Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ (1000 Views)

Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by Insecurity(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [Video]

Former militant leader, Asari Dokubo has accused former President Olusegun Obasanjo of supporting the embattled leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu.
Dokubo who spoke on Facebook live video on Wednesday, February 9, alleged that Obasanjo is encouraging IPOB to kill people in the Southeastern region of the country.

The ex-leader said Southwest leaders couldn’t use Sunday Igboho to cause cause ‘war’ in the region but are showing support for Kanu to destroy Southeast.

Reacting to a recent claim by an unnamed member of IPOB that many of his loyalists were killed by some unknown gunmen in Imo state, Dokubo said it was all lie.

Naija News understands that an IPOB member had last week alleged that the Governor of Imo state Hope Uzodinma contracted Dokubo to combat IPOB and its armed wing, the Eastern Security Network (ESN).

The individual alleged that Dokubo trained many boys, put them on N150, 000 monthly allowances, and sent about 79 of them to battle IPOB/ESN in the forest.

According to him, unknown gunmen struck and killed many of Dokubo’s foot soldiers, prompting the former militant to flee to the Benin Republic.

However, Dokubo on Wednesday evening during his social media broadcast, claimed he instead, killed IPOB and ESN gunmen.

He said: “It is a lie. No single boy of mine died. It is your people (IPOB) that I sent to Satan (killed), their master” Dokubo said.

“Your people know. All of them know how they run past their houses, past their forest. So they danced and went to attack Nigerian Army at Ihiala (in Anambra state),” the former militant added.

Dokubo vowed to kill more IPOB members and their supporters if he ever encounter any of them.

Click here to watch the video.

https://m.facebook.com/watch/live/?extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-AN_GK0T-GK1C&ref=sharing&v=686252389070754&_rdr

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www./2022/02/10/ipob-obasanjo-southwest-leaders-backing-nnamdi-kanu-asari-dokubo-alleges-video/%3famp=1

Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by redPUSSY(f): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
What madness cannot do does not exist undecided

9 Likes

Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by triple996(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Obasanjo wan use kpurumiri smokers play tennis grin. That's how fani kayode (ffk) played with their intelligence.
Say no to mkpurumiri cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by jyz200(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
U see life
The same Yoruba igbos dislike
What a irony of life
Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by Fahdiga(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
This fat attention seeking pig again

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by ObiofAsaba1: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Asari Dokubo always talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by maticar: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
jyz200:
U see life
What a irony of life
Typical

Is Obasanjo guilty of the accusation or what are you saying exactly?
Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by heniford2: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ari di na udi his own is topnorch undecided

Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by AustineE1: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
From Dokubo's statement one can deduce that he was actually contracted by Hope Ozordinma as a mercenary to cause havoc in the East,little wonder the unnecessary shooting and maiming of Igbo's in meanly Imo state. Now we know who are the 'unknown gunmen'.
Reason Dokubo the senseless Buffon is always in the media throwing invectives on the person of Nnamdi Kalu as a way of satisfying his pay masters and especially as we are meant to understand that he lost many of his foot soldiers in a war with ESN in the forest.
I have always known Dokubo to be a mercenary that cares only about his stomach and rode on the Niger-delta agitation to corner pipeline security contracts.
As for the supreme court governor,we are yet to see the worst for him,I spit!!!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by omenkaLives(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
So should be start licking plenty Afonjas balls then? Or do we have to wait for order from Chukwu Okibe Alabama?

No Cannibal should quote me please. smiley
Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by AustineE1: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
jyz200:
U see life
What a irony of life
I guess you didn't read where he said that 'the support is in other to cause havoc in the south east'.
Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by Beejayy20(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
this man is not alright o,wetin concern yoruba with ipob terrorist
Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by sirp9898(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Finally we are beginning to see the true things going on in the east especially IMO state
I was beginning to wonder the sudden love coming to the east
Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by Conrod: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
omenkaLives:
So should be start licking plenty Afonjas balls then? Or do we have to wait for order from Chukwu Okibe Alabama?

No Cannibal should quote me please. smiley
The question you should be concerned with is what obasanjo actually "saw" .
Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by JohnSin97: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Obasanjo's opinion doesn't represent the opinion of even his own scattered family how much more the yorubas as a whole.
Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by curfew: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
redPUSSY:
What madness cannot do does not exist undecided

Choi choi choi ! Is that Asari? Now I know why some people call him pig in the creek, others toad in the creek. This man is ugly o, in and out.

Na wooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by omenkaLives(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Conrod:
The question you should be concerned with is what obasanjo actually "saw" .
So Asari is no longer an idiot bought by the fulani government. grin

Are we therefore to also believe Okoros are Ijaw slaves and Kanu is a demented little Ochawerewere? Remember he said these too. cheesy
Re: IPOB: Obasanjo, Southwest Leaders Backing Nnamdi Kanu – Asari Dokubo Alleges – [ by Investigative: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
See someone that want to fight ipob

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The 2 Greatest Political Scammers Of All Time In Nigeria (photos) / If A Northerner Wins APC Ticket, I Am Voting For OBI / Buhari Didn’t Discuss Zoning With Presidential Aspirants – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.