Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner (23210 Views)

Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / Ebelechukwu Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu In Physical Fight At Soludo's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by HayWizzy1302(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
The duration of the inauguration or what he wears is not the big deal. The main thing is the aftermath. Will he fufil all his promises to the citizens?

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by naija4life247: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
I have no doubt about the performance of Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution. I just feel bad that Igbos are not putting him forward as Presidential candidate.

This is the man that taught Economists from World Bank, European Central Bank, African Development Bank, Asian Central Banks and others how to manage the economy when you smell recession from afar. As the world was crying under recession around 2008, Nigerians were doing Owambe parties every weekend because Soludo the Solution was managing our Economy.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Eye service
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by marsup: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Trying so hard to appear humble?
Let your actions speak for when you are fully in charge.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by kizaronto: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
JOemmy:
Soludo wants entertainers in anambra to go hungry.

Who do they want to entertain on that day? Entertainers can wait till when it is time for entertainment.
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Izychi: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
updatechange:
Good no time... but I can bet my balls that inauguration will last nothing less than an hour. Quote me on that day.

Bros don't bet your balls oo, you might loose them oo��
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by tit(f): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Buhari should retire
Let this Soludo takeover
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by maasoap(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
ambu2:
Soludo my brother, even in America inauguration is a elaborately joyful community event.

However, I recognize that this is your inauguration and you want to use it to communicate a paradigm shift of what public office should be and how urgently and professionally a technocrat in government should work: more work, more sacrifice and less personal pleasure and comfort. Carry go!

I wanted to type the same thing like yours but after reading the last paragraph below, I had to caution myself because there's hardly smoke without fire.

The commissioner faulted a claim that N500m earmarked for Soludo’s inauguration was mismanaged.
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Lovenorth: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Initial gragra grin
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Corea4king(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
JaroMan:

Only the outgoing governor, his wife, the incoming governor, Soludo and Soludo’s wife and a few others will be present at the venue.

Soludo will wear canvas shoes made in Ogbunike; Akwuete clothes with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of jeans to show he is going to work.

Finger foods will be served which Soludo will pay for. He will also pay for media coverage from his pocket. The only thing government will pay for is security, if there is any need.”

The commissioner faulted a claim that N500m earmarked for Soludo’s inauguration was mismanaged.

https://punchng.com/soludos-inauguration-not-for-public-will-last-20-minutes-commissioner/

I think this part is unnecessary. This is a sign of friction between Soludo and Obiano handlers.
Mind you, Obiano may not have issue with Soludo, but he aides have problems with Soludo and this statement here said it all.

Absolutely right.Too many cook dey spoil soup.
Why not do it first and leave the talking for us
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by HeadNigga: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
jackcanfield:

He would be claiming he is an economist, economist for big men I guess...He can buy Innosson, yet he would not allow Chukwuma to come from his village to play is Ogene, of which the small change would trick down to Mama Nkechi that sell palm wine source from Papa Uche.... Not to talk of the exposure and free publicist Chukwuma would get.
you are only saying this coz you see govt money as free money that can be spent extravagantly. If you are to finance the inauguration with your own money will you invite an entertainer coz you want mama nkechi in the village to feel the impact or coz you really need his services(the entertainer's performance)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by higgs: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
God bless Prof.C.C Soludo.God bless Anambra state.I have a feeling that Soludo will set a standard on how states should be governed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Skyyoyo: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nice one. This is the way to go. The government house is not a place to squander our scarce common wealth.

Good one from the incoming Governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by leofab(f): 12:17am On Feb 12, 2022
That’s exactly how Rochas started
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 12, 2022
HeadNigga:
you are only saying this coz you see govt money as free money that can be spent extravagantly. If you are to finance the inauguration with your own money will you invite an entertainer coz you want mama nkechi in the village to feel the impact or coz you really need his services(the entertainer's performance)?
Why should I use my money , he is a public servant and not everything is a waste, he should have an abundance mindset , I don't want him to make the mistake PMB did fighting corruption when he should be thinking about us been self sufficient in all aspect of our National life, that does not mean corruption was not problem. By the way I think it was during the President Biden inauguration a little unknown poet called Amanda Gorman became famous and sold more book. Moral of the story is that everybody needs a stage, and Chukwuma and his Ogene band deserves Oga Soludo's stage. Why does he think he has to pay for his own inauguration sef, is Anambra state his private company , or does he think the victory is for him alone, or a shared victory...

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by budaatum: 5:36am On Feb 12, 2022
I have always said the Igbos will one day make Biafra the envy of Nigeria.

This might be the man.

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 12, 2022
Soludo will this, he will that, Soludo will that, he will this.

Tell me when we hear Soludo has done this or has done that.

Look at Dave Umahi the governor of Ebonyi state, you rarely hear what we will do until he is already doing it or he has completed it.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by leicestercamper: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2022
Na envy and bitterness dey worry you. Did anyone forced you to open this thread? Tell us about your own governor stop thinking that by mentioning another igbo governor that you will succeed in your evil intentions here

[s]
GenBuhari:
Soludo will this, he will that, Soludo will that, he will this.
Tell me when we hear Soludo has done this or has done that.
Look at Dave Umahi the governor of Ebonyi state, you rarely hear what we will do until he is already doing it or he has completed it.
[/s]
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 12, 2022
I am onye Anambra state oo!.
leicestercamper:
Na envy and bitterness dey worry you. Did anyone forced you to open this thread? Tell us about your own governor stop thinking that by mentioning another igbo governor that you will succeed in your evil intentions here

[s][/s]
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by leicestercamper: 7:35am On Feb 12, 2022
GenBuhari:
I am onye Anambra state oo!.

I am onye Ogun State oo
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by VIKTO83(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2022
Soludo's govt will affect a whole lot of people negatively in d beginning.
Lots of people will shout foul because it's not going to look at anyone's face. The same kind of leadership Amaechi used during his tenure in Portharcourt.
But at d end it will be all good for Ndi Anambra. I pray my state (Abia) learns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by middlebelter(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2022
Carlyscales:

https://punchng.com/soludos-inauguration-not-for-public-will-last-20-minutes-commissioner/

The lesson that Buhari refuse to learn.

I feel this guilty will perform well. No Anambra people are lucky unlike their neighbours in Kogi state. Kai, anyway, Prof our expectations are high, very high. We need you to demonstrate excellent leadership.
Re: Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner by budaatum: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
VIKTO83:
Soludo's govt will affect a whole lot of people negatively in d beginning.
Lots of people will shout foul because it's not going to look at anyone's face. The same kind of leadership Amaechi used during his tenure in Portharcourt.
But at d end it will be all good for Ndi Anambra. I pray my state (Abia) learns.

I hope they are not like my Osun State people who voted Akande out.

They named him baba kilo because he ordered them not to kill two cows everyday for him and his wife can not finish a kilo a day. We voted him out saying this one no gree we chop, and elected looters in his place, and are now one of the bankrupt states that can't pay full wages.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President / Jubril Martins Kuye Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.