Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon (10808 Views)

Onitsha Undergoing Total Reconstruction Under Gov Soludo (video & Photos) / Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo / Works To Commence At Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road Next Week — Hon. Onuigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by CoolAmbience(m): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Almaigaa:
God bless Buhari.
He kept making NDIGBO proud. The only development in the East took place during this administration of Mazi Buhari.

2nd Niger Bridge is about to be completed, so many Road constructions all over the East. And he recently build an International Airport in Anambra for Ndigbo. grin grin

President Buhari anyi na-ekele gi

Please, quit talking ignorantly.

It is true that the Buhari administration started and is almost completing the Second Niger Bridge, among several other road projects in the SE.

However, it is blantantly untrue that the FG built the International Airport in Anambra. The airport was built by the Anambra State Government of Willy Maduaburochukwu Obiano, Akpokuodike Aguleri.
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by Almaigaa: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Please, quit talking ignorantly.

It is true that the Buhari administration started and is almost completing the Second Niger Bridge, among several other road projects in the SE.

However, it is blantantly untrue that the FG built the International Airport in Anambra. The airport was built by the Anambra State Government of Willy Maduaburochukwu Obiano, Akpokuodike Aguleri.

Go and ask Willi Obiano about the Airport. FG just allow Anambra Government to flex over the Airport.
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by CoolAmbience(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
It is even a federal terrorist road! The evil,envy,hatred from this TERROIST govt is openly for all to see. For complete 7yrs; they left this road to be killing people. Make I see any animal wey go Jubilet after the construction, that's if this news is not a scam as usual.

Do you know how many kilometers of roads that have been completed over the past 7 years? Much more are in various degrees of completion...

When it comes to infrastructure, Buhari has done better than any Nigerian president since the past 40 years....

Dem tell you say na only Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road dey Nigeria?

Bonny-Bodo Bridge; Calabar-Cameroun Highway / Bridge; Lagos-Ibadan Railway; Warri-Itakpe Railway; Second Niger Bridge etc, are all massive projects under this administration.

The administration deserves some credit for her efforts.

We must not always badmouth them.

1 Like

Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
CoolAmbience:

[s]Do you know how many kilometers of roads that have been completed over the past 7 years? Much more are in various degrees of completion...

When it comes to infrastructure, Buhari has done better than any Nigerian president since the past 40 years....

Dem tell you say na only Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road dey Nigeria?

Bonny-Bodo Bridge; Calabar-Cameroun Highway / Bridge; Lagos-Ibadan Railway; Warri-Itakpe Railway; Second Niger Bridge etc, are all massive projects under this administration.

The administration deserves some credit for her efforts.

We must not always badmouth them.

[/s]
Credit for killing my people or credit for the death trap or credit for infrastructure or credit for social amenities or credit for what exactly? I didn't rule out your initial; for one thing but I might consider doing that when next you start defending these evil govts.
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by CoolAmbience(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Almaigaa:

Go and ask Willi Obiano about the Airport. FG just allow Anambra Government to flex over the Airport.

Oga, stop being incorrigible.

FG only gave necessary approvals.

Anambra State Government built the airport from start to finish. Don't argue with me. Nearly everyone in Nigeria knows this for a fact. I am surprised at you.

I am from Anambra state. The airport is sited in Ivite Umueri in Anambra North.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nationalaccordnewspaper.com/obiano-perform-groung-breaking-o-anambra-airport-project-april-11/&ved=2ahUKEwjqiLj4zvf1AhXJgf0HHZ2_BVMQFnoECDYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw09Oo62Gtdmf8Ppck4xC_98
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by CoolAmbience(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:

Lol.

E pain am.

You can't cover the truth.
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Yes

Nice. Is the project going on or is it on paper?
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by frazee: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Chaii... The road that leads to my village... Hopefully they will fix the road � this time... Ikwuano kwenu!!!!!!
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by CoolAmbience(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Credit for killing my people or credit for the death trap or credit for infrastructure or credit for social amenities or credit for what exactly? I didn't rule out your initial; for one thing but I might consider doing that when next you start defending these evil govts.

Anaghi ekpuchi eziokwu....

'Your' people are killing themselves. No one is killing them.

It is the IPOB/ESN that are killing people. So, do not misrepresent facts here.
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
[s]
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

E pain am.

You can't cover the truth.

[/s] I thought I was engaging Myself with a reasonable someone . Pain you how; why won't it pain you when you see your people dying because of bad roads. You must be part of the blood sucking demons in the govt but you had failed already.

Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Let me laugh you small

Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Let me laugh you small ;where is the facts and findings and don't give me anything from the media.

Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by MrJames007: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
This road has been like this since 2015.
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by duro4chang(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
bjayx:
That road is hell on earth!
No worry them go do am now.
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by sunnnnyuu(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Amah70:

The length of All the federal roads in the east added together may not be up to the length of Kano to Abuja road in the north, yet the eastern roads are dust or mud every year.
One Nigeria is a curse to the east. Golden geese lay eggs but get starved, while their eggs go out to feed the barren fowls.
Of course Nigeria is a scam let East go it's way, oduduwa Nation should be extracted south south also form their own country, middle belt should be removed as a nation and north should form their own country but everyone will go back to his region

1 Like

Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by AMI3(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
No long story please start work.
I don't know whether you want to construct new road or u want to patch it.
Is it going to be dualize or one lane.
If something reasonable can be done u Better leave it
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by AMI3(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
No long story please start work.
I don't know whether you want to construct new road or u want to patch it.
Is it going to be dualize or one lane.
If something reasonable can not be done u Better leave it
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by derbykol(f): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
No delays .Start as quick as possible,that road is damn bad.
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by Priwillo: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is the power of agitations
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by derbykol(f): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
bjayx:
Exactly!
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by derbykol(f): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Goziesam:
We need actions please, that road has damaged my car countless times.
Especially during raining season.
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by chigator2: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Almaigaa:
God bless Buhari.
He kept making NDIGBO proud. The only development in the East took place during this administration of Mazi Buhari.

2nd Niger Bridge is about to be completed, so many Road constructions all over the East. And he recently build an International Airport in Anambra for Ndigbo. grin grin

President Buhari anyi na-ekele gi

Shut up, Private partnership with Anambra State built that airport. We don't need your FG to help ourselves
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by Tonytonex(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please let them start and finish that road. That's the road to my villa.
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by Tonytonex(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
bjayx:
honestly, have to be coming down to push our car each time I travel to my villa.

1 Like

Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Nice. Is the project going on or is it on paper?
paper paper

1 Like

Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by Naijabad: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
everythinggirly:
Wike is the best.
Say no to kerosene governor.
Say no to Osisioma-Bridge abadoner.

The same way every man will say no to your overstretched kpekus.
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by jimmyvic(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
This death trap that nearly took my life in 2019 cry ..They won't repair shit,all they do is dump large stones in the bad spots and after a year,it gets worse again with the rain.....Bad govt no go kill us

1 Like

Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by Blackdisciple(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nice one besides oil companies should be the ones constructing roads in oil producing states because those states gets nothing from the oil producers ...
Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by Amah70: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Since land is very tiny,why Governors won't do it?

So that federal funds be used only for constructing roads in the north, abi?
There is nothing you people can't imagine in this Oyibo's one Nigeria.
See him head like...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Amah70:

So that federal funds be used only for constructing roads in the north, abi?
There is nothing you people can't imagine in this Oyibo's one Nigeria.
See him head like...

Ok just because the federal funds are meant for all,the five Governors governing the piece of Land not up to Kaduna should let the roads to be bad and death trap?

Imagine Kaduna with Five governors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Interview Airs On ELTV At 10pm WAT Today. / I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another / Fuel Scarcity: It Is Time For Fuel Subsidy To "Rest In Peace"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.