Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Is It Right To Ask Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Ask Her Out? (1187 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Deadmeat: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
There was a girl I met last week, not too far from my G's street. Me and my guy was just taking a walk looking for a bar where we can just pop some drink around 11am in the morning sha.
Luckily as we were going we found a big store where they sell provisions, they also sell alcoholic drinks. I just told my guy we should buy drinks there since they have a place we can seat. Omo na so this fine girl come out o.

I met her mom there, she was helping her mom in the store. Her mom was very hospitable, she welcomed us as if she we knew each other and her daughter sef just dey friendly. She really caught my attention no be lie.
We bought a liquor and we began gisting so I joking asked for her number. She said she doesn't have phone but I can have her mom's number so we can communicate.
Why fine girl like you no get phone? I just told her i can get her phone if doesn't mind. Omoh na so she just dey thank me o, she told her mom sef.

After we left, I called her through her mom's phone, we talked and talked but never asked her out.
So I just got her a new phone yesterday, she was so happy and her mom too.
Now I am thinking of asking her out before another man does but my issue is,
I don't know how it would sound to her. Won't it appear like I'm asking her out because I bought her a phone? And the fact that her mom knows about this. Won't she start thinking like I'm asking her daughter out just because I bought her a phone?

How can I indirectly ask her out?
If I can get some scope or format from any nairalanders here

I really like this girl but I don't want it to look like "I want something in return"
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
there's no wrong in attempting
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Kutunban: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
She'll break your heart and you'll come here and tell us how ungrateful she is with her mother.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Deadmeat: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Deadmeat: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kutunban:
She'll break your heart and you'll come here and tell us how ungrateful she is with her mother.
I don't really care about heartbreak bro. No woman can break my heart. I ain't simp shît
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Patented: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
just ask and leave all the other consideratons alone. Na once man dey die
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by NoahHadNoArk: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
If you don't buy a ticket, you don't win a raffle.

If you don't shoot, you don't score.

My Point is, go ahead and ask her out so she turns you down immediately so that you, your friend, the Girl, her mother and we the good people of Nairaland can rest.

Please.

In other news, Good wishes upon u for helping guys in her area in the arduous task of controlling her and banging with her momma's phone. You just made their lives better.

Sense I leave you grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by fikayormi(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
The kind bullshit we dey read nowadays on nairaland,

Naso one of deadmeat brother talk say anytime he is giving his gf attention she go dey curse him and vex for him..

Omo e be things

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by GboyegaD(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
You mind I ask your age, what you do for a living, and why you bought her a phone? Your answers to my question will help know how best to advice you m

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by JOACHINpedro: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
GboyegaD:
You mind I ask your age, what you do for a living, and why you bought her a phone? Your answers to my question will help know how best to advice you m
You took it out of my fingers, and he said he's not a simp grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by yuping(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by yuping(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

In other news, Good wishes upon u for helping guys in her area in the arduous task of controlling her and banging with her momma's phone. You just made their lives better.

Sense I leave you grin
Truth is not allowed here, he can ask the girl if he can buy phone for her but can't ask her out. Men are have too much of teenagers this days.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by 2dice01: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin
Come to this world as a women and 75% of your problem is solved

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Deadmeat: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
If you don't buy a ticket, you don't win a raffle.

If you don't shoot, you don't score.

My Point is, go ahead and ask her out so she turns you down immediately so that you, your friend, the Girl, her mother and we the good people of Nairaland can rest.

Please.

Sense I leave you grin
this I already know that's why I bought the phone without letting my mind there. All I'm after is to hit, stay or leave.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Choilila: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nigerian men are cheap

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
OP, you're a SIMP in capital letter angry

Why don't you sell your father's house and give her the money too? Mumu man!

You think she'll love you because you both her a phone? What a simp man you are!!

Someone you shouldn't have banged, dumped her immediately and move on. But because of your Simpson madness, You went and bought her phone!

I have no advice for SIMPS, sell your papa house or you empty your bank account and give her the money too. sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Deadmeat:
I don't really care about heartbreak bro. No woman can break my heart. I ain't simp shît

You're not only a simp but a mumu man. angry

That girl will use that phone and call Real niggas like us to come and bang the hell out of her pussy. SIMPS keeps on doing the spending, while real niggas keep doing the banging job.

You're the greatest simp ever!
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Deadmeat: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
GboyegaD:
I am a music producer, I bought her the phone just so she would have means to communicate with me as it won't be convenient for her calling me through her mom's phone. The phone is nothing to me as I bought it out of abundance the money I used to buy the phone is not even up to what I spend in clubs. My own is to hit, leave or stay if I want. All I need is way to present it without sounding like "I want something in return for that phone"

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by JoeRizzla(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
WTF Man! And The Nigga Is Claiming Redpil.
I Wonder How Old You Are. Abeg Where Boggyman I Might Need Your Old Kala To Blast This Manchi

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by GboyegaD(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Deadmeat:
I am a music producer, I bought her the phone just so she would have means to communicate with me as it won't be convenient for her calling me through her mom's phone. The phone is nothing to me as I bought it out of abundance the money I used to buy the phone is not even up to what I spend in clubs. My own is to hit, leave or stay if I want. All I need is way to present it without sounding like "I want something in return for that phone"

But apparently, you want something in return for the phone and it wasn't an altruistic act. Let her know you like her and you are interested in her. Be sincere of what you want upfront but don't come back and backlash ladies if she turns you down.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Deadmeat:

Oga, you're a simp.

Swallow the red pill and know how to play the game smart. The phone is nothing to me as I bought it out of abundance the money I used to buy the phone is not even up to what I spend in clubs. That's what they always say when they're trying to cover up for their Simpson stupidity.

That girl has been banging even before you met her, she always has a way of communicating with other guys before she goes out to meet them. E reach your turn to bang pussy, you rush go buy her phone. What a simp!

You don't even know how to tell her you want to bang. You think say she go allow you bang just because you bought her phone? Your Simpson madness is extra ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
GboyegaD:

But apparently, you want something in return for the phone and it wasn't an altruistic act. Let her know you like her and you are interested in her. Be sincere of what you want upfront but don't come back and backlash ladies if she turns you down.

Stop beating around the bush and tell him the truth! The guy is A SIMP!

The guy wanted to bang her pussy, that was the reason he bought her the phone...Not knowing he was simp-ing.

That girl has been banging even before the op met her. She always has a way of communicating with other guys before she goes out to meet them.

The OP is a simp who thinks emotionally with his brain, perhaps he thought he could get her pussy or the girl will fall inlove with him just because he bought her a phone? What a huge joke!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Nicepoker(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Op you are thinking with your 3rd leg. The moment you just release that pap. Sense will rush back to your brain. grin
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by stacyadams: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Oga, you're a simp.

Swallow the red pill and know how to play the game smart. The phone is nothing to me as I bought it out of abundance the money I used to buy the phone is not even up to what I spend in clubs. That's what they always say when they're trying to cover up for their Simpson stupidity.

That girl has been banging even before you met her, she always has a way of communicating with other guys before she goes out to meet them. E reach your turn to bang pussy, you rush go buy her phone. What a simp!

You don't even know how to tell her you want to bang. You think say she go allow you bang just because you bought her phone? Your Simpson madness is extra ordinary.

Lol..no mind am,na so one Simpson come nairaland d lament how him go collect phone wey him buy for his olosho girlfriend...this one will still come and wail like Bob Marley and the wailers
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Nyascobar1414: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
No F*male is loyal...
You're a half simp... Not fully out from simphood...
You will leave to tell us how it will end...
Just like a sheep waiting in the slaughter room,so that justice can be done
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by talk2hb1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Deadmeat:
There was a girl I met last week, not too far from my G's street. Me and my guy was just taking a walk looking for a bar where we can just pop some drink around 11am in the morning sha.
Luckily as we were going we found a big store where they sell provisions, they also sell alcoholic drinks. I just told my guy we should buy drinks there since they have a place we can seat. Omo na so this fine girl come out o.

I met her mom there, she was helping her mom in the store. Her mom was very hospitable, she welcomed us as if she we knew each other and her daughter sef just dey friendly. She really caught my attention no be lie.
We bought a liquor and we began gisting so I joking asked for her number. She said she doesn't have phone but I can have her mom's number so we can communicate.
Why fine girl like you no get phone? I just told her i can get her phone if doesn't mind. Omoh na so she just dey thank me o, she told her mom sef.

After we left, I called her through her mom's phone, we talked and talked but never asked her out.
I don't know how it would sound to her. Won't it appear like I'm asking her out because I bought her a phone? And the fact that her mom knows about this. Won't she start thinking like I'm asking her daughter out just because I bought her a phone?

I really like this girl but I don't want it to look like "I want something in return"
Excusez-moi, s'il vous plaît, How old are you?
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by nerdfrost(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
You bought a girl u barely know a phone just so u can smash

Because the endgame is to smash

#Nosimp2022 angry
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by phenzy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
I really need to unread what I just read

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Mykelslim: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Redpillers
Make una come see una comrade don buy phone for woman. grin

Wetin una go do am. Banishment? grin
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Truvelisback(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Deadmeat:

Don't be Alfred. Her mother has even approved the relationship, so, it's now even easier. Ask her out. Just tell to accompany u to the market, birthday party, wedding, etc.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Her Out? by Theama(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kutunban:

(1) (Reply)

Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Snuck Out At Night / Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? / Do People Actually Earn With There Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.