Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

"We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns (37920 Views)

Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia / President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by olugabbie(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nitah1:
I can tell you this, Ukraine cannot be a push over in this war... Ukraine is the second military powerhouse in eastern Europe after Russia.

Majority of Russia's engineer's are Ukrainians.... And remember they had weapons of mass destruction before.

The major problem for Ukraine is that Russia has been modernised. When Russia deploy its troops to Syria to help Al Assad stay in power. They went there to compete with the US & it's allies in Syria. But when they saw that the US & UK were not interested in competing with them. They downsized their the troops & military equipments already deployed to Syria. So that's to tell you that, they have strong believe in their military capacity.

Russian military is not what it's used to be.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by nervorum: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
sweetshisha:
shocked

Putin ain't kidding... Every US President has released this kind of message President Biden is passing to her citizens especially in times of war

I honestly don't blame Putin

Ukraine joining NATO and providing Military base and support for Russian Western enemies might spell doom for Russia

Imagine Nigerian enemy like Boko Haram or ISWAP forming allegiance with Benin Republic or Cameroon and building a massive military base in Cotonou and other border cities near Nigeria

Or Biafra Republic hearing that Mayetti Allah and Delta State are now Military ally and ranches would be built for meyetti Allah around Biafra border town in Delta close to Onitsha

Will US also allow Mexico or Canada to be Military ally of Northkorea , Iran, or Russia with Russian military base surrounding them

Double standard is when Almighty America invaded Iraq because they falsely suspected Sadam of building a non existing weapon of mass destruction or when they bully Northkorea and Iran from developing Nuclear technology and expect Russia to allow Ukraine open its territory to all of its western enemies

I agree with you, which is why Ukraine would have adopted a neutral approach. But again, how could this be when they are constantly under Russian threat? Would you rather not consider aligning with a bloc when you live in the shadows of a bully? There is no easy way out, except Putin shelves his ambition.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by gawu1: 1:16am On Feb 13, 2022
rippa:

E go shock u when e start
The way e shock me when e start in 1967.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by lovetext: 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
What was the purpose of the invasion ? Wasnt to
make Libya a democratic state So what you talking about nigga
Boss469:

Was Libya a democracy nation?
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by basilico: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2022
My take. Pitun has always conducted war games. The Ukraine president says Wednesday will be a national holiday.
Putin will not attack Ukraine and the Ukrainian people know he is just being a bully.

Joe Biden has failed in every policy. He needs a situation like this where Putin does not attack. Then Biden claims a victory on foreign policy and that supposed win is the top item of his presidential speech in a few days. Media will fawn over Biden victory over Putin for a few weeks.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2022
basilico:
My take. Pitun has always conducted war games. The Ukraine president says Wednesday will be a national holiday.
Putin will not attack Ukraine and the Ukrainian people know he is just being a bully.

Joe Biden has failed in every policy. He needs a situation like this where Putin does not attack. Then Biden claims a victory on foreign policy and that supposed win is the top item of his presidential speech in a few days. Media will fawn over Biden victory over Putin for a few weeks.

I guess you were wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) / Trump Amazed By African Woman's Ball Juggling Skill / Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.