Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Little Sister Is Misbehaving - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Little Sister Is Misbehaving (43838 Views)

My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Pootle: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2022
leave them...the boyfriend has a nice hand writing, you sef at dat age do ur own

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2022
GOFRONT:
Dear Lord,

Pls never give me a Girlchild. Never ever

Thanks and Yourfaithfully.
Truely yours.
then may U never marry.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Dididrumz(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
SO YOU DISCOVERED THAT YOUR SISTER MAY BE SEEING A BOY AND YOUR FIRST AND ONLY IDEA OF ACTION IS TO SHOW HER LOVE LETTERS TO POPSY? YOU ALSO CLAIM THAT YOU FEAR POPSY WILL SEND HER PACKING, SO WHY THEN DO YOU WANT TO SHOW HIM THE LETTER UNLESS YOU WANT HER TO BE SENT PACKING?

YOU'RE NOT A VERY BRIGHT PERSON, SIR/MA. IF YOU CANNOT COUNSEL A TEENAGER WITHOUT DOING DAMAGE TO THE EXTENT OF LOSING A PLACE SHE CALLS HER HOME THEN I WONDER WHAT IT IS IN THIS WORLD THAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH FOR.

VERY WELL SAID.
THANK YOU FOR THIS.

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Kobojunkie: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2022
Danmboss:
At the age of 15, am still trying to solve quadratic equation but see what this generation has turned out to be. cry
Back over 30 years ago in that same Nigerian, even before age 14, many kids were already dating undercover. Abeg stop spewing trash! undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Simdyofficial(f): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2022
Dangrace01:

So after all the examples i showed you; you still had sex. You like gbola oh grin
lol. Atleast I don get sense then and I dey final year, I don kiss tire, lips self swell up. Lol. E hard to see any virgin @20. We no pass 5 then. Except you no gather. Even ugly (sorry for using this) girls disvirgin quick

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by McLizbae: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2022
The owner of that writing there is likely to be very intelligent. Op, try manage the situation with intelligence.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by everythinggirly(f): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2022
See woo lines. grin Teenage age and misbehaviour ehn
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by RIDOO: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You don't even care enough to know her age and much about her but you feel it is your place to ransack her bag, steal her letters, and use them to shame her? undecided

At the age you stated, where you yourself not dating/crushing on some gal? Why not take to advising her instead to help her learn how to maneuver that time her life without falling victim to pregnancy and what not?
This is not the time for you to interrogate her but instead to step in as an older brother/sibling would, to advice and guide her through making the right choices in relationships so she can develop into a fully capable adult relationship wise undecided

Yes o .l started dating my hubby when l was in SSS 2.l was 17 yrs .We courted for 9 years and been married for 17yrs...lt has been one of the best things that has happened to me.

2 Likes

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You don't even care enough to know her age and much about her but you feel it is your place to ransack her bag, steal her letters, and use them to shame her? undecided

At the age you stated, where you yourself not dating/crushing on some gal? Why not take to advising her instead to help her learn how to maneuver that time her life without falling victim to pregnancy and what not? undecided

This is not the time for you to interrogate her but instead to step in as an older brother/sibling would, to advice and guide her through making the right choices in relationships so she can develop into a fully capable adult relationship wise undecided
....Nice one Kobo. Great advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Eaglesence: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2022
osuofia2:

Your Sister's hand writing is beautiful.
Talk to her and don't scold her, raising girl Child no be beans

Oga that letter isnt from the girl biko. sad
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Hapinex01: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2022
She just finished secondary school you said, she's starting to get urge and seeing what's is happening around everyday.
Don't tell me you didn't pass through the same process when you were at her age and class.

You should call her to other, give her a big sis advice and don't screw things up by going to report her. Abi you catch her with a guy on top her ni Abeg no spoil small picking plans because of ur sentiments
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 11, 2022
GOFRONT:
Dear Lord,

Truely yours.
Careful what you wish for. What if you were destined to have only female children with no male child? Now you are praying to God never to give you a female child, which automatically means no children?
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Bobbynobobby: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
As far as she's your sister and she's young you have all right to protect her..now what you are gonna do is this..sit her down and speak to her in a polite manner..tell her about the good and bad in relationship cos she's quite young but not bad if she's in a relationship..

Another thing you could do is tell her to invite her boyfriend over so you can have a proper discussion with him..you get?
Talk to the guy and tell him what's on your mind politely..note that no matter how much you shout or spank her she's still gonna do what's on her mind..so what I am saying is sit her down and talk to her without getting your parents involved..

So you have sense...why you come like to dey disguise
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by dingbang(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2022
Senomii:

Una dey surprised cos una know una self na, duck fowl leg handwriting gang gringrin
hahahhahaha... U dey among
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by dingbang(m): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2022
everythinggirly:
See woo lines. grin Teenage age and misbehaviour ehn
as in eh. May God help them. Love just seems like a cloud 9 to them.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by samonak(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Bluntguy:
You have been having your own plan for her until one stupid boy wan come chop wetin you don dey reserve for yourself tey tey no be so? Talk true.
You think say na everybody be pervert like you?

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by rawe45: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....And why would he change prayers?

Just natural feelings I think. That’s how I felt anyway.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Calicoe: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2022
The sad truth is this, there is nothing you can do, that kpekus must be f**ked. Just advice her on how to be careful so as not to get pregnant because curiosity will not let her rest until she experience what it feels like to have sex

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, E sure me die say that boy Don bang your sister tire, hence the reason for her usual late arrivals grin

There's nothing you can do about it man! Whether you report her on not, it makes no difference!

That girl has tasted a good dick and definitely won't stop collecting it sad. If you stop her from meeting that boy, she'll definitely meet another guy to continue the banging grin

grin grin De guy don de Bleep her lik say 2morrow no de grin
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by underpinna: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
As far as she's your sister and she's young you have all right to protect her..now what you are gonna do is this..sit her down and speak to her in a polite manner..tell her about the good and bad in relationship cos she's quite young but not bad if she's in a relationship..

Another thing you could do is tell her to invite her boyfriend over so you can have a proper discussion with him..you get?
Talk to the guy and tell him what's on your mind politely..note that no matter how much you shout or spank her she's still gonna do what's on her mind..so what I am saying is sit her down and talk to her without getting your parents involved..

Thanks for this

Simdyofficial:
Wetin you wan do her before? I had a boyfriend in primary 5. We never had sex. I never had sex till 20 during university days.. All cux of the type of brother I had then. He won't beat you. He will always point at other ladies as example. Big bro fit jus see one girl dey waka with pure water for head and a baby at her back and he go just say- ''see life, see that girl, she fall for love scam, now see as she dey suffer alone with that poor child''. This words and others made me strong. Talk with her. Show her super women and beautiful families, show her beggars in the street, show her hawkers. Show her motherless babies and single mothers. It will go along way.

GOD WILL SURELY BLESS YOU IF YOU MAKE THIS FUTURE ANGEL A SUPER WOMAN

I went further digging her books and she did well in her studies. They were two girls my father was training. The other is planning to read medicine and she is currently enrolled to basic program in a university though by her own father. The one is from my paternal side.
I just pray this one will be disciplined enough to go read her law.
I have read all advice and will do my best to counsel her before leaving tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed meaningfully.

I may have gone wrong if not coming here first to share this. Reading your comments have given me a relaxed mind of approaching this.

2 Likes

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by MorningStar233: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2022
NohurryInLife:

Na my prayer everyday be this cry cry

Just pray to have good children because boys embarrassment pain pass girls own, atleast when the girl marry she must humble, men will always have tendencies of bn mumu till old age

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Stallione(m): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Hmmm so na because of boyfrnd u wan ruin her educational career. The best u could do is to caution her and tell her the dangers of what she is doing, that if she gets pregnant her career is closed for life. Rather than reporting her to ur popsi, what if he sents her packing nko, that will make the whole matter worst shaa.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Nicepoker(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2022
osuofia2:

Your Sister's hand writing is beautiful.
Talk to her and don't scold her, raising girl Child no be beans
You mean after reading the letter you have no idea who among them wrote it. Oh you just glanced through you didn't read it after all.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:50am On Feb 11, 2022
Bobbynobobby:

So you have sense...why you come like to dey disguise
Bobby tell me is there anyone who doesn't have sense? cheesy
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2022
rawe45:

Just natural feelings I think. That’s how I felt anyway.
....Ok. No problems then. I asked because God gave me 4 kids,all boys and no regrets whatsoever.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 11, 2022
underpinna:
My little sister has a boyfriend who writes her love letter.

She is learning computer in another village and always comes back home late. A journey of 30mins back from her training center will take her close to two hours.

I am not always home and just visited the first time this year. After the numerous complaint from my mum I decided to check her school bag and found four letters from a guy. All come came from him. I will be showing it to popsi. My little sis not not the biological daughter to my parents. Her mother was good to us hence we are returning the favor. She just finished secondary school and will soon pick jamb form to further her education on my father's financing.

I just fear pregnancy. She should be within 15-18 can't really tell though.

I'm just afraid popsi might sent her packing.

They don’t make them like this anymore. Proper gentleman he is grin. If my sons turn out this way, pride go wan kill me grin. Even OP no get vibes reach this small boy. See how classy, respectful and caring he is. Very thoughtful too with fine writing.

OP, invite this young man for a discussion so you know who he is and, can analyze him well. Give your sister better relationship and sex education advise that includes abstinence, condoms and contraceptives always. You should be happy your sister is even able to pull admirers. Most of us had our first boyfriends at that age range, with no sex involved. So, no fear. All the best!
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Kenswitch(m): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2022
GOFRONT:
Dear Lord,

Truely yours.
and you want to marry a woman so who will give birth to the one you will marry, selfish human being
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2022
MorningStar233:

Just pray to have good children because boys embarkment pain pass girls own, atleast when the girl marry she must humble, men will always have tendencies of bn mumu till old age
....You are even worst than who you quoted.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by sylve11: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2022
pinacole1:

Be careful with ur english. grin cool next time u say despite the fact on this platform u will be fined..... grin grin grin grin

Nor vex I nor get nor get Bachelor of Arts in English, na ordinary BSc I get. grin grin cool
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Validated: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Bluntguy:
You have been having your own plan for her until one stupid boy wan come chop wetin you don dey reserve for yourself tey tey no be so? Talk true.
Smartie ... you understand it. Bobo dey vex for losing out of the game!

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Validated: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2022
Danmboss:
At the age of 15, am still trying to solve quadratic equation but see what this generation has turned out to be. cry
So, you aready finished high school at 15?
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2022
That's a decent boyfriend and if she's 18 atleast let her be, nowadays niggas don't write love letters we just call you straight up shey you are still coming, are you sleeping over. For dude to go through the stress of writing love letters then that means he is head over heels in love, or maybe sex with your sis blew his mind, either way dude is a gentleman. And let them be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) / He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.