through the crate with the U.S. flag as well, I loved that little touch!

What else is new(s)?
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by vescucci(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2008
Okay. Been so long. Egnite I've seen ur post and I've been wondering how I was gonna express all the things I felt about Ang Lee's work. But luckily Spikyn came along and largely echoed my thoughts. Or let's say I echoed him cuz he talked first. So just pass off Spikyn's take as mine.

Spikyn, old boy. You and your cameo appearances. Love em. To start off on the oldies, we have to get a feel for each other. First off lemme know who your favorites actors and actresses are (plus films of course). It's unfortunate that directors don't get as much credit then like they do today so I'm not versed on the directors of old. Except Hitchcock. Everybody knows Hitchcock.

iice, I'm sure you're in Tahiti now trying to cool off. Though you can't really cool off in Tahiti. Anyway you get the drift. Holla
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by spikyn: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2008
@vesc: I'm a Capra fan. I'm also into Bogart and James Stewart a lot. I generally do movies with snappy dialogue and fantastic concepts.

@iice: if you really are catching those trips [pardon the pun], souvenirs for us o! cheesy
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by vescucci(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2008
Frank Capra. Excellent choice! The Italians as far as I'm concerned are the singularly most accomplished Film makers. Immigrated film makers that is. Then the European Jews too are arguably creme. In as much as the old bloke is extremely accomplished, he's still ways older than my historical favorites. When I talk of oldies I'm usually refering to the films of the 50s through 70s. Capra seemed to be at his peak, at least acclaimed peak in the 30s, I think. Much talk I only saw Wonderful Life and You can't Take It With You. Maybe more but at the I probably didn't link it with him.

As for James Stewart I remember from A Wonderful Life of course and Vertigo, the Hitchcock flick. I'm blank after those.

I'm usually interested in Judy Garland who's prime example of the Hollywood insecurity complex. There must be something about actors dying of accidental overdoses. The fact that she did nine films with another favorite of mine Mickey Rooney impresses me. Their chemistry is funny cuz Mickey is short and quirky and fun and he's got quick feet and perhaps a quicker mouth.

Don't like James Dean and don't know what the fuss is about with him but I appreciate all John Steinbeck's adaptations not to mention the man himself.

I can't talk about everybody but permit me to go off on this tangent, Bette Davis. Iron lady. I swear to God I've never seen her laugh, maybe never smiled too, but I can't swear to that.

More later,

iice, don't feel left out but you're on some sort of hiatus, so,

Holla Egnite, lemme see u in action, to see if we'll be at loggerheads or we'll ride the same current.
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by spikyn: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2008
Hmmm. 70's cinema was mostly populated by filmakers relishing their "freedom" by pushing limits on issues, nudity, vulgarity, shock-factor, neo-noir came; then gangster/crime flicks etc and by then special effects had started dominating movies meaning craftmanship started getting lost so I'm not as big a fan of that era as I am of the bygone years but they did have some fantastic movies. Have you seen Chinatown? Jaws was 70s just like Star Wars VI and THX dem. But still the post-30's movies had Charlton Heston filling the movie screen with El Cid, Ben Hur, Planet of The Apes and I loved him and all the sci-fi boom too is memorable so I'm into that too. I love Audrey Hepburn! and Lauren Bacall was it too. After Wizard of Oz dem I think Liz Taylor ended up sweeping the carpet under from dem Judy, Katherine Hepburn. Mickey was really good in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'. James Dean was kinda like an icon, especially since he died young and everything.

I like Capra's style/cornyness. Mr Smith Goes to Washington wells me up like It's A Wonderful Life does too. James Stewart's 2nd phase of acting really is/was fascinating sha,

Fiddler On The Roof?

P.S. where'd iice go
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by vescucci(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2008
Yeah I absolutely dig the point you made about special effects overcoming real art. It's hard to find art anymore nowadays but I mainly judge films on one or two criteria at a time. Never look at it too roundly. I mean a film like is hardly art, great film yes, but I wouldn't be recommending it to my kids as an accomplishment of my generation. Now LOTR is an all rounder but how many film can you compare to that? Why am I even preaching to you?

I feel you again about the revolution and renegades coming out in the 70s about pretty much everything. Marilyn Monroe and some others blazed the trail in those issues. Katherine Hepburn is off the hook and Audrey too but don't know much of her repertoire. Liz Taylor was rocking when she had it going. Remember Robert Taylor? They're just too many.

Fiddler on the roof. i vaguely remember it being a sing along kinda film but I'm not sure. I have no memories but songs just come to my head upon hearing the name. Cat on a hot tin roof doesn't have songs and I remember it well. Remember the Scrooges? Hardy-har.

Do come back now.
Re: Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? by spikyn: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2008
Comedy then was good but nowadays comedy is really good as well. I just saw 'The Great Dictator' a few days ago and it really is something to see.

I like the fact that you can see where most of today's directors get most of their tricks from and when you watch oldies you wonder what the Nigerian movie industry thinks it is doing. Have you seen any effects in a Nigerian movie that matches The Ten Commandments, Thief of Bagdad or Clash of The Titans?

I like the elasticity of script and even the wit

Have you seen 'Rashomon'? You really need to. It is an experience.

What's your take on the Incredible Hulk and Indiana Jones 4?
?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (60) (Reply)

Bisola's Baby Daddy, Olanrewaju Malcolm: Leave My Daughter Out Of Bisola's Life / BBNaija: Omashola Squeezes Mercy's Butt At The Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Vandora Shows Her Boobs Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.