Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United (46486 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy / Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by obembet(f): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
[b]Football fans are well aware of Manchester United superstar Cristiano Ronaldo's 11-year-old son Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. The Portuguese striker has often posted images and videos of himself training with his son on social media platforms.[/b]

Many expect Junior to follow in the footsteps of his father and it looks like it may come true. Ronaldo Jr recently signed for Manchester United and is officially set to wear the iconic 'Ronaldo 7' jersey which his father has made legendary.

Manchester United signed Cristiano Ronaldo from Juventus during last summer's transfer window from Juventus for €15.00 million. The deal brought a huge boost to United's popularity and also helped them gain enormous profit from marketing. Moreover, Cristiano delivered what was expected from him on the field, which was to score goals. The five-time Ballon D'Or winner has scored 14 goals in 26 appearances for the Red Devils. The Portuguese talisman saved United several times by scoring the winners and some last-minute equalizers for his team. However, Cristiano has struggled to find the net in his last five games, which is his worst goal drought since 2010.

Cristiano Ronaldo moved to Manchester with his whole family. There has been a lot of coverage around Ronaldo Jr. as many are eager to know whether he will follow in the footsteps of his father. Cristiano, on the other hand, has mentioned on multiple occasions that he doesn't want to pressure his son to play football and would happily accept whatever he chooses to do in the future as a proud father.

However, it looks like history is set to repeat as Ronaldo Jr. does look like he is into the world of football. The 11-year-old has played for Real Madrid and Juventus youth teams in the past and his performances in those leagues haven't gone unnoticed. He is now set to be part of Manchester United's youth team as he recently signed for the Red Devils. The young Portuguese was unveiled alongside Brazilian wonderkid Gabriel, who also signed a deal with the Red Devils. Cristiano Jr is also set to wear the Iconic No. 7 jersey and Gabriel on the other hand, will don the No.10 jersey.

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-utd-news-ronaldo-son-26199600

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by Afonjashapmouth: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Best gift a father can give a son is not money but legacy

499 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by Kriss216: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
That Gabriel will do wonders. I can see it in his eyes.

157 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by obembet(f): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
iamDrRhymes:
like father like son.

Meanwhile, click on my signature to get Free books, videos and other helpful materials on Affiliate Marketing.

Tho it certainly will not happen but just imagine for a minute that Cristiano Ronaldo Jr and Mateo Messi turn out to have exactly the same careers as their fathers CR7 and also Messi

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by Bahamas95(m): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
I just hope Ronaldo and Messi's sons will do better than their dads.

Andre Dede Ayew and his younger brother didn't achieve more in football than their father.....I heard about the exploits of their father when I was a child.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bahamas95:
I just hope Ronaldo and Messi's sons will do better than their dads.

Andre Dede Ayew and his younger brother didn't achieve more in football than their father.....I heard about the exploits of their father when I was a child.
pele dey use juju

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by Bahamas95(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
pele dey use juju
Nothing like juju in football.

If e dey work African countries for don win world cup.....Even India would have won it.

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bahamas95:
Nothing like juju in football.

If e dey work African countries for don win world cup.....Even India would have won it.
india dey play world cup?

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by Winningbot: 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by ThierryJay: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
No be Zazoo pose be this? Jokerman comman see Portable's mentor o grin grin grin

I give it to Ronaldo sha, the GOAT of handsomeness and off-pitch activities grin

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by kayusely70(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
I hope the boy would be allowed to attend school as well!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by Dailymice: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by Passionate888: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Juventus could have exercised a little patience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by WibusJaga: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
cool

A father always prays for his children to be better than him. But I very much doubt if Ronaldo Jnr can achieve what the father has achieved, let alone do better.
It will take a Long While to surpass Cr7's achievements.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by Built2last: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
kayusely70:

Which school

You must understand that your generation is different from the next.

What the child needs is ability to read and write. sign signatures. That's all.

The boy is a billionaire already.

He has lawyers to read contracts and advice him. He has accountants and investment bankers to manage his money

So going to school to learn what exactly. abi no be to gain knowledge, use that knowledge to succeed and make money we dey go school for

143 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by EXLOVER(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
So this boy is richer than Seun Osewa?

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin
I wish no man/boy bad

But up Chelsea for life

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by NwaNimo1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2022

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by MaverickA3: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
shocked
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by helinues: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
All the best to him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Their future already secured

Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by Perfecttouchade: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Great
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
kayusely70:
And learn what in school precisely?

27 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by Teejay13(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by Beverlyjean(f): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
The boy has transferred to most clubs than players 10 to 20 yrs older than him. From real madrid to Juventus and now Manchester

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by seyz91(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
I'm telling you
Afonjashapmouth:
Best gift a father can give a son is not money but legacy

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by BlaqJosh: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nice one.

From father to son, Money, Fame, Legacy, everything has been passed down to him...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by Gwan2(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Now this is how generational wealth, status and legacy is built…

God bless our fathers that struggle in their little capacity and migrated from village to city for huzzles….we for probably still dey our villages dey form village champions.

35 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by bouncin04(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2022

Hope he doesn't grow up to be a narcissist.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by ITbomb(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Is like Man U don give up on this present set of players, they are now planning for 2030

26 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by Karleb(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
kayusely70:

It doesn't stop them from attending school until they become professionals, by then they will have to suspended schooling because they already have a career.

I remember Rashford telling LVG he won't be available for a match because he had chemistry test. When he been no get sense. cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boxing: Efe Ajagba Vows To Dethrone Anthony Joshua / David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth / How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.