Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

"We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns (37916 Views)

Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia / President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by darediamond(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
5thcolm:

The question you should be asking is what is any American still doing in Ukraine or anywhere near Russia.
If I were to be in the US army, I wouldn't be happy being sent to rescue stubborn people
Infact from time immemorial, No American Soldier, I reapeat, No American Soldier like to be sent to war front against Russians that would bring various alien standard devices to War front.

Americans knows this.
The device used in downing Hul Huacs plane was first seen with Russians before Americans get it circuit workings from USSR people.

America is powerful but Russia is A DEMON!!!
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by darediamond(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
yemmit90:

What elders seen while sitting down, the children will never see even at the top of a tree.

You dont expect a sensible leader to declare a war with world super power like Russia. What is the point of wasting humans lives to pursue a mere foreign policy. I am 100% sure Trump will never do this as well because you dont fight a country like Russia withiout leading to world war 3.
l just love PUTIN THE MORE. The Man Putting in check, the Thoughts and acts of Terror of Mother of Saarcm namely present day Queen Of England and her allies.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by darediamond(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
jaxxy:

The US knows exactly what they are doing. They are telling Americans to leave so they won’t be used as hostages to force negotiations when US retaliates aggressively complicating the situation.

This is a strategy than a backing down. The us wont go into full armed confrontation with Russia until Russia crosses the forbidden lines bt till then they will do all to stop them with other non kinetic or deadly means.

@the emboldened...
for your dream or where?

A Whole Russia taking US citizen as hostages for a negotiation?
Which negotiation?
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by BabaIbo: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
olugabbie:

If u have a contrary opinion, you can go ahead to counter my point. Instead of displaying your rudeness & immaturity online. I have been following the Russia-Ukraine crisis closely from the begin. I know that what the US/NATO can do and what they can not do. The NATO/US officials have said it several times, that they will be directly involved in the crisis. They have been sending weapon to Ukraine and also promise to creep Russian economically & politically with heavy sanction if Russia invades.

If they want to defend Ukraine directly, they would have started deploying their troops and equipments to Ukraine itself. Like they have done to the baltic states. You don't wait till a country gets invaded before you send troops to defend it.

In my opinion, i believe Russia will not invade. As long as Ukraine does not attack the seperatists in the Donetsk and Luhansk region. The troops depolyed to Belarus will leave after the 10-day military exercise. Russia has been saying it that it intension is not to invade Ukraine from day one. Puttin said it. Lavrov also said it, several times. They are just using this opportunity to tell the West that they will never allow Ukraine to join NATO.

Seems you're becoming constructive, good.

The point is USA doesn't have any reason to go direct with Russia here i.e no direct treaty with Ukraine, even their little involvement is because Ukraine is a prospective NATO member. That was not the case in that of Taiwan and China, you saw what they did in that one.

Again, this seems like a mind game to me. They can not be stupid to leave their citizens to the mercy of Ukraine alone or Russia attack.
Although the effect(or destruction) may be mutual(more on Russia) but a combined team of NATO will put Russia in place, I hope you know that, so they don't need to be direct here.

Note: With their style the war will only take place in Russia and Ukraine, more reason they don't want any direct involvement.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by jaxxy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
darediamond:

@the emboldened...
for your dream or where?

A Whole Russia taking US citizen as hostages for a negotiation?
Which negotiation?

If US retaliates or u did hear Biden say Putin mustn’t touch/hurt any Americans in Ukraine unless he wants to be foolish?
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by olugabbie(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
BabaIbo:

The point is USA doesn't have any reason to go direct with Russia here i.e no direct treaty with Ukraine, even their little involvement is because Ukraine is a prospective NATO member. That was not the case in that of Taiwan and China, you saw what they did in that one.

Again, this seems like a mind game to me. They can not be stupid to leave their citizens to the mercy of Ukraine alone or Russia attack.
Although the effect(or destruction) may be mutual(more on Russia) but a combined team of NATO will put Russia in place, I hope you know that, so they don't need to be direct here.

Note: With their style the war will only take place in Russia and Ukraine, more reason they don't want any direct involvement.

In a nuclear war, no one wins. A nuclear war between India and Pakistan alone will cause serious problem for people living in europe and africa. Let alone when two super powers are involve.

Again, the NATO article 5 is not even realistic. In a situation where nuclear threat is real. Some NATO members that dont want to get nuked will leave the alliance.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by hashtagged(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
It is not a mistake that Nomerica is not seen as a Force to reckon with among the nations in Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

Bible Endtimes Prophecies are playing our live before us and the Major Endtimes players are taking their place.

Gog (Russia) is a major Endtimes Force and she is taking her place on the Endtimes scene.

Watch out For Iran, turkey and host of nations ( Sudan, Libya, and a host of other nations that will form the GogMagog force) to come against Israel.

As for the USA aka the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica aka Mystery Babylon!Her cup of Iniquity is Full to the brim and like ancient Judah she will brought low and Crippled.

The GogMagog Collation will be full of pride and will come against Israel to swallow, but the ANCIENT of the Days will Melt the Nations.

The RAPTURE of the Church of sooooo Close. JESUS is Coming Quickly!
We all need to be Ready and Prepared! It is gonna be so crazy down here after the Rapture.

Shut the fvck up
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by VirileNelly2420: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
If USA and Russia go to war, it's gonna be MAD. Mutually Assured Destruction!!! Both team know dat.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by darediamond(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
jaxxy:

Lmao! America has no strong allies. I will leave u in ur grand delusion. Who is China or North Korea??

North Korea is just another Iraq noise maker. South Korea will take care of them.

And Japan will obliterate China. I haven’t even mentioned UK, Canada and Australia. Or isreal east Europeans and Middle East alies. Lmao
For each of US allies one SAMAT or as NATO would call it, "SATAN 2" is enough.
Then what then would remain when Russia further decides to Hack and Redirect majority of those missles that would be directed towards her and her Allies.

When it comes to Science, Russia is the Great Great Grand Father Of All Nations!
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Nitah1: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
olugabbie:

I know all these. Ukraine used to be very important part of the USSR. It is very close to the West. Infact, some USSR important military equipments like TU-160 that is capable of carrying out nuclear air raid on enemy's territory and intercontinental ballistic missiles were stationed in Ukraine as well as other things you mentioned. But they lacked the ability maintain these equipments and the facilities put in their care by the USSR. They gave some of the equipments to Russia and abondon some of the facilities.

Incase you don't know. Ukraine is also an arm exporter. But yet they are no match for Russia. They did not pay too much attention their military because they felt protected by Russia. But the coup in 2014 that led to the removal of Moscow's friend destroy the relationship btw them. So they are no match for Russia. But i believe will not invade Ukraine.
I can tell you this, Ukraine cannot be a push over in this war... Ukraine is the second military powerhouse in eastern Europe after Russia.

Majority of Russia's engineer's are Ukrainians.... And remember they had weapons of mass destruction before.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by jaxxy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
darediamond:

For each of US allies one SAMAT or as NATO would call it, "SATAN 2" is enough.
Then what then would remain when Russia further decides to Hack and Redirect majority of those missles that would be directed towards her and her Allies.

When it comes to Science, Russia is the Great Great Grand Father Of All Nations!

U are still delusional I can see. Believing Putin hypes. Even Putin is scared of what the US can do if they want to.

Russia has nothing that US alies can’t deal with trust me. I won’t mention some quiet ones that are in nato that will give Russia serious problems.

This was how soviet Union ended. Noise doesn’t win wars.

I even forgot to mention Germany another formidable US ally. Trouble for who dare the west o.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Blackdisciple(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
But u did evacuate American citizen from afghan....

I hope say em no wan leave them there so that if the matter affect them there em go retaliate using it as an excuse....
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Ilamina(f): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
I like Russia

They like trouble smiley
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Jsaviour(f): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
helinues:
USA should tell us their interest if war happened in Ukraine cos it seems like that's what they want

You are the one that understand the game.
America wants to use Ukraine to enter Russian using this NATO nonsense.

They have been looking for war since and they feel this is the time hence why they are pushing the kind of arms they are sending to Ukraine as if they love them enough to help them.

Ukraine will only self destruct while Russia and America will crush themselves.

It's a game of trying to surround Russia with USA/NATO military bases to lock Russia in.

Putin knows this and is not ready to take any chance.

USA will use Ukraine and dump them when the heat is up as we are seeing now
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by bepositive11: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
dawnomike:
Even America has a great deal of respect for Russia's military prowess...
Oga putin should just stop flexing muscles

Nope. America is more logical. Not willing to resources. They have better things to do
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by bepositive11: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
The U.S under Biden is something else..........

A joke I must say..

I fully support Biden's decision

Go and see how soldiers and their families are traumatized by war. We don't get to see it from our comfortable homes

Issues should be resolved without all this nonsense war. Biden's son was a soldier so he saw the impact it had on soldiers with his two eyes
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by bepositive11: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Walkee:
these kind of things will not have happened with Trump in power though. He might be a clown on Twitter but he had good advisers on foreign issues and also he's kind of friends with Putin. They'd normally find a solution.

America is remain the most powerful for a long time

Go and see how soldiers and their families are traumatized by war. We don't get to see it from our comfortable homes

Issues should be resolved without all this nonsense war. Biden's son was a soldier so he saw the impact it had on soldiers with his two eyes
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by bepositive11: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Trump may be the devil but this is the kind of thing Donald J. trump will never say

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by bepositive11: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
xalex77c:
U.S.A is scared of Russia.... but then again, who isn't?

For America to retain her position as world most powerful country, they needed a leader who has courage, firmness and fortitude... they needed a Donald Trump. But unfortunately they choose the very opposite in Joe Biden, which confirms the saying that "who the gods want to kill they first make mad"

US is not scared of Russia. They're just wiser. They have better things to do with their resources

And go and see how soldiers and their families are traumatized by war. We don't get to see it from our comfortable homes

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by xalex77c: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
bepositive11:

US is not scared of Russia. They're just wiser. They have better things to do with their resources

And go and see how soldiers and their families are traumatized by war. We don't get to see it from our comfortable homes

absolutely sir, I watched a documentary on the after effect the first world war had on soldiers, it was truly terrifying what I saw

Truly, no one should pray for war.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by bepositive11: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
xalex77c:
absolutely sir, I watched a documentary on the after effect the first world war had on soldiers, it was truly terrifying what I saw

Truly, no one should pray for war.

I tell you! Everyone should watch documentaries on the impact wars have on soldiers and their families. Wars will disappear. No one deserves that much trauma
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by LogicBomb8: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
prophetfire:
. Choosing Biden is the dumbest thing Americans have ever done. The. Simpleton will ruin America.

Exactly they just can't bring themselves to accept their mistake and stupidity. they will just regret in secret
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by LogicBomb8: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Loveknitting:

And Donald trump won't even want a war with Russia.
America can only fless muscle with middleast and Iran.

Just like russia wouldn't want a war with the U.S. putin may not be a coward but he respects the power trump wield
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by olugabbie(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
BabaIbo:

NB: if there will be a wat. It will take place on Ukraine and Ukraine alone.

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by LogicBomb8: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
pargelenis:
Because Trump is Putin’s dog … see how Trump quivered on that podium in Helsinki with Oga Putin by his side …

Its better u face ur own country's problems and stop talking about things you knw abovt
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by LogicBomb8: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
peacettw:

Very shameful. Reminds me of a teacher admonishing a child, Biden being the teacher.

It pains me to say this but I think he should resign or be impeached. Sadly, I don't think the country will fare any better with Kamala..

They wont becus they dnt want to accept their mistake of removing trump
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by pargelenis(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Its better u face ur own country's problems and stop talking about things you knw abovt
Where you not the one to comment about Biden/Trump first? Maybe you should follow your own advice then cheesy
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by awoo47: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
xalex77c:
Russia has the largest nuclear arsenal Sir, not the US
how u take know? US won't release their official stats... Same with Russia. But it's common sense that US will have more, they have done by far more test and have far more money and expertise. And most importantly, they developed it first
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by LogicBomb8: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by pargelenis(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Kids are not supposed to be mediling in matters ment 4 elders
Looking at your grammatical errors and abbreviated style of writing, you should be focusing on your JSS exams grin
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by LogicBomb8: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
pargelenis:
Looking at your grammatical errors and abbreviated style of writing, you should be focusing on your JSS exams grin

Go wan.k on your usual romance section with your recently created account i dont feed trolls
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by pargelenis(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Go wan.k on your usual romance section with your recently created account i dont feed trolls
OK Mr. slow troll. Your account was also recently created. Let me guess, your previous account was banned due to multiple violations of Naira Land’s proper grammar rule? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) / Trump Amazed By African Woman's Ball Juggling Skill / Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.