Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State Has Integrity Issues? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State Has Integrity Issues? (8297 Views)

28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi / OPINION: Boko haram Bombing, Femi Needs To Resign If He Has Integrity / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State Has Integrity Issues? by infobox: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2011
Is it now the bank is finding out.  undecided Well, if the ask me, I'll draw out a time frame. Probably 100k every month no interest. I didn't collect a loan from them so they shouldn't give me headache.
Re: Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State Has Integrity Issues? by blackboy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2011
This story does not make a difference . What we are all doing is talking. If this was known before the election do you think it would have cost him the election? Hell No!! with all the alegations going on about ACN governorship candidates here and there inthis state and that state they still won. Nigerians don't really care well most. All the South West knew was ACN /Labour must win, All the North knew was PDP/CPC/ANPP must win , the East PDP/APGA must win. Tomorrow let Bankole join ACN tell me if he wont win. The Asiwaju with all the allegation against him he still get mouth in South West not to mention Nigeria. Corruption has been accepted as a norm by political office holders. Leave him and Access Bank to settle their differences,credit and debit Action (Congress ) will take place soon
Re: Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State Has Integrity Issues? by koyaabj: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2011
Typical nija man, in any case there is an adage that says any ibadan man that does not steal is a bastard, he might be behaving true to type.
when u caught an ibadan man stealing yr property he ask u why did u keep it carelessly.
But the banks too when they mistakingly deduct your money and u complain they tell u that computer cannot lie or manipulate yr acct see what happen now, computer my foot. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State Has Integrity Issues? by member479760: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2011
and this theif dey elected as governor, lets keep waiting.
Re: Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State Has Integrity Issues? by tlops(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2011
It was also gathered that the said investment matured on 20th February, 2007 and the governor’s account was credited with the sum of N15,432,860.01,

he system initially credited the governor’s current account on 20th February 2007 and it again credited the same account with exactly the same amount on 21st February, 2007 which was the next day. ,

The bank was said not to have discovered the double credit until sometimes in October 2008, when the auditors came to audit the account of the bank. They swiftly wrote to the governor on October 7, 2008 notifying him of the duplication of credit liquidation into his account.

Did anyone noticed that it took one and half years for the bank to discover,
Re: Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State Has Integrity Issues? by sley4life(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2011
how authentic is the news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Aki And Paw Paw's Visit To Flood Victims Camp In Delta State / Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? / Corruption Must Be Fought Like Jihad – Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.