Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained (47670 Views)

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Bamzyriches451: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lol babe wan come collect Osho free grin

Iphone kill u der
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by MartinsD12(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
GODWINLOWSKI:
A boy took out a 17 years old girl he found on social media to purchase an iphone worth over #350,000.

The girl has made her choice and the boy who's with the purchased phone excuses himself off the shop, with the girl waiting for his return.

The boy ran away with the said phone, and the girl was apprehended after the boy never showed up again.
That's very good she got what she bargain for , a boy buy you a 17 year old girl iphone 11 what over 350k to use and do what , many greedy girls wanting to reap where they didn't sow , a 17 year old girl is busy messing up her life around instead to focus on her education or even learn a skill to equip herself to earn they won't do it, all they want is free things , let them deal with her very well
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Starzo: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why are guys so deceitful and heartless. You wanted to buy a phone for a lady you claim you love, then you left her behind at the shop and absconded with the phone. That is so bad, the guy should be tracked down and arrested.

As for the lady, that serves her right, next time she would do thorough screening before making friends with guys. Let her learn the hard way.

Ladies should know what their boyfriends do for a living. Ask yourself questions like, if he's about to go out on a date with you, can he afford the expenses?

so self acclaimed feminists still dey find man wey fit take care of her expenses??...naija feminism na scam born out of poverty and frustration
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Starzo: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
safarigirl:
Everyday I wonder, are these the kind of people someone will procreate with one day?
you don't need anybody to procreate with. Artificial insemination is there for you.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Jennyclay(f): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Starzo:

so self acclaimed feminists still dey find man wey fit take care of her expenses??...naija feminism na scam born out of poverty and frustration
Where in my write up was I looking for a dog man to take care of my expenses??

If you cannot comprehend or lack understanding, please don't quote me again!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Starzo: 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Where in my write up was I looking for a dog man to take care of my expenses??

If you cannot comprehend or lack understanding, please don't quote me again!!!
ode, read your post again and see where you wrote about finding out about if a man can take care of the expenses when he takes you out.

Other true feminists in the Western world talk about settling their own end of the bill while on an outing but hungry naija broke leeches like you want a man that takes care of all financial expenses but still claim to be feminists.

una just dey deceive una self
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by TheiaTalks: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Bad market. This reminds me of years back when I met one foolish girl. I promised to take her out, before I know it, she called her friends using her local Language to meet us at the joint; about three of them. The munu girl, hoping to chop me mugu started ordering without my consent. I just allowed her to fooled herself, I discharged quietly. It was later, I lent that the bar man have to seized their phones for them to go home and bring his money.

You nasty man wink Nice one sha...
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Jennyclay(f): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Starzo:

ode, read your post again and see where you wrote about finding out about if a man can take care of the expenses when he takes you out.

Other true feminists in the Western world talk about settling their own end of the bill while on an outing but hungry naija broke leeches like you want a man that takes care of all financial expenses but still claim to be feminists.

una just dey deceive una self
You this Uncircumcised dirty ekuke dog!!! Not every ladies are hungry and broke like your sisters.. Huh!!

If they send you to me, tell them you didn't see me okay.

Non-entity like you.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by princewarri1985: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
GODWINLOWSKI:
https://youtube.com/shorts/RKeosdQTuqY?feature=share
The guy even look like an arm robber and agbero, if this girl na really 17 years i go kill myself! This face am seeing here is almost 30
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Starzo: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this Uncircumcised dirty ekuke dog!!! Not every ladies are hungry and broke like your sisters.. Huh!!

If they send you to me, tell them you didn't see me okay.

Non-entity like you.

foolish dirty girl like that thinks your rotten fish smelling puna gives you unlimited access to a man's wallet....na poverty go kill you
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Nomiyesupersaint: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
And the guy go don knack am like 5 times before e japa
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by kizyalex10(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
GODWINLOWSKI:
A boy took out a 17 years old girl he found on social media to purchase an iphone worth over #350,000.

The girl has made her choice and the boy who's with the purchased phone excuses himself off the shop, with the girl waiting for his return.

The boy ran away with the said phone, and the girl was apprehended after the boy never showed up again.
while i call the guy thief and condemn him,the bigger thief is a 17 year old girl who does nt have a handwork or do anything yet her mind still let her to ask for a phone of such value,she is even lucky dey no use her for ritual. I know my worth and income here all my colleagues at work uses iPhone 13 and even pay from their back pocket,i know how i was mocked talked to and even forced till i switched from my android to iPhone 11 pro reluctantly and funny enough i didnt even pay in once,i paid twice took it out in fractions because i was wondering how i will just take 500 dollars to buy one phone when i have been using phone of not more than 80 dollars yet a girl i can possibly train 10 of her types dont have a problem asking for iphone 11 pro max.these set of women are the ones pushing our men to commit all the attrocities u see,from polithiefcians using state allocation to fund their women allocation to boys killing to meet up and those selling drugs. Abeg make una hold her and look for the foolish boy
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by KangaIye: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
MarveworldG:
Our girls need to be smart

They are not nkan nkan
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Amuroba: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
cl0r0x:
His simcard will still bind with the device IMEI which cell tower will pick location. Easy to track anyone using that device. The shop surely has the IMEI, go to the police and police will ask all the telecoms to check for that IMEI usage.
and you think the thief will use the phone?, especially after seeing his picture online.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by yuping(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
ledaman:
Which business are you talking about? Can you give what you don't have. Her only thinking is becoming a big girl with iPhone grin
its sad

1 Like

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Benprass(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
GODWINLOWSKI:

She no too know deep about the boy na, except CCTV dey the store

What if the boy put on face mask?
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by gogglecomputer: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin grin grin ; grin how do we call this one cool cool cool coolte kpono cool cool[i][/i] I no fidlaugh eeh
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by cl0r0x: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Amuroba:
and you think the thief will use the phone?, especially after seeing his picture online.

Thieves usually sell. the buyer will be caught.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Samiah33(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
I know this girl. She stays in Ikota
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Samiah33(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Edusouls:
Good for the girl, greedy and poverty stricken Nigerian girls, your entire papa property no worth pass 12k , you dey request I phone 350k
Her father paid for the phone. Not all fathers are like your father. Nonsense
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Samiah33(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
emmykk:
This is just story to catch cruise this is a lie.

Assuming I took a lady to slot warehouse in port harcourt or any shop that sell phones then I picked an iphone that sell for 350K .

Then I will excuse who exactly? that I want to go outside with their phone on my hand to do what even if a lady is beside me..who does that.?

A lawyer can easily free the girls because the case is not binding on her.

This story may have be culled from those where s mother go to a provision shop and leaves her kid and leave
The story is true
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
GODWINLOWSKI:

She no too know deep about the boy na, except CCTV dey the store
so if u Dey sell iPhone, u no go get cctv for ur shop?
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Aaar: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Ofadaman(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lol, someone you met online , he just exchanged her for the iphone.

Although the babe no sharp, it's the fault of the shop, why would they allow someone go out with a phone , when he/she is yet to make complete payment , if I'm the lady, I'd deny the guy and tell them I met him there and we started chatting , he said he came to buy phone, I also came to buy a phone but my money was below the prices of items ,that's all. If them dey mad let them hold me
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Adams1989(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Serves her right,I pray he never get cut,let her bear the consequences... nonsense LovePeddler
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by snoopz: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
You wan chill with the big boys, you wanna Bamba with guy you met online grin
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Solitarytalk: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
You can read this article on money ritual money. Link- https://rehabship..com/2022/02/the-surge-of-money-ritual-collective.html
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Lewisdinho(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
They will always be dumb in front of iPhone and Benz.
MarveworldG:
Our girls need to be smart
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by ImoleNaija: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Samiah33:

Her father paid for the phone.

Wow angry
The kain gbas-gbos her parents would give her ehn. The girl must have learned the hard way. At least, this would prevent her from being lured & used for ritual in the future.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Amuroba: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
cl0r0x:

Thieves usually sell. the buyer will be caught.
Exactly.

later on, one innocent being will suffer for what he knew nothing about.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by NathanxxL(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
I think guys should start owing up to their shit. And ladies kill the urge of expensive shit it really ruining Y'all, and when our when are ruined our children aren't safe. Really hard to trust anyone this days. I remember when internet dating used to be really fun.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Brian47(m): 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na mumu be this oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun / Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans / Who Has Experienced This New Style Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.