Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

What Is The Price Of Success? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Price Of Success? (238 Views)

Secrets Of Success In Relationships & Marriages! - Sweet Love!! / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Price Of Success? by BigMoneyeye: 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please if you can see this message, I need viable suggestions and ideas to escape poverty and hardship. I don't know if heaven is real but I can testify hardship is real.

I have tried my hand on a lot of things and it has never turned to gold despite all my dedication. I have tried poultry, I have tried laundry, I have done Okada, I have tried trading raw foodstuffs ( I later run into debt),

I have tried selling fruits. At a point I even engaged in copywriting. Despite all my efforts and sleepless nights just to plan a breakthrough, I am still stucked and fraustrated.

In this country, I know money is hard to come by, I know the country is hard and all that but there has to be a way to be successful.

I have seen alot of successful people...not only old folks but folks way younger than I am. What's the price of success? Is it luck or grace.. or the combination of both?

What's the price of success, how do I succeed.
How do I achieve comfort, even if it's not for me but my unborn kids
Re: What Is The Price Of Success? by Fxzboyz: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Consistency is the Key.Be consistent ,nothing happens overnight
Re: What Is The Price Of Success? by yuping(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
undecided dedication, smart work, persistant.
Re: What Is The Price Of Success? by yuping(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
BigMoneyeye:

I have tried selling fruits. At a point I even engaged in copywriting. Despite all my efforts and sleepless nights just to plan a breakthrough, I am still stucked and fraustrated.
What really happens is you quit that's the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Code Languages That Work For Men / Who Wants To Play Secondary School Minded Game With Me,i Will Tell You The Answe / I Celebrate Buhari See Wiy_ [see Photo].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.