Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

"We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns (37919 Views)

Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia / President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by membranus: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
It is not a mistake that Nomerica is not seen as a Force to reckon with among the nations in Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

Bible Endtimes Prophecies are playing our live before us and the Major Endtimes players are taking their place.

Gog (Russia) is a major Endtimes Force and she is taking her place on the Endtimes scene.

Watch out For Iran, turkey and host of nations ( Sudan, Libya, and a host of other nations that will form the GogMagog force) to come against Israel.

As for the USA aka the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica aka Mystery Babylon!Her cup of Iniquity is Full to the brim and like ancient Judah she will brought low and Crippled.

The GogMagog Collation will be full of pride and will come against Israel to swallow, but the ANCIENT of the Days will Melt the Nations.

The RAPTURE of the Church of sooooo Close. JESUS is Coming Quickly!
We all need to be Ready and Prepared! It is gonna be so crazy down here after the Rapture.

Bro, you are turning Bible end time prophecies upside down. Your knowledge and insights on the Book of Revelation needs upgrading. All the biblical scenarios you are ascribing to this present age does not belong to it. It is a long time coming; long, long after the Rapture.

Go and read Revelation again with prayers for insights into its mysteries. Or else, stick to your online salvation preaching only, and leave prophecies alone.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by SLOVFO(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

There is nothing shameful about what Biden said actually. Isn't it sensible for the Americans in Ukraine to leave now that hostilities have not started ? You can't possibly conduct any kind of rescue operation to save some people when a formidable military power like the Red Army (Russian) is involved. Biden knows what he's saying; Russia is not some ragtag mullahs with AK 47s and that's why he said a war between the U S and Russia is a world war !

Trump too tactically avoided any kind of military hostility with Russia by befriending Putin during his administration. The fact is that a war between U S and Russia is not a winnable war for anyone of them.

Yes, it makes common sense to pull out and advise all American citizens in Ukraine to get out fast. But it's "unpresidential" to talk about your nation's weaknesses and vulnerabilities openly. If it were Trump, he probably would make same point without sounding weak.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Nitah1: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2022
olugabbie:

So how do you know that US has the best military in the world, if no advertisement is involved? They tell you that US has the best fighter jet in the world and yet they don't advertise. They tell that US has the best multi-layered defense systems (AEGIS, THAAD & Patroit) in the world & yet to you they still don't advertise their military. You need Stop fooling yourself.
Oga do not change the narrative to suite your argument...

When have you see america parades her Arsenals on the streets of Washington like the Russia, the Chinese and North Korea do?

Best pilot in the world no doubt, they have prove in combats the evidence are there for all to see..

They have best fighter jets in the world.... Yes and it's true but if you doubt me point to a country that have it better?

Let me tell you my friend, before and after the fall of USSR Russia have not win any war, have never face any country of her caliber but only to bully her neighbors while stealing their land.

Thousands of Russian soldiers were massacred in Chechnya, remember that Chechnya is a small country compare to Ukraine.

In the event of war in Ukraine Russia will be fighting both Ukrainians, Chechnyas, romanias etc and the host of others.

Ukraine is not Nigeria.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Nitah1: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2022
phorllytony:
It behoves me to think that majority of this clowns on nairaland contribute to the set of nigeria who doesn't know what it even means to lead let alone voting for the right head to lead a country.

Only fools will see biden statement means weakness to america, instead of thinking of what will be avoided if full scale war broke between too super powers, I bet you guys think this country won't be any consequence of it?

Biden is more wicked compare to trump, he makes decisions and never look back. Not just ranting and shooting an individual down in iran shows strength. Go and find out about biden fools...
America don't show what going on in there military for long doesn't mean they're sleeping. When america causes a damage it will be reckoned with for Life...check it fools.
grin grin grin grin majority of this fools and emergency international analyst support Russia like they support man u and Chelsea FC.... no education can change them.

Just let them swim in their ignorance.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by olugabbie(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2022
Nitah1:
Oga do not change the narrative to suite your argument...

When have you see america parades her Arsenals on the streets of Washington like the Russia, the Chinese and North Korea do?

Best pilot in the world no doubt, they have prove in combats the evidence are there for all to see..

They have best fighter jets in the world.... Yes and it's true but if you doubt me point to a country that have it better?

Let me tell you my friend, before and after the fall of USSR Russia have not win any war, have never face any country of her caliber but only to bully her neighbors while stealing their land.

Thousands of Russian soldiers were massacred in Chechnya, remember that Chechnya is a small country compare to Ukraine.

In the event of war in Ukraine Russia will be fighting both Ukrainians, Chechnyas, romanias etc and the host of others.

Ukraine is not Nigeria.

You are just been emotional.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Nitah1: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2022
olugabbie:

You are just been emotional.
Read this....

Ukraine received about 30% of the Soviet military industry, which included between 50 and 60 percent of all Ukrainian enterprises, employing 40% of its working population. Ukraine was a leader in missile-related technology,[155] navigation electronics for combat vessels and submarines, guidance systems, and radar for military jets, heavy armoured vehicles.

The military-technical policy in the field of development and modernization of weapons and military equipment provides the Central Scientific Research Institute of Armament and Military Equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Peacecore: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2022
Aboks:
wahala go dey dis wan america comot body so
US is not afraid of Russia, they're just playing on their foolishness. They want to make Russia feel more powerful and reluctant about US interference, then they would be struck hardly.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by wetside: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2022
America goading the Russians into firing the first salvo at Ukraine. Hapless civilians will be hit by the Russians. Then propaganda and sanctions will follow. Russia should tread softly. This coffee doesn't smell too nice
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Fisiryorh(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2022
eminemkayc:

Hi, The Tsar Bomba tested by the Soviet Union in 1961 deposited a dangerous minimum yield of about 50000kT of Trinitrotuolene. Videos of these tests have been declassified by the Russians. Those used by the United States on Hiroshima had a yield of about 13kT of Trinitrotuolene. Thus, making the russian bomb about 3846 times as powerful as those dropped by the Americans on Hiroshima and not 1.7 times as u supposed. It is also on record that the Tsar bomba created by the Russians is the most powerful nuclear weapon ever tested by mankind till date!

Thanks for za correction...
Jah Bless
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2022
World War should please start today
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Myahuza: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2022
Awesometouch1:

Interesting. So soviet union even had technology worth stealing that made America world power?
Please tell me more about this technology I've never heard of.
Yes if don't know now you know Americas Nuclear arsenal was only a success because of Soviet union.
Do some research some of the scientist that build Hiroshima and Nagasaki bomb Some are from the Soviet.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by BabaIbo: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2022
pacespot:
He didn't say it like this headline is portraying it, he did say Americans should leave Ukraine as quickly as possible but when pressed further about the fate of Americans who are left behind should the conflict escalate in Ukraine, the USA president replied by saying that "Putin knows he will be crossing the line if American citizens are attacked." But he also mentioned the need not to engage Russia in a military firefight as this could mean a world war.

Don't mind those people laughing or mocking others because of what the blogger/op used.
No reasonable president will say things the way OP posted.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by helicoptarr: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
It is not a mistake that Nomerica is not seen as a Force to reckon with among the nations in Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

Bible Endtimes Prophecies are playing our live before us and the Major Endtimes players are taking their place.

Gog (Russia) is a major Endtimes Force and she is taking her place on the Endtimes scene.

Watch out For Iran, turkey and host of nations ( Sudan, Libya, and a host of other nations that will form the GogMagog force) to come against Israel.

As for the USA aka the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica aka Mystery Babylon!Her cup of Iniquity is Full to the brim and like ancient Judah she will brought low and Crippled.

The GogMagog Collation will be full of pride and will come against Israel to swallow, but the ANCIENT of the Days will Melt the Nations.

The RAPTURE of the Church of sooooo Close. JESUS is Coming Quickly!
We all need to be Ready and Prepared! It is gonna be so crazy down here after the Rapture.

Thank you!

More grace!

1 Like

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by BabaIbo: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2022
olugabbie:

NATO/US is not going to engage Russia in war over Ukraine. NATO/US will not be drawn into a nuclear war with Russia because of Ukraine. Biden has made it clear, he said, 'there is no plan to send US troops to Ukraine to rescue US citizens, if war break out'. Ignore the part where he said, if its citizens are harmed, that Russia will pay. Missiles are not intelligent enough to differentiate between US citizens & Ukrainians. He is doing is best. He has told them to leave, when they can.

Remember US troops were killed in Afghanistan and nothing happened. They call it collateral damage.

Keep kwayet and go and read the unedited copy/version online and not what the OP posted to massage people like you ego.

Go and read it yourself online, it cost nothing but data which I'm sure you have, instead of displaying your illiteracy here.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Loveknitting: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Trump may be the devil but this is the kind of thing Donald J. trump will never say

And Donald trump won't even want a war with Russia.
America can only fless muscle with middleast and Iran.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Iphone5: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:

[s]This is a public forum. He has his rights to submit his opinions without fear of intimidation from people like you.
He didn't use your data to post his opinions.
It is very immature and uncivilized of you to seek to silence anyone simply because you don't agree with or like their perspective or opinions.
Grow up.
Shalom. [/s]

TRASH
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Iphone5: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
mercy87:

[s]Stop bullying people. Its a free world and he has freedom of speech. He didnt attack you. Why is his speech itching you?[/s]

Abeg Gettout
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by prophetfire: 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Trump may be the devil but this is the kind of thing Donald J. trump will never say
. Choosing Biden is the dumbest thing Americans have ever done. The. Simpleton will ruin America.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Awesometouch1: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
HolarQD:

You’re asking this question because you think that OP knows what he/she is talking about. But I would advise you not to disturb yourself because that OP doesn’t have the required mental capacity nor capability to logical analyze what happened in Afghanistan.

Just leave him to his folly.
Hahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by olugabbie(m): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
BabaIbo:

Keep kwayet and go and read the unedited copy/version online and not what the OP posted to massage people like you ego.

Go and read it yourself online, it cost nothing but data which I'm sure you have, instead of displaying your illiteracy here.

If u have a contrary opinion, you can go ahead to counter my point. Instead of displaying your rudeness & immaturity online. I have been following the Russia-Ukraine crisis closely from the begin. I know that what the US/NATO can do and what they can not do. The NATO/US officials have said it several times, that they will be directly involved in the crisis. They have been sending weapon to Ukraine and also promise to creep Russian economically & politically with heavy sanction if Russia invades.

If they want to defend Ukraine directly, they would have started deploying their troops and equipments to Ukraine itself. Like they have done to the baltic states. You don't wait till a country gets invaded before you send troops to defend it.

In my opinion, i believe Russia will not invade. As long as Ukraine does not attack the seperatists in the Donetsk and Luhansk region. The troops depolyed to Belarus will leave after the 10-day military exercise. Russia has been saying it that it intension is not to invade Ukraine from day one. Puttin said it. Lavrov also said it, several times. They are just using this opportunity to tell the West that they will never allow Ukraine to join NATO.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by olugabbie(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nitah1:
Read this....

Ukraine received about 30% of the Soviet military industry, which included between 50 and 60 percent of all Ukrainian enterprises, employing 40% of its working population. Ukraine was a leader in missile-related technology,[155] navigation electronics for combat vessels and submarines, guidance systems, and radar for military jets, heavy armoured vehicles.

The military-technical policy in the field of development and modernization of weapons and military equipment provides the Central Scientific Research Institute of Armament and Military Equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

I know all these. Ukraine used to be very important part of the USSR. It is very close to the West. Infact, some USSR important military equipments like TU-160 that is capable of carrying out nuclear air raid on enemy's territory and intercontinental ballistic missiles were stationed in Ukraine as well as other things you mentioned. But they lacked the ability maintain these equipments and the facilities put in their care by the USSR. They gave some of the equipments to Russia and abondon some of the facilities.

Incase you don't know. Ukraine is also an arm exporter. But yet they are no match for Russia. They did not pay too much attention their military because they felt protected by Russia. But the coup in 2014 that led to the removal of Moscow's friend destroy the relationship btw them. So they are no match for Russia. But i believe will not invade Ukraine.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by olugabbie(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
BabaIbo:

By the way i dont need to read it. I watched it live on tv.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by darediamond(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

The only country that I can say USA respects their military is Russia. The last time China threatened Taiwan, USA just moved 2 aircraft carriers to the China sea and UK parked their own on Taiwan coast. All this to intimidate China.

Meanwhile, USA can't even send troops to rescue their own citizens in Ukraine. It should tell you something

A great Something!!

If you read what a former KGB agent revealed about Putin and HIS secret God-Father, in his comment on one similar video enh, you will understand why Biden is shouting at his people to leave Ukrain.

RUSSIANS are far far advance expecially in Military Equipments developments than USA.

Even Putin himself said it in one of his speeches.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by darediamond(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Fisiryorh:
America has technology everybody knows about but, Russia has technology we are just beginning to see...
In one free Energy Online Forum I am a member of, An American Prof once said that Russians are taught Differently When It Comes To Science and He Further Call Them Covert Human Aliens!!

If an America invents and further Encrypt the electrical and or engineering circuit of his or her invention, Give that same encrypted Circuit to A Russian in same field, you will Get It decrypted In a Jiffy!!

This I have experience myself when I sent a particular Circuit Of Late Donald Smith to a Russian Professor for a clearer explanation about how the circuit works.

He not only decrypt it he even further give me a more Super Advanced "Russian Standard" version of the circuit which the late American make confusing to understand!! Immagine that.

Do you also notice that Russia remains the only country in the world who do not require the services of other countries Engineers to invent or upgrade there Engineering stuffs?

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by darediamond(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
lereinter:
Nigerians in Ukraine do not wait LEAVE
even in USA and especially that Parasitic Arrogant nation called england.

Only if you do listen to Putins Direct speeches recently, you will understand why Nigerians have to leave NATO member Nations.

This is getting seriously crazy.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by darediamond(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin grin cheesy
LogicBomb8:

Lets face it...the fear of trump brings mutual respect and understanding
You wouldn't want to argue or fight with someone who is unstable[ a mad man]
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by darediamond(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
eebraa:
Can't they just sit down and have a honest dialog? This Cannot be allowed to happen. Innocent lives are at stake here
Yes one of the reasons why Britain and USA is pushing NATO towards Russia apart from making Money form it, is to also achieve POPULATION DEPOPULATION via unnecessary War.

https://archive.org/details/committee300/mode/2up
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by BabaIbo: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
xalex77c:
lol.. of all the countries you mentioned only the UK are to be feared

south korea?? grin North Korea has 50 nuclear weapons, south korea has 0 zero

There are only 9 countries in the world that own nuclear weapons, and of all the countries you mentioned, only the UK in on the list

So Israel doesn't have nuclear weapon?
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by darediamond(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Samuelnze:

there will be no place and time to teach it if this looming war starts,even if it is for free est,
grin grin
But you wicked no be small ooo!! cheesy
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Gospel2Day: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iphone5:

TRASH

Thanks.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by gannod(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
xalex77c:
U.S.A is scared of Russia.... but then again, who isn't?

For America to retain her position as world most powerful country, they needed a leader who has courage, firmness and fortitude... they needed a Donald Trump. But unfortunately they choose the very opposite in Joe Biden, which confirms the saying that "who the gods want to kill they first make mad"

You are spot on. Americans made a mistake by voting in Biden. Putin was gentle through out the tenure of Donald Trump ... Trump was unpredictable. Nobody wants to mess with an unpredictable leader with nuclear codes. At a point, Trump even bombed Syria under the nose of Putun. Even China was just whinning after a lot of unfavourable policies.

Well, I sincerely hope these leaders will be sensible enough not to start what they cannot finish.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by darediamond(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Boss469:
If you support Russia, then it means u don't know what it means to enjoy fredom

I reject communist government

I reject dictatorship.
You do not understand really the version of democracy Britain supported USA is forcing on you smaller nations.

At least think about Capitalism which is the product of all this Covert democracy if you still do not understand why those war mongering Anglo Americans hates equality which democracy never do bring about.

They know with communism, everybody truly have a say. But with there democracy, only group of people have a say and control the rest. This democratic generated few is what they want as they can be easily controlled by them either peacefully or via cohesion.

Do you think Northern Nigeria NOT wanting to return to Regional Government is limited to there though?

Capital NO!!

It is Britain that is covertly behind there decision of not wanting to pave way for true restructuring of Nigeria.

What Britain made the Northerners belive about regional government is actually not the reason why they do not want Nigeria to get restructured!!!

Let me end it here for now.

Just do you own deep research, you will discover that Democracy style of government is a Scam bei g promoted by Anglo-America for her demonic, destructive selfish gains!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) / Trump Amazed By African Woman's Ball Juggling Skill / Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.