Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Valentines Day Is Coming, Are You Using Your Condoms The Right Way?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentines Day Is Coming, Are You Using Your Condoms The Right Way?? (652 Views)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentines Day Is Coming, Are You Using Your Condoms The Right Way?? by Doctor2022: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Valentines Day Is Coming, Are You Using Your Condoms The Right Way?? by OfMay(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Valentines Day Is Coming, Are You Using Your Condoms The Right Way?? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
I've never seen how guys wear this condom of a thing. I don't know about others but I don't think I'll ever allow any man(husband) use this rubbish rubber thing on me
Re: Valentines Day Is Coming, Are You Using Your Condoms The Right Way?? by Doctor2022: 3:25am On Feb 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I've never seen how guys wear this condom of a thing. I don't know about others but I don't think I'll ever allow any man(husband) use this rubbish rubber thing on me

Lol. As long as he's your husband, he doesn't have to use one except you're trying to prevent pregnancy and there are other methods of family planning you can explore if that's the case.

1 Like

Re: Valentines Day Is Coming, Are You Using Your Condoms The Right Way?? by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 11, 2022
Doc can I wear two at a go?
To be safer
Re: Valentines Day Is Coming, Are You Using Your Condoms The Right Way?? by Wealthfit: 6:42am On Feb 11, 2022
OfMay:
As you all know, Reno Omokri is a relationship advisor and a motivation speaker!

You can Join Reno Omokri on Telegram now using the link: https://t. me/renoomokri

Or simply go to twitter and search for @renoomokri

Thank you and stay blessed.

And please note: the channel's credit goes to RenoOmokri on Twitter.

Stop it, it's a scam
Reno don't have telegram group
Re: Valentines Day Is Coming, Are You Using Your Condoms The Right Way?? by Doctor2022: 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
BABYharder:
Doc can I wear two at a go?
To be safer

Wearing 2 at a time doesn’t give you more protection, it only reduces the fun for you. One is just fine, just make sure you’re wearing it the right way.
Re: Valentines Day Is Coming, Are You Using Your Condoms The Right Way?? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Doctor2022:

Wearing 2 at a time doesn’t give you more protection, it only reduces the fun for you. One is just fine, just make sure you’re wearing it the right way.
I've read stories where the latex burst and one tear small in microscale.
I don't wanna take chances
Re: Valentines Day Is Coming, Are You Using Your Condoms The Right Way?? by Doctor2022: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
BABYharder:

I've read stories where the latex burst and one tear small in microscale.
I don't wanna take chances

If you don’t want to take chances then you can combine your condom use with a spermicide like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRCZJ0rKm2g
Re: Valentines Day Is Coming, Are You Using Your Condoms The Right Way?? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
Doctor2022:

If you don’t want to take chances then you can combine your condom use with a spermicide like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRCZJ0rKm2g

Re: Valentines Day Is Coming, Are You Using Your Condoms The Right Way?? by Doctor2022: 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Isn’t Lack Of Sex And Can’t Be Stopped With Prayers – Blessing CEO / How Can I Get 25% Off My Pension Money / A Week After Wedding, I Discovered That One Man Can’t Satisfy My Xexual Urge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.