Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,140 members, 7,849,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) (55350 Views)

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by solofresh(m): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2022
shilenji:
Solofresh,you have minuscule intelligence, perhaps why your life turned out the way it is. Receive sense now don't you ever quote me again.
Fvck off my mentions
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by luminouz(m): 12:46am On Feb 11, 2022
WoundedLamb:

When people say he's sick, it has nothing to do with whether the story is real or not. This is a sick joke. You can't go around making jokes about having carnal knowledge of a minor entrusted to you and expect people to laugh with you. The annoying thing is that he doesn't even seem to understand why that is wrong. And it appears you also don't.
He got what he wanted and that's to rile you dafuq up. I don't invest my emotions like on clout chasers. You shouldn't. You get triggered by stuffs like these, you won't last a week in this country, BP-wise
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by luminouz(m): 12:47am On Feb 11, 2022
eyinjuege:

No logical person ever references a 14 year old child as a sexual conquest. No normal person should even think of that as a joke or catching cruise.
Nsikak has done exactly that.
He's not joking
K
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 1:28am On Feb 11, 2022
luminouz:

He got what he wanted and that's to rile you dafuq up. I don't invest my emotions like on clout chasers. You shouldn't. You get triggered by stuffs like these, you won't last a week in this country, BP-wise

I'm actually more riled up by the guy I quoted than the perverted dude. Lol
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 1:37am On Feb 11, 2022
Nonesense
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Chinonso122(m): 1:55am On Feb 11, 2022
What of this lecturer that is shaving student in school hair in University

https://scholarjoy.com/2022/02/11/lecturer-found-shaking-student-hair-in-class/
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 11, 2022
1Sharon:
Fvcking idiots.

Incases like this, I blame the parents.

Why can't they leave their teen daughter with an aunt or another female?

Even the female dey do
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:55am On Feb 11, 2022
nyiamfrank:

Bro, there is nothing like INNOCENT PERSONS when it comes to rape.

Reason being that rape you cannot be GUILTY of anything to be raped.

We have no punishment as rape but a crime. No matter the punishment one commits cannot be rewarded a punishment of rape.

That idiot should be checked though. Just like one idiot who posted on Facebook that he does kids not adults. And that he is a pedophile.

Facebook gradually becoming nuisance like nairaland is becoming too. If not has become
Exactly..
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:07am On Feb 11, 2022
ExAngel007:
A man is trending on Facebook after he expressed his thoughts towards a 14-year-old neighbour.

The user named Nsi Kak revealed that his neighbours are travelling and are trusting him with their 14-year-old daughter who can't travel with them because she has to go to school.

He went on to sexualize the girl by describing what "she's carrying front and back".

He added that he doesn't trust himself and prays that he will not "Oxlade" the girl while alone with her.

By Oxlade, the Facebook user was making reference to the singer whose sex tape recently leaked.

See his post below.

"Funny how this our neighbor is trusting me with their 14 years old daughter. Pt
Ma'am, with this thing she's carrying front and back? Hehehe, I don't trust myself.

They're traveling to village for one of their relative traditional/white wedding, they prolly gonna come back on Sunday or Monday, they can't take her along because of school.
And me? I'm staying home throughout this week because of some personal reasons. Is God not wonderful?

She was just smiling upandown, I just pray I shouldn't Oxlade this girl shea."

He Later Apologized

Hey, I apologise.

I'm wondering why this very post is getting all this reaction, it was JUST a post.

Firstly, we don't have any 14 years old girl in our compound.

Secondly, none of our neighbors is traveling anywhere.

Thirdly, I'm not at home.

I wasn't looking for any visibility or anything, I love my low key, that's the reason why I deleted the post, the fame and dragging was too much.

But y'all have something in mind, 50% of you guys that said trash about me, I feel it hypocrite.

Maybe it because I used 14 years old girl, I was just trying create something related to Oxlade recent trend. I had nothing bad in mind.

I'm sorry guys, peace should reign. ❤️

Was Oxlade with a 14yr old girl in his video?
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Poleski: 3:32am On Feb 11, 2022
For him to have such a nasty thought is by itself very creepy. Nobody should allow their daughter near him.
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by OdenKelechi(m): 4:06am On Feb 11, 2022
He's calabar, I'm not surprised. They Bleep any living thing
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Doyou2019: 5:45am On Feb 11, 2022
bukky1994:
Another paedophil spotted
grin

I believe it's just a bad joke; like the ones idiots do with rape and domestic violence. That said, dude's stupid to not know that there are sensitive issues that should never be joked about.
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:34am On Feb 11, 2022
Some parents will just never learn.

How can you leave your underage daughter in the care of a male neighbor?

Even uncles are not to be trusted these days, not to talk of a neighbor.
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Trendylove(f): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2022
Some parents sef don't use their head at all this days. How are gonna feel entrusting their young daughter to a man ? I don't think I can entrust my future female children to anybody not even females too.
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2022
Na God wey help one Cotonou guy wey one Yoruba woman been wan put him for wahalla like this in my area if not for the little smart girls who confesses everything that happened that day omoh those Yoruba guys were ready to lynch the guys oo...
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Bombolistic: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2022
funny post gone wrong. Trust Naija my people. Dem no dey carry last grin grin
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2022
Very foolish parents.
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2022
luminouz:
Lol...

Look at the reactants up there. Surely, y'all don't believe the story is real? grin

Kai....it's just the Oxlade reference that started all his made-up stories.

Be more logical, less emotional.

Modified: I was right. Dude was just using Oxlade to catch cruise. Funny thing is the bunch of people who came for that dude are low key pedophiles themselves. I see 14-15 year old girls around here doing olosho and carrying sugar daddies. There are hardly any virgin girls anymore at that age. 14-15 year old girls are married in the Northern part of Nigeria. Are the men fuqin them from Mars? The Iranian woman who was beheaded by her husband was just 17 years old with a 3 year old kid, which means she got pregnant at 14 years old.

Till everyone is ready to apply the same rules no matter whose ox is gored, change will always be relative.
no, dude wasn't catching cruise. He has no life and sits idly over his phone trying to he famous and get the much needed attention his actual life couldn't bring.

For someone to risk his reputation teasing about wanting to sleep with a 14 year-old girl, he must be really desperate and suffering from chronic attention deficit syndrome.

And the rest of your comments is jist trying to justify pawdophilia. You seem like one.
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Captain92: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2022
Why use a minor for your clout chasing, whether fiction or non-fiction, he don blow the wrong way in matter of hours for sure
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2022
WrathOfHadez:
no, dude wasn't catching cruise. He has no life and sits idly pm his phone trying to he famous and get the much needed attention his actual life couldn't bring.

For someone to risk his reputation teasing about wanting to sleep with a 14 year-old girl, he must be really desperate and suffering from chronic attention deficit syndrome.

And the rest of your comments is jist trying to justify pawdophilia. You seem like one.
K
Re: Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

grin

I believe it's just a bad joke; like the ones idiots do with rape and domestic violence. That said, dude's stupid to not know that there are sensitive issues that should never be joked about.
you're right he doesn't know that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Morolake Hycinthia Arrested For Fraud In The U.S - Photo / 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos / Police Officers Storm Nigerian Restaurant In China. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.