Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Melbet Just Stole MY Deposit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Melbet Just Stole MY Deposit (639 Views)

Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal / Bet9ja Disabled My Account With My Deposit / How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melbet Just Stole MY Deposit by Samproco: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Okay.. first of all, I have lost over a million to melbet. And they didn’t have any problem with me losing. But when it seemed like I started to do the unimaginable, which is using 5k to win 516k they have decided to play a fast on me and steal my deposit. I recently have been on a winning streak, coming from just 5k.. I withdrew all my winnings. Now this morning while watching a game, I decided to stake and so I tried to deposit 232k for the stake, the first two transactions were rejected, the last one however went through because UBA sent me a debit alert. Only for me to see that melbet never credited me. I tried using my registered number to call their customer service, they blocked my calls even before hearing what I’m calling for. I tried with another number and it went through. But the moment I made my complaint, like they already knew, they quickly hung up and blocked that number too. Then I waited for few minutes before using another number, they picked and told me it takes 1hr to see my deposit. Which is a lie!!! Because the deposit always reflects within seconds! Now it’s been over 2hrs!! They asked me to call my bank, my bank said it went through. So I pointed out to melbet customer care that melbets system sent the rejected email for the first two payments, which shows it failed! But they never sent for the last one. Which is obvious prove that they got the money. I think melbet has stolen my deposit of 232k.. they wan lie say den no see an.. because den no wan make that 5k eventually turn 1million. has this ever happened to anybody?? what should I do
Re: Melbet Just Stole MY Deposit by Samproco: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Somebody please reply na
Re: Melbet Just Stole MY Deposit by freesinzu(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
It all depends on how your deposit was made, it it was through fluterwave or paystack you can still get a reversal but if you have use other options i think to get a reversal can be quite cumbersome. Better start calling your bank.
P.S: I thought the maximum amount for deposit is 100,000
Re: Melbet Just Stole MY Deposit by Samproco: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
freesinzu:
It all depends on how your deposit was made, it it was through fluterwave or paystack you can still get a reversal but if you have use other options i think to get a reversal can be quite cumbersome. Better start calling your bank.
P.S: I thought the maximum amount for deposit is 100,000

It was through paystack o.: they’re claiming the deposit failed and that I have to contact my bank to get a reversal
Re: Melbet Just Stole MY Deposit by freesinzu(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Samproco:

It was through paystack o.: they’re claiming the deposit failed and that I have to contact my bank to get a reversal
It would be reversed, maybe it failed because you deposited more the the maximum amount allowed to deposit. Have you made a deposit of that amount before.
Re: Melbet Just Stole MY Deposit by Samproco: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
freesinzu:

It would be reversed, maybe it failed because you deposited more the the maximum amount allowed to deposit. Have you made a deposit of that amount before.

Yes.. I made a deposit of 215000 just around 11pm yesterday night..
Re: Melbet Just Stole MY Deposit by SultanYoung: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Send screenshot make I help you out
Re: Melbet Just Stole MY Deposit by Samproco: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
SultanYoung:
Send screenshot make I help you out

Screenshot of what?? Do you work in melbet or UBA?
Re: Melbet Just Stole MY Deposit by freesinzu(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
You later see your money
Re: Melbet Just Stole MY Deposit by Samproco: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
freesinzu:
You later see your money

I see am o�� I just dey fear for notin

1 Like

Re: Melbet Just Stole MY Deposit by Haymus007(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Samproco:
Show small love boss 0170686188 GTbank no amount is too small God bless I see am o�� I just dey fear for notin

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar's Flashy Lifestyle Is Not For Me - Saido Mane Says / How Much Do Arsenal Players Earn?check Out Arsenal Weekly Player Salary/wages!! / Why VAR Gave The Equalizing Goal Against Man City - Offside Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.