Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon (10811 Views)

Onitsha Undergoing Total Reconstruction Under Gov Soludo (video & Photos) / Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo / Works To Commence At Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road Next Week — Hon. Onuigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by Ojiofor: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good development.
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by CoolAmbience(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Let me laugh you small ;where is the facts and findings and don't give me anything from the media.

The right statement is 'where are the facts....', not 'where is the facts...'?

No wonder Simon Ekpa called you guys illiterates.....Lol.

Only someone in a deep hole will claim not to have either used Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Warri-Itakpe Railway etc, or has physically passed by the Second Niger Bridge between Asaba and Onitsha. Try come out from your hole small....

Go to Bonny Island in Rivers State and you would see the massive, ongoing Bonny-Bodo Bridge that is nearing completion.

Except you are a blind man....these projects are so visible for all to see.
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by CoolAmbience(m): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
[s][/s] I thought I was engaging Myself with a reasonable someone . Pain you how; why won't it pain you when you see your people dying because of bad roads. You must be part of the blood sucking demons in the govt but you had failed already.

Is this one okay?

Bloodsucking demons when roads, railways and bridges are being constructed all over the country....

Perhaps, you were referring to the PDP, share-the-money days...

Where were your likes when PDP squandered 16 years of our collective national lives...and you just wake up from your slumber to make hate-embedded, unfounded remarks about an administration that has prioritized infrastructural development like none other.

Did you say that people are dying from bad roads? Did the bad roads, according to you, just get bad in the past 7 years? How could all of them have gone bad despite PDP's prior 16 years of uninterrupted rule? Isn't it 'kindergarten' to think that all the bad roads can be fixed in 8 years?

Make una try use una head small na...
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
CoolAmbience:

The write statement is 'where are the facts....', not 'where is the facts...'?

No wonder Simon Ekpa called you guys illiterates.....Lol.

Only someone in a deep hole will claim not to have either used Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Warri-Itakpe Railway etc, or has physically passed by the Second Niger Bridge between Asaba and Onitsha. Try come out from your hole small....
grin grin grin ,sorry to disappoint you I don't share the same country with you again; enjoy; hahaha
Go to Bonny Island in Rivers State and you would see the massive, ongoing Bonny-Bodo Bridge that is nearing completion.

Except you are a blind man.[b] the blindness that will soon kill you and also teach you not to rejoice when something that you know that is your Right; is given to you partially and you started rejoicing over it. How many times have you seen any country in the West rejoicing because of road or water? [b] ...these projects are so visible for all to see.

See stack illiterate correcting me, blind illiterate.. Get out of my mention
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by CoolAmbience(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:

See mumu wey no sabi write English...

Abeg, use your language write if English too hard...

Shey na una be the university graduates wey Nigeria dey put hope on to rescue am....Lol.
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by CoolAmbience(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:

My own na typographical error....u wan compare am with your own wey be pure blunder?

I typed 'right'...put 'write' popped.
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by heartbeat84: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
no be today we begin dey hear say dem award contract for the reconstrcution of this road
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2022
CoolAmbience:

See mumu wey no sabi write English...

Abeg, use your language write if English too hard...

Shey na una be the university graduates wey Nigeria dey put hope on to rescue am....Lol. [b] my English is now your problem; Hahaha! Nairaland children [b]

You can go and call your father, mother and your kinsmen Mugu or Mumu! You want to correct me and you ended up shooting yourself grin Hahahaha! Enjoy your English which had gotten you to no where and anything. You're still where you are .

Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by Amah70: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Ok just because the federal funds are meant for all,the five Governors governing the piece of Land not up to Kaduna should let the roads to be bad and death trap?

Imagine Kaduna with Five governors.

They don't consider land mass in other countries when they create new states. States were purposely sewed like seeds in the north by northern soldiers to suck oil revenues from the south of Nigeria to the north. Southeast and SS should have been like Dubai by now if not for diversion of most funds from oil revenues to the north via creating too many states in the north.
Your tea party from oil revenues shall not last much longer due to excess greed of the Northerners.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Picks YPP Presidential Form, Says Youth Have No Future In APC, PDP / Buhari Meets With Samantha Power, US Ambassador / Dogara's Aide, Zakariah Sinimbut Resigns, Denies Working Against The Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.