Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained (47698 Views)

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by airsaylongcome: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Some of these sales girls are naive. Last December on 23rd to be precise, I was in computer village to buy a phone, Redmi 10 pro. The sales girl gave me the phone to check after agreeing with price and walk inside, leaving me with the phone in the open space for about 15 minutes. Her second was busy doing another thing else. When she came back, I queried her whereabouts, she told me she went to rest room, I asked, what if I went away with her phone? She was like, I can't do that, that she trust me. I just advice her not trust anybody even her own mother in a business environment.

Not just any business environment, that Computer Business environment. That is a jungle with everyone, business owners and customers as suspected criminals
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Crownwealth10: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na wa ooo. Dem no go gree hear word.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Jaqenhghar: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
He must be a niggerland redpiller.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by dominique(f): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
The salesperson should be the one the bear the loss. Why would you let a stranger go out with an item he has not paid for? He or she goofed big time. They should count their losses and free the girl

1 Like

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Datboredberrry(f): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
brownemmanuel43:
Imagine a girl of 17years dreaming to own an iPhone 13, that's madness.
A 17 year old girl should be talking about school life na not what her ancestors could not afford, morrow we go read girl used for ritual.
I hv first hand story I would share very soon in crime section or family section why women are used for ritual.
Up for grab at a giveaway price
how much and what's your location?
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by zelnababa(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
GODWINLOWSKI:

If na you dem sey make dem carry you go buy iphone, you no go gree grin
Awuf dey kill ,17 Years old girl she don buy phone be that o
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Zeus039(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
GODWINLOWSKI:
A boy took out a 17 years old girl he found on social media to purchase an iphone worth over #350,000.

The girl has made her choice and the boy who's with the purchased phone excuses himself off the shop, with the girl waiting for his return.

The boy ran away with the said phone, and the girl was apprehended after the boy never showed up again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvR5Qqj6WzM
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by kmaster007: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dem no go learn... If nah ritual she follow go now, he for don use her
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by EmmaLege: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Biggiefela:
Dem use this one swap

Aswear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Cantonese: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Shetemi12:

He will be arrested..

No matter how far he thinks he can run.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Pootle: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
em use de girl do deposit
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
FullBlastLight:

We know u're telling lies, bt jst continue...
If you say so. But don't be a simp.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Datboredberrry(f): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
brownemmanuel43:

Owerri, Imo state
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by ledaman: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
yuping:
undecided them go gree hear word? I hope they Catch the Fraudster, meanwhile girls, girls work for your own money, this girl might not even have a job instead she prefer IPhone, instead to convince the guy to start up a bussiness for her.
Which business are you talking about? Can you give what you don't have. Her only thinking is becoming a big girl with iPhone grin
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by TheOgaBoss: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
GODWINLOWSKI:

If na you dem sey make dem carry you go buy iphone, you no go gree grin
I think it is quite obvious that the girl does not know the boys house or family( otherwise why would the boy run away since she can simply bring the cops to his house or family), so u are telling me that a total stranger u barely know would offer to buy u am expensive phone and u would jump at it? Then u deserve whatever u get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by anambraamaka: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
scam toto scam phone
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by blueAgent(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
To be fair to the girl, I think she was not the one who picked an IPhone, I think the guy got this all planned out, before going with the girl to that shop.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by TheOgaBoss: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Cantonese:

No matter how far he thinks he can run.
if the police are serious they can arrest him, since the girl knows his social media handle, they can trace him through his contacts, one of those contacts will surely know his house and family.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Datboredberrry:
Well, u try wella but not even 400k ma
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by googlepikins: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
GODWINLOWSKI:

Boy wey don japa cheesy

Japa to where? Canada?

He will be caught and his position is prison soon.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Ealiserwest(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why leave the phone out of sight without taking payment?
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
after fúcking the idiot for free, you still turned yourself to a thief, when you're caught you go regret your existence

imagine the kind of guy a lady is falling in love with? any guy that wear chain is a rich dude to them, see as he almost cost you a case of robbery after sleeping with you
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by emmykk(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Hey Bruh kindly review some of the comments again and u see a comment that said it actually happens at where he works in computer village. Please stop debunking everything u see on internet; 9ja is not smiling

Big lie...no one will leave an iphone worth 350K for you to leave his or her shop because you came with a girl or lady .

Haba use your brain
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by emmykk(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
ImoleNaija:
[s][/s]

With their pictures & the confirmation from a NLer who works in Ikeja?

It is still a lie to modern reason...no shop attendance will give you a phone worth 350K to leave his shop.
Going outside or leaving his shop to go outside for what reason.

If you don't think we'll other people think we'll.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by kunle75(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
GODWINLOWSKI:
A boy took out a 17 years old girl he found on social media to purchase an iphone worth over #350,000.

The girl has made her choice and the boy who's with the purchased phone excuses himself off the shop, with the girl waiting for his return.

The boy ran away with the said phone, and the girl was apprehended after the boy never showed up again.

Dem don use her do exchange.
Dem no go hear word
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by samwillyco1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by jattopeter(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Don't mind them , it takes a guy man , to play his fellow guy man.
Oduduwa707:
Sharp guy! grin Dis one face no resemble 17yrs at all ooo. undecided

When two criminals jam.... grin

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
I can't fall for that cheap trap. My former boss have left huge amount of money with me, about 100 million as a trapped during 2007 election but I end up disappointing her. Every kobo she spent from the money was purely documented. He was pretending as if she doesn't know the total amount of money she gave me to keep and not taking account of how much she have been spending from the money. When I present the documentation of how she spent the money she Marvelled.
Where I worked,my former female boss asked me to clean her office.Unknown to me she kept about #30k inside her drawer.After I finished cleaning her office she asked another worker to go and bring the #30k she kept in the drawer and the staff brought it.He asked him to count it.He did and the money was intact.
Another incident,she gave one of the staff her apron to give to me to wash for her.She kept #3k inside the apron as a trap.She was watching me through the cctv tv in her office.I soaked the apron that has baking cake powder inside the water to dissolve.After some minutes she told the staff that there was money inside the apron.She saw that I had soaked it inside water and she didn't want the money to be destroy by water.
I don't fall for such trap.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is funny �
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by tjclassix: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin grin what a way to celebrate val! Is that a new method to deal with opportunists like her? They will start learning lesson. She should thank God he didn't use her for money ritual.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by treatise: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
yuping:
undecided them go gree hear word? I hope they Catch the Fraudster, meanwhile girls, girls work for your own money, this girl might not even have a job instead she prefer IPhone, instead to convince the guy to start up a bussiness for her.

She can never listen; she like some other girls had set an utopian standard for herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun / Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans / Who Has Experienced This New Style Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.