Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term (14297 Views)

Valentine’s Day: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20 Years’ Jail Term, Says Lawyer / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by Bahamas95(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2022
deeLima86:

Blood of Zechariah!

WTF man shocked
grin

Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by AfroKnight: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2022
Men have known this for a long time. They just have mercy on those useless scammer ladies. Nobody get time for long case.

1 Like

Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by Eastcaostboy: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ1DVRXBn0K/
No Val boyy, I don't have lover but I have what it takes to keep one, muller . I do after Val not to cause chaos between lovers. I only accept relationships only if you have money as girl and I have money too, that's the only way. Dating a broke girl is the fastest way of draining down to poverty. But there are still girls with decency that knows how get any man down. We call them Angel
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by doneback04: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2022
Pls there is a lady I want to jail that collected 3k as transport from me until now I have not set my eyes on her.
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by Newboss(m): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2022
That's literally the meaning of the word women: extortion.
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by VULCAN(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2022
When they ask for educated women to raise their hands, this one too will raise.

What is the value of education when you are incapable of thinking?

A girl asked for transport money to come visit a man, she then proceeds to switch off her phone and this lawyer is saying that this act can be termed a crime...

Then this person below says any man who is waiting for a girl to come visit him deserves to be extorted.

Nairaland should require people to complete an IQ test as part of the registration process so that some people will be turned back.

dominique:
But Yahoo boys who swindle people of their hard earned money gets a fine or six months to sweep the streets. Your head must be paining you sir. As much as I detest scamming, any man that sits in his house and expects a woman to risk her life and travel to come and visit him deserve to be extorted.

2 Likes

Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by onunwa21(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2022
Send transport fare, he sends, u no come!!! Babe, 20 yrs in jail for u!!!
After eating point & kill, u remember u re in ur period. Babe 20 yrs for u!!
Guys we move!!!
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by Innobee99(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2022
Tessy, time to take up the charge against u grin grin

4k na ur mate grin
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by NaMe4: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Its actually a fact. My Brother is a lawyer and he said since he started practicing, he found out that most Nigerians don't even know when they commit a crime . A lady on this platform said she collects Tfair from guys and block them afterwards without showing up. She was even proud about it , but as someone said , the reason y most women don't know this is because men let it slide. If its actually reported, that lady will be arrested for fraud

That's why the value system seems non-existent in this society.

People do not feel awkward doing the wrong things, they rather try to justify all sorts of nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by Sammy101111(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2022
If they can put this to law for real
There will be no gold diggers in nigeria
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by Decryptor(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2022
obembet:
Nonsense. Where this charge and Bail lawyer come from

Nonsense abi? No go focus on your Obembet tv. When you go enter prison, na that time your eye go clear
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2022
This is now what is very important that these people talk about.What happen to insurgency, cultism, rape, kidnapping, armedrobbery, ritual killings and corruption littered around in this nation?
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by Brian47(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
They were talking about this in our local radio this morning
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by reXurrectionZA(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
dominique:
But Yahoo boys who swindle people of their hard earned money gets a fine or six months to sweep the streets. Your head must be paining you sir. As much as I detest scamming, any man that sits in his house and expects a woman to risk her life and travel to come and visit him deserve to be extorted.
Money runs Nigeria the more you have the more you get away with things . if the money you are getting from a krime will not be able to save you then be more careful. Your faulty logic will not save you.
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by naikeboy(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Na mumu and olodo men Dem day extort na
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by peculiar2233: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ1DVRXBn0K/
I just dey laugh.
The funniest part of it be say this lawyer wey dey talk go still pay cheesy
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by poweredcom(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Its actually a fact. My Brother is a lawyer and he said since he started practicing, he found out that most Nigerians don't even know when they commit a crime . A lady on this platform said she collects Tfair from guys and block them afterwards without showing up. She was even proud about it , but as someone said , the reason y most women don't know this is because men let it slide. If its actually reported, that lady will be arrested for fraud

Na so one smallie do me o and this is a gal I wanted to help as well this idiot did it block me o but she refused to come for my date

And started sharpening mouth that she will win me if we go court I just de laugh am

I left her ....but am tracing her till now the day I get my hands on her anywhere in Lagos she go know sometin
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by dominique(f): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
VULCAN:
When[s] they ask for educated women to raise their hands, this one too will raise.

What is the value of education when you are incapable of thinking?

A girl asked for transport money to come visit a man, she then proceeds to switch off her phone and this lawyer is saying that this act can be termed a crime...

Then this person below says any man who is waiting for a girl to come visit him deserves to be extorted.

Nairaland should require people to complete an IQ test as part of the registration process so that some people will be turned back.
[/s]

Load of hogwash. With all the news insecurity going on around especially on females, you nitwits still expects a girl to risk her life to come and visit because of the useless coins you tossed at her. I hope they keep chopping your money and blocking you till you start using your heads. We know all you people can do is create 7653 threads daily wailing about "that gender". Continue barking like a toothless bulldog, your wailing never start
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by goldenchuks: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
younowell:
Never knew such law existed until now. But why's the person letting us know about this now?..I would have sue that bitch called Cynthia for her chronological extortion. This guy no try at all! SMH.
. This law is here for long. Some yrs ago a ph base man charge a girl #500,000 because of #5,000
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by Aaae: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good
Re: Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term by superjay44: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix). / "You Are Beautiful": A Man Compliments A Female Soldier And This Happened / Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.