Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

"OMOH YAHOO BOYS WAN COLLECT OUR GIRLFRIENDS FINISH O" - Echofe Special - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "OMOH YAHOO BOYS WAN COLLECT OUR GIRLFRIENDS FINISH O" - Echofe Special (641 Views)

Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown / Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"OMOH YAHOO BOYS WAN COLLECT OUR GIRLFRIENDS FINISH O" - Echofe Special by williamsec(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2022
A Facebook user identified as Echofe Special has taken to his Facebook page to raise alarm after a Yahoo boy nearly snatched his girlfriend after sending her 290 thousand.

Read his story;

Omoh Yahoo Boys Wan Collect Our Girlfriends Finish O!

On Sunday last week, 1 of dem sent my babe money and said she shouldn't start spending the money except she has agreed to date him!

Now she didn't ask him for money, he was the one that called and asked for her account number!

I weighed the spiritual and other implications of the matter and told her to return the money down to the very last dime and she did!

I would never have believed that in these times, a girl would recieve money in her account then she'd return it to the sender, down to the very last Kobo, 290 taaaasan o!

I say make I share the story with una because at some point I became very proud of my girl!

Small money wey go enter my hand now, me and her, Marriage straight!

But Why some Yahoo Boys wan d oppress us like dis?

Note: This is a true life story
Source: Echofe Special on Facebook

Re: "OMOH YAHOO BOYS WAN COLLECT OUR GIRLFRIENDS FINISH O" - Echofe Special by dawnomike(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2022
williamsec:
On Sunday last week, 1 of dem sent my babe money and said she shouldn't start spending the money except she has agreed to date him!

Now she didn't ask him for money, he was the one that called and asked for her account number!

I weighed the spiritual and other implications of the matter and told her to return the money down to the very last dime and she did!

I would never have believed that in these times, a girl would recieve money in her account then she'd return it to the sender, down to the very last Kobo, 290 taaaasan o!

I say make I share the story with una because at some point I became very proud of my girl!

Small money wey go enter my hand now, me and her, Marriage straight!

But Why some Yahoo Boys wan d oppress us like dis?

Note: This is a true life story
Source: Echofe Special on Facebook
His girlfriend has not been 'slay mamarized' grin
Re: "OMOH YAHOO BOYS WAN COLLECT OUR GIRLFRIENDS FINISH O" - Echofe Special by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2022
You guys should stop dating girls that yahoo boys have dated, majority of them are walking corpse, those kind of girls when you sleep with them, they will drain your destiny away, be careful.

2 Likes

Re: "OMOH YAHOO BOYS WAN COLLECT OUR GIRLFRIENDS FINISH O" - Echofe Special by Baitullah: 8:55am On Feb 11, 2022
Be deceiving yourself. The day he will send 500k, her reaction will shock you

4 Likes

Re: "OMOH YAHOO BOYS WAN COLLECT OUR GIRLFRIENDS FINISH O" - Echofe Special by fikayormi(m): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2022
I don’t give a damn about yahoo boys snatching my gf , if they can , they should. Na normal cycle of life , if I get money too , I go snatch person gf too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "OMOH YAHOO BOYS WAN COLLECT OUR GIRLFRIENDS FINISH O" - Echofe Special by Lalami3232(m): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2022
Most girls wey wise no dey ever date yahoo boys because they're after just 2 things, namely:
1. Sex(use and dump her)
2. Use her take increase their wealth.
Wetin concern me if dem snatch her take? Na her body, na her destiny, na her body count grin. The moment we all start treating girlfriends like swimming pool, the better for our sanity. For swimming pool, we no dey care who dey swim with us, we no dey care who don swim before us, we no dey care who go swim after us. The moment you get this kind mind, nothing about GF go dey pain you again. But my people, if you mistakenly meet a good girl nowadays, hold her tight ooo because they're now less than 1% according to the latest census.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ****"

1 Like

Re: "OMOH YAHOO BOYS WAN COLLECT OUR GIRLFRIENDS FINISH O" - Echofe Special by OloshoMan: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2022
Hypergamy doesn't Care. She even gave her phone and account number to the yahoo boy and that means she's interested. Sooner or later she'll leave this boy.

1 Like

Re: "OMOH YAHOO BOYS WAN COLLECT OUR GIRLFRIENDS FINISH O" - Echofe Special by Agricmoney(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2022
hmmm

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: "OMOH YAHOO BOYS WAN COLLECT OUR GIRLFRIENDS FINISH O" - Echofe Special by Delight2014(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2022
Why they com de oppress niggas like that
It's time to hustle niggas.
But las las wealth comes from God
Re: "OMOH YAHOO BOYS WAN COLLECT OUR GIRLFRIENDS FINISH O" - Echofe Special by seankim(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2022
290k in this buhari time grin.
Hold her wella, na woman she be. Many ladies will not even inform you before dem dump your ass

(1) (Reply)

Choose: Credit Alert Of N5M Or New Relationship With A Faithful Partner? / When Did You Realize You're Officially 'not Young' Anymore? / Popular Prophet Caught ‘eating’ Church Member In Holy Pool In Front Of Congregan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.