Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner (23216 Views)

Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / Ebelechukwu Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu In Physical Fight At Soludo's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by JohnSin97: 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Optics....
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by shiwex: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Soludo redefining politics in Nigeria.. this is what we need.. no point wasting resources....Other Governors should learn from this. So happy only wish they will borrow us in Ogun state for 3 years, get rid of that lazy Tinubu slave - Dapo Abiodun

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Lionati84: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
great site, Nigerians don dey full the site
Ayoleeboy00781: The site is a good alternative to Nairaland

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by nextstep(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bobloco:
Soludo will wear canvas shoes made in Ogbunike; Akwuete clothes with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of jeans to show he is going to work.

Finger foods will be served which Soludo will pay for. He will also pay for media coverage from his pocket. The only thing government will pay for is security, if there is any need.”

Anambra amaka

I'm not from Anambra, but I concur heartily. This incoming governor is the fresh air that we need. I pray he continues in this fashion, working solely for the good of Anambrans, and that they will continue to support him. I hope the momentum continues and he won't get bogged down too much by politics.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Omicron007: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
[s]
triple996:
The enemy of ndigbo is ndigbo.
What the hell is diz shocked
Esn are currently ravaging enugu, anambra is next and see what this ones are arguing about
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by lexy2014: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
triple996:
Esn are currently ravaging enugu, anambra is next and see what this ones are arguing about

Can u point out the argument u are referring to?

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Henon: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
triple996:
Your drug prescribtion says 3 times daily not twice. Take the afternoon dosage.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by moshino(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
ambu2:
Soludo my brother, even in America inauguration is a elaborately joyful community !

Does Anambra state have the wealth and standard of living America has?

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Enemyofpeace: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
They should just promote this man to the post of the President of Nigeria. This man go perform and turn Nigeria around, unlike the walking corpse from Lagos that wants to be president at age 90. Anambarians are lucky to have him as their governor.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by gentleguy1975: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dan selewa undecided

Let him assume office and perform and when I say perform I the positive impact on the masses all these talk talk is enough

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by shiwex: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
okeysoninv:
Anambra leads others follow. Soludo will change political landscape of Igbo land. ndi abia, imo na Enugu should get ready. no more political sycophants in Igbo.
On this ... issue I agree with you my Bro

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by berrystunn(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
President material.

Show them what you will do when you become the president of Nigeria.
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
JOemmy:
Soludo wants entertainers in anambra to go hungry.
He would be claiming he is an economist, economist for big men I guess...He can buy Innosson, yet he would not allow Chukwuma to come from his village to play is Ogene, of which the small change would trick down to Mama Nkechi that sell palm wine source from Papa Uche.... Not to talk of the exposure and free publicist Chukwuma would get.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Kog45(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
Naso Buhari deceived us...Oga Soludo we don pass all these,na your work in the office we go use judge you.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by chiefobdk2: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
triple996:

ESN also ravaged ibadan yesterday...they ravaged some policemen and passrsby..

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Rugaria: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
ambu2:
Soludo my brother, even in America inauguration is a elaborately joyful community event.

However, I recognize that this is your inauguration and you want to use it to communicate a paradigm shift of what public office should be and how urgently and professionally a technocrat in government should work: more work, more sacrifice and less personal pleasure and comfort. Carry go!
Rich people do elaborate ceremonies. The poor should live modestly.
We're poor in this country.. So..

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
BIG NONSENSE he should getat with his political hype men, start work and let Anambra enjoy the reason they elected you

election is over

Soludo will wear this and that, will that cloth imbibe sense in him, he should not disappoint the people that elected him with his political statement

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by chiefobdk2: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
jackcanfield:

He would be claiming he is an economist, economist for big men I guess...He can buy Innosson, yet he would not allow Chukwuma to come from his village to play is Ogene, of which the small change would trick down to Mama Nkechi that sell palm wine source from Papa Uche.... Not to talk of the exposure and free publicist Chukwuma would get.

for your mind you think you are making sense..
you are only fooling yourself, what a mentality... tufiakwa..

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by frog12: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
wetin be FINGER food?

abi we dey also use LEG to eat food ?
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Fiscus105(m): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
sreamsense:
Human beings are the most difficult animals to rule, give this Soludo one year plus now, people will begin to call him different names and worst governor ever. They will soon call him Mr stingy now, he should bend down to work on what he believes will benefit majority after inauguration; he shouldn't try to please individual.

He should try to get all his benefits as governor, but he shouldn't embezzle. Trying to please people by denying himself from getting benefits that are due to him for show off purposes always end up in regret because the same people you are trying to please will still come back to call you theif even if he steals no Kobo.

If he starts and ends like this in prudent way he is towing,........ He would be most hated person to govern in Nigeria.

........so many that have be dreaming to be overnight billionaire, he would sure block them, if he means business indeed and this would lead to gang up within and without
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by sabreal: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
ambu2:
Soludo my brother, even in America inauguration is a elaborately joyful community event.

However, I recognize that this is your inauguration and you want to use it to communicate a paradigm shift of what public office should be and how urgently and professionally a technocrat in government should work: more work, more sacrifice and less personal pleasure and comfort. Carry go!

Ends justify the means

Mind you, he was head of cbn. One of the rotten govt agency

I pray God use him to rewrite the history of governance in nigeria
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
chiefobdk2:

for your mind you think you are making sense..
you are only fooling yourself, what a mentality... tufiakwa..
In your mind you can't see the big picture from my analogy , gini bu sef nkem
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Zealoy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
This man don talk too much o, u better do work n leave too much talk

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by gadgethead: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
I sincerely hope Soludo becomes the poster boy for good governance. Half of the governors in Nigeria don't know whether they are kings or there to serve their country
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by warlordd(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is examplary and the first of its kind in our society where politicians suffer from delusion of grandeur. Soludo deserves a lot plaudits from well-meaning Nigerians.
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by frog12: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
you mean nigerians are ungrateful. soludo may well become the next igbo president. he's only 62 years old shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

sreamsense:
Human beings are the most difficult animals to rule, give this Soludo one year plus now, people will begin to call him different names and worst governor ever. They will soon call him Mr stingy now, he should bend down to work on what he believes will benefit majority after inauguration; he shouldn't try to please individual.

He should try to get all his benefits as governor, but he shouldn't embezzle. Trying to please people by denying himself from getting benefits that are due to him for show off purposes always end up in regret because the same people you are trying to please will still come back to call you theif even if he steals no Kobo.
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Germi9: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Never knew Charley was like this oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern, Middle-Belt Leaders Reject Yusuf Magaji Bichi Appointment / Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Why Is Asaba The Capital Of Delta State, Instead Of Warri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.