Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,476 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) (55348 Views)

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Nonexisting: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Only a paedophile will have such thoughts so he should quit denying being one. I hate paedophiles and rapists.
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by shilenji(m): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Your brain has two parts,the right part there's nothing left and in the left part there is nothing write. How sure you're not worse than me? Weyrey
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you may even be worse than him.
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by LollySeaSide: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
shilenji:
I felt sick all of a sudden. This guy's heart and d!ck should be ripped out and fed to the fowls. The stupid parents should be dealt with too because they are mad
...and used to prepare lunch for Bubu.

1 Like

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
I first saw this on a friend's Facebook page and I felt like throwing up. He was actually not joking. He has done it before. He is a paedophile. He needs to be dealt with. I learnt he is photographer and the address of his shop has been posted online

Who even starts an apology with "Hey"? Very useless human being
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Habib101: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Just reset your brain before next time you fall into devil's pit, angry nonsense okro soup.
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by PointZerom: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
ExAngel007:
A man is trending on Facebook after he expressed his thoughts towards a 14-year-old neighbour.

The user named Nsi Kak revealed that his neighbours are travelling and are trusting him with their 14-year-old daughter who can't travel with them because she has to go to school.

He went on to sexualize the girl by describing what "she's carrying front and back".

He added that he doesn't trust himself and prays that he will not "Oxlade" the girl while alone with her.

By Oxlade, the Facebook user was making reference to the singer whose sex tape recently leaked.

See his post below.

"Funny how this our neighbor is trusting me with their 14 years old daughter. Pt
Ma'am, with this thing she's carrying front and back? Hehehe, I don't trust myself.

They're traveling to village for one of their relative traditional/white wedding, they prolly gonna come back on Sunday or Monday, they can't take her along because of school.
And me? I'm staying home throughout this week because of some personal reasons. Is God not wonderful?

She was just smiling upandown, I just pray I shouldn't Oxlade this girl shea."

He Later Apologized

Hey, I apologise.

I'm wondering why this very post is getting all this reaction, it was JUST a post.

Firstly, we don't have any 14 years old girl in our compound.

Secondly, none of our neighbors is traveling anywhere.

Thirdly, I'm not at home.

I wasn't looking for any visibility or anything, I love my low key, that's the reason why I deleted the post, the fame and dragging was too much.

But y'all have something in mind, 50% of you guys that said trash about me, I feel it hypocrite.

Maybe it because I used 14 years old girl, I was just trying create something related to Oxlade recent trend. I had nothing bad in mind.

I'm sorry guys, peace should reign. ❤️

No girl was entrusted into his care. The guy is an attention seeker.
This is social media where the supposed girl's parents will see his posts.

1 Like

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
With or without his apology, this is sick.
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Habib101: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Showkindness:
So stupid of him. Stupid things people do all for Internet clout.

Your attention is needed on this thread please.

https://www.nairaland.com/6979239/save-brother-involved-ghastly-accident
We go send am to redpillers association
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Lonewolf2010(f): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Imagine! You can see how evil his thoughts are. In a sane country,this man will not be walking freely by now but then Nigeria happened to all of us���
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by blackpanda: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
shilenji:
I felt sick all of a sudden. This guy's heart and d!ck should be ripped out and fed to the fowls. The stupid parents should be dealt with too because they are mad

U didn't read

2 Likes

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Wizzy13: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
luminouz:
Lol...

Look at the reactants up there. Surely, y'all don't believe the story is real? grin

Kai....it's just the Oxlade reference that started all his made-up stories.

Be more logical, less emotional.
why ain't he oxlade her?
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Gkemz: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
See how a foolish pervert and potential paedophile will soon land himself in trouble for making careless statement which he hasn't committed yet.

1 Like

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by LaSenior: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
I know masturbation is bad
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by shilenji(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
I read enough to know he his a potential pedophile, and if care isn't taken, it's only a matter of time before the imagined happens
blackpanda:

U didn't read
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
shilenji:
Your brain has two parts,the right part there's nothing left and in the left part there is nothing write. How sure you're not worse than me? Weyrey
you see you just confirm my point. You are the worst
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by YorubaIsCursed1: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Yoruba men self angry cry

6 Likes

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by blackpanda: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
shilenji:
I read enough to know he his a potential pedophile, and if care isn't taken, it's only a matter of time before the imagined happens

Smh
You are just being too proud to admit u commented ignorantly without reading the post. Forget ur story

1 Like

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by shilenji(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Time is money guy, go make money.you should be above 26 still nowhere with your life, I'm disappointed in myself for trading words with you. I have to let you know, you're worthless and can't stand wherever I stand. Go do your parents proud.
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you see you just confirm my point. You are the worst
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Brian47(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why is your headline soo misleading
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by shilenji(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Be warned!
blackpanda:

Smh
You are just being too proud to admit u commented ignorantly without reading the post. Forget ur story
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
solofresh:
Hypocrite
what's up with u
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Mosesmo6: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
So because u wan trend, u carry ur inner attitude dey show outside abi? My friend gerara here mehn
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Mayeldah(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
made up story.

he only wanted to chase clout but it backfired.
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Now everyone would be careful of the lunatic pedophile
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Aforxzy:
Hediot.
The kind of rubbish people write makes one doubt their sanity... Paedophile.
Now he's denying everything he wrote..
Attention seekers oshi

When I was in Abuja. A jss3 gal was sleeping around with men of over 30 years. Infact she really love it.

Over hear some guy saying, that they slept with a 12 year old gal n still she's not a virgin. This world self.

I think poverty is de root cause of all this menace

2 Likes

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Christmasdon(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Did he commit the crime or he is just speculating, ?
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by MyExpression(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
shilenji:
Time is money guy, go make money.you should be above 26 still nowhere with your life, I'm disappointed in myself for trading words with you. I have to let you know, you're worthless and can't stand wherever I stand. Go do your parents proud.
you still remain the worse being ever exist
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Superpower(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedSoul:
Mentally deranged feminists that were sexualizing Maduka Okoye just weeks ago will still attack him.

Wish I can kill all Nigerian women walahi
What kind of foolish comparism is this.Comparing a grown man to a minor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun: EFCC Releases Names Of 42 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ilaro (Photos) / Morolake Hycinthia Arrested For Fraud In The U.S - Photo / 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.