Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Stolen Redmi Note 9s! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stolen Redmi Note 9s! (5694 Views)

How To Get Retrieve/get Back Your Lost Or Stolen Redmi Devices!!redmi Users Read / My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online / How Can I Track My Stolen Redmi Note 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Mrluv(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nwereonye124:
Police helped me track ma phone 2 and got it. Well sha it depends on d mind of the police man weda he wanna track it for u
are you in lagos?
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Zabito: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please my phone got stolen yesterday. We were robbed in our bus enroute Onitsha..the phone in question is a redmi note 11 device ND it's not even 6 months old already..if I can get a police officers number I can use to get it back I will be very appreciative
samueldon:

My phone, a redmi note 8 4/128GB was stolen on the 20th of January in Abuja. I wanted to track it immediately but was told to wait for 2weeks to 1month bcus the phone might still be switched off. I went to my local police station to lay a complaint but was told that the person doing the tracking wasn't around bcus it was on a Friday and might have gone to court. A friend now directed me to another police division where I met an officer. The officer said it will cost 30k to track the phone but he won't collect the full payment till the job is done. He collected my details and also took my phone carton. I paid an advance of 5k and he ran a trace to see if the phone was active of which it wasn't. So fast forward to the 13th of March he called me that my phone has being tracked to kano. L8r in the evening he called again and said the phone is now enroute Abuja on a night bus and I'm to receive it the next morning. The following morning he called me to bring his balance and come pick up my phone of which I did.

Note: I am using a custom rom on my phone. Havoc OS to be precise because I hate miui. As a result, my mi cloud account was disabled which enabled the police to track the phone even when the thieves flashed the phone. And as a snapdragon phone, it was difficult to change the imei number.
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Orenike: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
I'm in lagos too
Mrluv:
are you in lagos?
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by jiday4(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
How I wish I can get my Redmi note 10 back, was stolen last year November, any link to a good policeman will help. Have wasted money paying some scum police officers but noting afterward.
Abeg if anyone can link me up, I will be glad
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by shogsman(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
ojonugba2014:

If u think police will do shit , then u are dreaming
.stop saying crap, police tracks thousands of phones monthly,there are countless people I know that have gotten Thier phone back, speak for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Repair Mouthpiece Of TECNO P6 / Bought Myself A New Phone From A Friend But Don't Know The Model. / Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0) Vs Tecno-phantom Pad N9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.