Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ghetto Blues Chapter 7 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghetto Blues Chapter 7 (281 Views)

Ghetto Blues Chapter 8 / Ghetto Blues Chapter 4 / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghetto Blues Chapter 7 by wizard777: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2022
GHETTO BLUES Last Christmas Romance with a Gangster

He saved her and She loves him

✍️Sha Ron ✍️

Page Seven.

Sleep refused to cross Sky’s eyes, how can she sleep while she is so cold and afraid.

The fire died down after the little firewood finished burning, she shivered greatly even though Gage covered her with the only bedspread he brought.

She felt worried about him, he’s lying in another corner giving them enough space and she sensed he isn’t sleeping.

He also gave her his jacket and he must be very cold with just light trousers and a T-shirt.

Sky thanked God that insects are not much around the waterside, if there were to be anything like a mosquito, she would be dead by now.

But, it’s damn cold! This guy said he had lived there, how long? How in God’s name did he survive?

Questions that Sky knew there will never be answers to them from this anonymous guy swam around her head.

Gosh, at least he got a chance to stay in…maybe a better place inside Badlands than this half-frozen place and she just brought him back to it.

Sky gave up trying to force sleep into her eyes and reached around for the torchlight he was with.

She isn’t used to sleeping in a dark room, she doesn’t know why, but her light is always beaming in her room back home where she belongs.

Not to mention this cold and dreadful place that she hell of a lot resents than her anti-fans around the world.

She went down quietly on her hands and knees to search around for it, she knew it must be lying somewhere, probably beside him.

The whole place is goddamn dark and too cold that she wonders if the darkness added to the cold.

Sky lifted her right hand and reached where she suspected the torch will be since she could feel his slow breaths and know that she is beside him already.

Her hand caught something hard, she held it tight and made to take it so she would switch it on but it didn’t follow her hand as if he was gripping it.

“Eh, I am sorry to disturb you, Shadow, but I just need the torch, I can’t sleep without light… I…” She started pulling at it so he would free it.

Sky thought it strange that the torch felt a bit different in her palms and too rocky than when she held it earlier but she understands it must be ’cause her hands are frigid.

And the fact that it felt like it’s inside a soft fabric…well, he must’ve shoved his hand into his trousers pocket with it.
read more @ https://www.google.com/url?q=https://wizad.com.ng/ghetto-blues-chapter-7/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjh1bzm-oP2AhVR1BoKHdArBdIQFnoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw39Btd9MX6RJQD7_GbCexkZ. check tommorow for next chapter @ https:wizad.com.ng/
Re: Ghetto Blues Chapter 7 by Albertone(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Newuser2022

You sent a PM.I'm unable to reply.

What do you wish to tell me?

(1) (Reply)

10 Important Signs That You Don't Have A Future With Him. / My Delta Urhobo Friend Has A Spanish Friend / Kegs Of Petrol Shared As Souvenir At A Party In Nigeria (video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.