Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown (45521 Views)

Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) / Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nigerian Comedian, Chief Echofe Who Proposed To His Girlfriend While Lying Down Gets Free Wedding Gown 

Popular Nigerian Comedian, Chief Echofe who proposed to his long-time girlfriend, La Possible while lying down has been suprsied with free wedding gown.

According to the comedian who has gone viral, he was surprised with the wedding gown by Weaveons Republic at Brikenbery street in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, Chief Echofe said the woman gave them the wedding gown free of charge and promised to also do her baby's wedding make over.

According to him, "Good News, Dear Friends!!!"

"This Afternoon, I and my baby @nwimochioma went to check out wedding gowns!"

"After checking out some places, we got to @weavonsrepublic234 at Brikenbery street in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State!"

"Wow, we were impressed by what we saw, we picked a gown and that was the point the CEO recognized us!"

"She gave us a wedding gown free of charge then promised to also do my baby's wedding make over���"

"She was moved by the singular fact this I laid down of the floor to propose to my queen�����".

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1405789/nigerian-comedian-chief-echofe-propsoed-girlfriend-lying-gets-free-wedding-gown/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Fahdiga(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nice marketing strategy

75 Likes

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by endsarrrs(f): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
When you go marry?!
Fahdiga:
Ok
Dont worry nairaland will give your bride wed gown when you want to marry

15 Likes

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Bola146(f): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na to dey prostrate remain lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Fahdiga(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
endsarrrs:
When you go marry?! Dont worry nairaland will give your bride wed gown when you want to marry
You know you are the one I'm waiting for you

12 Likes

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by slivertongue: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Naija like drama

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by endsarrrs(f): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
You know you are the one I'm waiting for you
Truly some men have lost the ability to think and work things out...smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by tony0806: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
I see
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Bedtec: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
SIMPle man is trying to trend by all means

11 Likes

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by verybadmouth(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Some mumu boys will start going about the street proposing on the floor now.

8 Likes

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor.

Theirs is a marriage made in heaven.

Congrats!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Factfinder1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
this comedian dey enter front page for unnecessary reasons

Quote me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Charmingrascal(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
How much are they paying you for this advert?

Soro soke no dey disguise

4 Likes

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Omicron007: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
shocked

If it will take me to do obeisance to a cold blooded vaginarian in order to get a free gown or become popular, then I will never marry.

I will not even go on one knee to propose to a Vaginarian. Someone that has tasted different gbolas, both long, short, bleached and black.

I will just pop the question on Zoom or Google Meet, because I would be somewhere offshore probably in the Soku Gas Field offshore Port Harcourt.

She would have no choice but to accept.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Where are all the weirdos on nairaland calling him a "simp"??
This is the simp you guys called out oo..keep hating while he achieves greater things in life..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nice one!
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by chuksrandal(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nigerians & free things... ��
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Iseoluwani: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Everything na strategy

1 Like

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Godons1: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
The Girl no fine sef grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by gambia(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
So this one na news too.

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Nigerian Comedian, Chief Echofe Who Proposed To His Girlfriend While Lying Down Gets Free Wedding Gown 

Popular Nigerian Comedian, Chief Echofe who proposed to his long-time girlfriend, La Possible while lying down has been suprsied with free wedding gown.

According to the comedian who has gone viral, he was surprised with the wedding gown by Weaveons Republic at Brikenbery street in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, Chief Echofe said the woman gave them the wedding gown free of charge and promised to also do her baby's wedding make over.

According to him, "Good News, Dear Friends!!!"

"This Afternoon, I and my baby @nwimochioma went to check out wedding gowns!"

"After checking out some places, we got to @weavonsrepublic234 at Brikenbery street in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State!"

"Wow, we were impressed by what we saw, we picked a gown and that was the point the CEO recognized us!"

"She gave us a wedding gown free of charge then promised to also do my baby's wedding make over���"

"She was moved by the singular fact this I laid down of the floor to propose to my queen�����".

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1405789/nigerian-comedian-chief-echofe-propsoed-girlfriend-lying-gets-free-wedding-gown/
Na men wer prostrate propose we go marry.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by colchrist: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Everything you do for Nigga na cruise!!

Abeg I need my own cruise ooooo; I need to make this money …

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by NarcissistKing(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ugly girl. sad
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Alaigbopress: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Was consulting for a company in Nigeria and I noticed the behavioural pattern and digital trends are very different from that of Us and other countries. What will be easily ignored in Us will become a trend here.

1 Like

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Ay77(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
E reach make you collect free gown
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by DropsMic(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yawn
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by anbel(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
"She was moved by the singular fact this I laid down of the floor to
propose to my queen���

wow, nice.
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Guyman02: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
I don't even have anything to say, I just open make I see if na true say him be Mr Simpson

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS / 7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.