Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria (1361 Views)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by gawu1: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2022
OVB123:
South south: Gov. Douye Diri of Bayelsa. South east: Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state. South west: Gov. Dapo Abiodun of Ogun state. North central: gov. Bello of Niger state. North east: Gov. Darius ishaku of Taraba state. North west: Gov. Aminu Tambuwa of Sokoto state. What is your view on my list?
This is perfect answer.
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by gawu1: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2022
Dhury:
Pro Ipob cannibalist and Fulani affairs governor of benue mr Ortom .
grin grin grin grin
You know him very well

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by UncleAyo: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2022
chrisvic007:

I will advise you to take your daily dose of antipsychotic drugs. I have expressed my opinion you are free to express yours, no matter how jaundiced they may be.

I am still of the opinion that Seyi Makinde is not living up to expectation and is therefore an audio governor.

Ok, good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth The Igbo Elders Will Have To Tell The Next Generation Of Igbo / Obiano Said Anambra Airport Was Built With Money Left By Peter Obi - Taraba Gov / Tinubu Comments On Election Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.