Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,958 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Ghetto Blues Chapter Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghetto Blues Chapter Two (142 Views)

Ghetto Blues Chapter 8 / Ghetto Blues Chapter 7 / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghetto Blues Chapter Two by wizard777: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
He saved her and She loves him

chapter Two.
“Stop!” Gage’s voice broke in as he pointed the gun at Tyrant, others backed away in surprise.

“What the Bleep does that mean?” Tyrant screeched as surprised as the others.

“It means let her go! I’m fed up with all this fucking shits!! If anyone tries something funny, believe me, am gonna blow off ya face!”

Gage held the trigger and dared someone to make a move.

Tyrant should have known better than to entrust a gun on him.

“Oh shit! You are making a mistake, we could just Bleep this bitch and get some bloody money from her!!”

“No! Let her go, does she really deserve this? She trusted you, and this is unfair because you would hate it if someone does that with your sister, can’t you see?”

“Who freaky cares what she deserves! Every bitch wants this and you could consider it a favor, okay, put the gun down, I won’t hurt her, I will just Bleep…”

“No one bleeps her and am gonna pull the trigger if someone acts funny! All of you back off!!”

Gage ordered with the gun moving from one outraged face to another.

They obeyed because they had no choice, no one else has a gun except Tyrant.

Obviously, he’s the gang’s toughest dude and he just made a mistake in entrusting the coolest dude with his gun.

“Seriously, huh? Okay, you can Bleep her first, oh man, can’t you see my shaft is ready to hit!” Tyrant cursed punching his palm.

“I’m sorry, you have to cool it down” Gage knew the mess he got himself into by going against the rules for a silly girl but it’s a bit too late to stop.
read more@ https://wizad.com.ng/ghetto-blues-chapter-two/?amp=1

(1) (Reply)

I'll Promote Your Telegram And Discord Channel To Gain More Real And Active Foll / ����� �� � ���������ℝ - ���� �ℕ� / Catering And Decoration Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.