Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained (47291 Views)

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Sheriman(m): 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wheytin iPhone go cause for this country ehn.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by goodman5(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Demm bad boy grin
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by 6ixT8: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na so one one use jazz on me use me buy lace... If no be God...
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
Where I worked,my former female boss asked me to clean her office.Unknown to me she kept about #30k inside her drawer.After I finished cleaning her office she asked another worker to go and bring the #30k she kept in the drawer and the staff brought it.He asked him to count it.He did and the money was intact.
Another incident,she gave one of the staff her apron to give to me to wash for her.She kept #3k inside the apron as a trap.She was watching me through the cctv tv in her office.I soaked the apron that has baking cake powder inside the water to dissolve.After some minutes she told the staff that there was money inside the apron.She saw that I had soaked it inside water and she didn't want the money to be destroy by water.
I don't fall for such trap.
it's only those that have criminal mind that fall into such traps.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Panda7(m): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
see her face you wan follow Yahoo boy cruise for this hard and trying times ole awon beggars gang
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by fatboyslym007: 12:35am On Feb 11, 2022
My Niggah!
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Organs(m): 3:36am On Feb 11, 2022
shedy03:

He used the girl as collateral lol.

The girl has no case to answer snd they don’t have a right to hold her. She should sue them. Why should the shop allow him walk out with a phone he hasn’t paid for. Everyone is just being sentimental and blaming the girl. It’s the phone shop folks that are stupid.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Owologbo(m): 5:50am On Feb 11, 2022
Shetemi12:

Ah Omo...you be guru oh
The only thing that can save that girl is iff the shop has CCTV.
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Natemrwiz: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Who make I carry go buy iPhone for here grin grin
Re: Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained by Jessieabel: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
So sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun / Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed / Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.