Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Stolen Redmi Note 9s! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stolen Redmi Note 9s! (5682 Views)

How To Get Retrieve/get Back Your Lost Or Stolen Redmi Devices!!redmi Users Read / My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online / How Can I Track My Stolen Redmi Note 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by samwriter: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Orenike:
Please my xiaomi redmi note 9s was stolen at Tafawa balewa Square,Lagos. is there anyway I can retrieve it?....I've tried tracking it on xiaomi website but it keeps saying phone is switched off...This is the only phone I'm using to work to feed myself as a lady and someone just took it away...I'm not careless, I've used this phone for 1 year....I still have the pack of the phone and receipt...

Please help create awareness cry....Thank you
how far have you recovery your phone
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by samueldon(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Runsboi:

Baba which one is mkt phone again?
What's the make of your phone and when was it stolen?
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Runsboi(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
samueldon:

What's the make of your phone and when was it stolen?
Samsung S10e, March 2.
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Shegz4god(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Go to PWD ..that CID station there them go track am live for you.. but you go pay for the fuel money when on motion to catch the person and work fee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by samueldon(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Runsboi:

Samsung S10e, March 2.
It can be tracked how I wish you are in abuja
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Orenike: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Noooo cry
samwriter:
how far have you recovery your phone
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Runsboi(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
samueldon:

It can be tracked how I wish you are in abuja

Pls don't wish o, just give me contact abeg. This boy needs any help he can get
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Runsboi(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Shegz4god:
Go to PWD ..that CID station there them go track am live for you.. but you go pay for the fuel money when on motion to catch the person and work fee

Where be PWD abeg??
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Shegz4god(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Ikeja along..you know that Sam Ethnam air force base..just opposite ask anybody
Runsboi:

Where be PWD abeg??
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by samwriter: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shegz4god:
bro please have you track phone there successfully before and how much do they charge? my redmi9 of 1 week got stolen after saving for 6 month to get the phone. i have lost appetite for food since the phone got stolen inside our house
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Shegz4god(m): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
My cousin did brother.. I don't know how much it cost bit I know it's not upto 20k sha..
the tracked his phone and found it at olugbede market egbeda from a guy who bought the phone.. so the guy paid for all expenses
samwriter:
bro please have you track phone there successfully before and how much do they charge? my redmi9 of 1 week got stolen after saving for 6 month to get the phone. i have lost appetite for food since the phone got stolen inside our house

1 Like

Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by samwriter: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shegz4god:
My cousin did brother.. I don't know how much it cost bit I know it's not upto 20k sha..
the tracked his phone and found it at olugbede market egbeda from a guy who bought the phone.. so the guy paid for all expenses
bro thank i really appreciate please can you tell me which year is that?
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Shegz4god(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Before they started endsars protest...
samwriter:
bro thank i really appreciate please can you tell me which year is that?
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by mrnigeria0: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shegz4god:
help me with step by step direction biko i need to get my stolen phone back
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Shegz4god(m): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
mrnigeria0:
help me with step by step direction biko i need to get my stolen phone back
I can help you make inquires from him Dunn worry
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by samueldon(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Runsboi:

Alright, sorry for the late reply, let me ask him before giving out his number.
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by mrnigeria0: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Shegz4god:

I can help you make inquires from him Dunn worry
my guy i hope you never forget me so. abeg stil help me ask am the total money may him spent to track the phone
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Runsboi(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
samueldon:

Okay boss
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by eleko1: 4:42am On Mar 28, 2022
Enter a bus going to Agege,iyana ipaja,Egbeda,Abilene Egba From Oshodi and tell the bus conductor to drop u at PWD,It is a bus stop b4 Airport and Ikeja bus stop.But u are on ur way to be SCAM by NG police grin
Runsboi:

Where be PWD abeg??
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by eleko1: 5:01am On Mar 28, 2022
grin somebody told una that u’ll wail @ least 2 months for Abuja police to track stolen phone cheesy.Dnt fall another headache.That phone is gone.Pplice can only track it for u if it involve robbery.Murder etc case.I once reported my stolen phone @ Elemoro police station.A kind officer told me to go to Ikeja command with my receipt and box.I parked @ post office Ikeja and took keke Maruwa.After written statement and jagunlabis asked for 30k and that I should come back in 2 weeks time shocked sad.I jejely asked them them where Ecobank Dey ,dat I want to withdraw kudi sad.Nah so I grin wink grin grin RUNZ
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by eleko1: 5:04am On Mar 28, 2022
I’m not discourage anybody oo..A trial will confuse sorry! Convince u
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by JamOSneh: 7:25am On Mar 28, 2022
Mideatek phone is a phone chipset dat design by Taiwancompany while snapdragon is chipset designed by usa company
Runsboi:

Baba which one is mkt phone again?
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Shegz4god(m): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2022
Nope ,i sent him a message already cos his number didn't go through..once he replies me i will let you know.
mrnigeria0:
my guy i hope you never forget me so. abeg stil help me ask am the total money may him spent to track the phone
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by mrnigeria0: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Shegz4god:
Nope ,i sent him a message already cos his number didn't go through..once he replies me i will let you know.
bro how far he never still reply?
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Runsboi(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
samueldon:

Baba any show?
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Shegz4god(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
mrnigeria0:
bro how far he never still reply?
my brother sorry he has replied me .. you can reach me here lemme give you the details later when am back from work around 8pm .. nah work make me forget no vex.. 07031214781

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by samueldon(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Runsboi:

Baba any show?
I'm so so sorry for the late reply bro. I have being busy with work. Tell him u got his number from Adimonye Ifeanyi, the guy he tracked his redmi phone for. Zero8131zero39five99
Wish u the best of luck
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Orenike: 11:40pm On May 10, 2022
Have you been able to track your phone?
Runsboi:

Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Eyanbahose: 5:59am On Jun 12, 2022
samueldon:

I just found my stolen phone. Was stolen in Abuja and the police tracked it to kano, called me on Sunday that the phone is on the way back to abuja and I received it on Monday this week.
nice! Congratulations
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Tecnophone: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2022
+16692223579
Runsboi:

Baba any show?
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Slickbishop(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
My redmi 9c was stolen last Friday at a bet naija shop.can I also track it down, please I need help ASAP
Re: Stolen Redmi Note 9s! by Nwereonye124(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Police helped me track ma phone 2 and got it. Well sha it depends on d mind of the police man weda he wanna track it for u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? / 9 mobile Dissed Glo in New Advert. / Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.