Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

"We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns (37885 Views)

Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia / President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by onuman: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
Elsueno:

As long as they don't shoot any nukes towards Africa. May the most righteous side win

It's going to be a no-win useless war. At the long-term, Africa must be badly affected from such a useless war of ego.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by M3A16(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Walkee:
these kind of things will not have happened with Trump in power though. He might be a clown on Twitter but he had good advisers on foreign issues and also he's kind of friends with Putin. They'd normally find a solution.

One very good thing about being on this platform most times is reading amusing comments...... Necessity is the mother of creativity they do say, America today knows that few countries of the world have become more powerful in complete military areas than she foresaw years back and that they are ready to bring all together for her fall. She also knows that she (America) triggered the necessity that has given birth to those country's aggressive creativity through oppression and misuse of power in some quarters.
America as a country and some individuals old and respected americans who are like pillars to the existence of this country knew this, hence the reason why they removed trump by all means before more enemies would be bred. She has been on the mission of retracing her steps and now canvassing more for peace and harmony and using diplomacy to handle about exploding anger of the few war thirsty nations.
It is really more complex than what we always analyze here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by M3A16(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
One very good thing about being on this platform most times is reading amusing comments...... Necessity is the mother of creativity they do say, America today knows that few countries of the world have become more powerful in complete military areas than she foresaw years back and that they are ready to bring all together for her fall. She also knows that she (America) triggered the necessity that has given birth to those country's aggressive creativity through oppression and misuse of power in some quarters.
America as a country and some individuals old and respected americans who are like pillars to the existence of this country knew this, hence the reason why they removed trump by all means before more enemies would be bred. She has been on the mission of retracing her steps and now canvassing more for peace and harmony and using diplomacy to handle about exploding anger of the few war thirsty nations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Kylce042(m): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
It is not a mistake that Nomerica is not seen as a Force to reckon with among the nations in Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

Bible Endtimes Prophecies are playing our live before us and the Major Endtimes players are taking their place.

Gog (Russia) is a major Endtimes Force and she is taking her place on the Endtimes scene.

Watch out For Iran, turkey and host of nations ( Sudan, Libya, and a host of other nations that will form the GogMagog force) to come against Israel.

As for the USA aka the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica aka Mystery Babylon!Her cup of Iniquity is Full to the brim and like ancient Judah she will brought low and Crippled.

The GogMagog Collation will be full of pride and will come against Israel to swallow, but the ANCIENT of the Days will Melt the Nations.

The RAPTURE of the Church of sooooo Close. JESUS is Coming Quickly!
We all need to be Ready and Prepared! It is gonna be so crazy down here after the Rapture.

You’re an Islamic aka alqaeda, Isis, BK , Bandit but you’re not foolish enough to read the part where he warmed nothing should happen to America citizens. As for your Islamic countries Isreal is ever ready for all of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
francisisking:
in other words the president should just start ww3... And endanger the lives of many innocent people.... This your talk no follow jare

Yes. That poster and others are saying that WW3, which can kill millions, should be started because a few ignorant people are too stubborn to leave a potential war zone. Imagine the lives of millions put at risk to save a few hundreds.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by emmnprince(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
It is not a mistake that Nomerica is not seen as a Force to reckon with among the nations in Bible Endtimes Prophecies.

Bible Endtimes Prophecies are playing our live before us and the Major Endtimes players are taking their place.. . .

You have come again with your false prophecy using present event to fit in events in the Scriptures!

1 Like

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Walkee: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
M3A16:

what's the message in this long epistle?
Trump was in power for the 4 out of the last 5 years did you see the world at the verge of ww3? Go and watch the video Putin released yesterday, he is threatening to nuke the whole world if Western Europe and USA don't behave.

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by StarGra: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Biden is the worst thing to happen to America...
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Munzy14:

With time Nigeria go gather enough tools to challenge America under Biden... grin

Nigeria’s priority should be feeding its citizens, respecting their human rights, and providing them with basic amenities rather than gathering tools to challenge any nation.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by M3A16(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
jaxxy:

The question u should be asking is who is Russia?? Lol. Russia is more scared of the US I can assure 100%. Putin know is he crosses the certain lines there is no going back he is finished. He’s regime has ended bcoz it will not be thesame after the war.

Putin is not a fool like Biden says. He is is a fool he will cross the forbidden lines and pay a very heavy price.

The US is battle ready. I assure u.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by peacettw: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Trump may be the devil but this is the kind of thing Donald J. trump will never say

Very shameful. Reminds me of a teacher admonishing a child, Biden being the teacher.

It pains me to say this but I think he should resign or be impeached. Sadly, I don't think the country will fare any better with Kamala..
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Kylce042(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

The other time I told some folks on this forum that America can’t go to war with Russia over Ukraine and they were arguing blindly.

This statement from Biden says it all.

I’m hoping that if, in fact, he’s foolish enough to go in, he’s smart enough not to, in fact, do anything that would negatively impact on American citizens,” Mr. Biden said on Thursday.

I guess you’re not smart enough to have read this tho! Hope this by the way enlightens you.
And mr not wanting to do something and can’t do something are two different things.

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by francisisking: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Yes. That poster and others are saying that WW3, which can kill millions, should be started because a few ignorant people are too stubborn to leave a potential war zone. Imagine the lives of millions put at risk to save a few hundreds.
i wonder the kind of monsters our society is breeding today... No more empathy just blood lust human beings... Humanity has gone all time low in this country Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by jaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
M3A16:

Everybody wants peace but not at a ridiculous cost. America is not deterred by any single country. She only believes in building alies to sustain global peace which trump tried to destroy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
We have so many Nigerians studying in Ukraine, I hope they have gotten the memo already now that US has warned it’s citizens to leave Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Kylce042(m): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
sweetshisha:
shocked

Putin ain't kidding... Every US President has released this kind of message President Biden is passing to her citizens especially in times of war

I honestly don't blame Putin

Ukraine joining NATO and providing Military base and support for Russian Western enemies might spell doom for Russia

Imagine Nigerian enemy like Boko Haram or ISWAP forming allegiance with Benin Republic or Cameroon and building a massive military base in Cotonou and other border cities near Nigeria

Or Biafra Republic hearing that Mayetti Allah and Delta State are now Military ally and ranches would be built for meyetti Allah around Biafra border town in Delta close to Onitsha

Will US also allow Mexico or Canada to be Military ally of Northkorea , Iran, or Russia with Russian military base surrounding them

Double standard is when Almighty America invaded Iraq because they falsely suspected Sadam of building a non existing weapon of mass destruction or when they bully Northkorea and Iran from developing Nuclear technology and expect Russia to allow Ukraine open its territory to all of its western enemies

Niga stop yapping like them Muslim folk won’t have nuked the whole world if USA ain’t on their ass hot hot.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by slynat(m): 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
If Russia invade Ukraine, American will fight back. Russia knows best and won't make such mistake. Russia cant fight NATO (entire Europe).
This is just gra-gra.

MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

The other time I told some folks on this forum that America can’t go to war with Russia over Ukraine and they were arguing blindly.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Originalsly: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

The only country that I can say USA respects their military is Russia. The last time China threatened Taiwan, USA just moved 2 aircraft carriers to the China sea and UK parked their own on Taiwan coast. All this to intimidate China.

And was China intimidated? .... FYI China buzzed the carrier twice .... second time about 30 feet above the carrier.... a final warning to back off.......and how did the US respond?..... taking the carrier out of the area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Automolite: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
undecided undecided
Abeg I don tire for all this hype..

When will the Russian Spetsnaz Vs US Navy Seals match begin.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Kylce042(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Winters23:
Where are all the nairaland America zombies grin

Their almighty US of A have made it clear they wont defend Ukraine militarily.

Russia can invade Ukraine and uncle sam and her azzlickers will do no shit...

China can invade Taiwan any day they want and your big uncle will still do nothing...

They only flex muscles with soft targets like Iran, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan etc

You didn’t include your Father on the list of people they can flex muscles can you do that ASAP pls?
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by NairaMaster1(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

What about the one below?

“I’m hoping that if, in fact, he’s foolish enough to go in, he’s smart enough not to, in fact, do anything that would negatively impact on American citizens,” Mr. Biden said on Thursday.

Asked by Mr. Holt if he had told Mr. Putin whether that was a “line that they can’t cross,” the president was adamant.

“I didn’t have to tell him that,” Mr. Biden said. “I’ve spoken about that. He knows that.”

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Simran94:
We have so many Nigerians studying in Ukraine, I hope they have gotten the memo already now that US has warned it’s citizens to leave Ukraine.

This is true and instead of being blood thirsty and boasting on the capabilities of Putin, who hates Africans, they should be using their loudest voices to call on Buhari to send out a message like this to Nigerians in Ukraine. Nigerians never seem to worry about their countrymen.
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by LogicBomb8: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
peacettw:

Very shameful. Reminds me of a teacher admonishing a child, Biden being the teacher.

It pains me to say this but I think he should resign or be impeached. Sadly, I don't think the country will fare any better with Kamala..

Aside some regulations against forigners i think the U.S is better of with trump
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by NairaMaster1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
sweetshisha:
shocked

Putin ain't kidding... Every US President has released this kind of message President Biden is passing to her citizens especially in times of war

I honestly don't blame Putin

Ukraine joining NATO and providing Military base and support for Russian Western enemies might spell doom for Russia

Imagine Nigerian enemy like Boko Haram or ISWAP forming allegiance with Benin Republic or Cameroon and building a massive military base in Cotonou and other border cities near Nigeria

Or Biafra Republic hearing that Mayetti Allah and Delta State are now Military ally and ranches would be built for meyetti Allah around Biafra border town in Delta close to Onitsha

Will US also allow Mexico or Canada to be Military ally of Northkorea , Iran, or Russia with Russian military base surrounding them

Double standard is when Almighty America invaded Iraq because they falsely suspected Sadam of building a non existing weapon of mass destruction or when they bully Northkorea and Iran from developing Nuclear technology and expect Russia to allow Ukraine open its territory to all of its western enemies

Did you read the one below?

“I’m hoping that if, in fact, he’s foolish enough to go in, he’s smart enough not to, in fact, do anything that would negatively impact on American citizens,” Mr. Biden said on Thursday.

Asked by Mr. Holt if he had told Mr. Putin whether that was a “line that they can’t cross,” the president was adamant.

“I didn’t have to tell him that,” Mr. Biden said. “I’ve spoken about that. He knows that.”

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by sweetshisha: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kylce042:

Niga stop yapping like them Muslim folk won’t have nuked the whole world if USA ain’t on their ass hot hot.

Same way Russia won't let anyone bring nuke near its border especially sneaky American Hypothetical Christians that bombed innocent civilians in Hiroshima, and Nagasaki or Iraq ,Syria and Afghanistan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Kylce042(m): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
pacespot:
He didn't say it like this headline is portraying it, he did say Americans should leave Ukraine as quickly as possible but when pressed further about the fate of Americans who are left behind should the conflict escalate in Ukraine, the USA president replied by saying that "Putin knows he will be crossing the line if American citizens are attacked." But he also mentioned the need not to engage Russia in a military firefight as this could mean a world war.

Okay! Someone still haff sense here cus these others I don’t know if they can’t read or can’t understand. They didn’t read this part

I’m hoping that if, in fact, he’s foolish enough to go in, he’s smart enough not to, in fact, do anything that would negatively impact on American citizens,” Mr. Biden said on Thursday.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by NairaMaster1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Fisiryorh:
America has technology everybody knows about but, Russia has technology we are just beginning to see...

What you know about America military? They are the most secret and quiet military on earth. You don't know when they test weapons. But you know when Russia test even arrow.

Go and read the OP again towards the end as quoted below.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by loswhite(m): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

The only country that I can say USA respects their military is Russia. The last time China threatened Taiwan, USA just moved 2 aircraft carriers to the China sea and UK parked their own on Taiwan coast. All this to intimidate China.

Meanwhile, USA can't even send troops to rescue their own citizens in Ukraine. It should tell you something
Why should us risk a war for Ukraine? Who is Ukraine to US? Fighting a war is very expensive and it is usually reserved for countries that have signed treaty. Russia can not dare invade Poland. They won't even think of it because they know their boundaries.

4 Likes

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by kcdendelo: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Righteousness2:

Bible Endtimes Prophecies are playing our live before us and the Major Endtimes players are taking their place.

Gog (Russia) is a major Endtimes Force and she is taking her place on the Endtimes scene.

Watch out For Iran, turkey and host of nations ( Sudan, Libya, and a host of other nations that will form the GogMagog force) to come against Israel.

As for the USA aka the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica aka Mystery Babylon!Her cup of Iniquity is Full to the brim and like ancient Judah she will brought low and Crippled.

The GogMagog Collation will be full of pride and will come against Israel to swallow, but the ANCIENT of the Days will Melt the Nations.

The RAPTURE of the Church of sooooo Close. JESUS is Coming Quickly!
We all need to be Ready and Prepared! It is gonna be so crazy down here after the Rapture.
Who told you rapture will take place before the great tribution? Read your bible well. That is why the bible said, if the days were not shortened (the great tribulation) even the very elect will be decieved. All of us will experience the reign of anti christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by shevchenko(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Coward President.
The worst in history
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Ekugbeh(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

lol, you are just being deceived
Re: "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns by Masterito(m): 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
They have both good quantity of nukes, hence the Yes.
dawnomike:
Even America has a great deal of respect for Russia's military prowess...
Oga putin should just stop flexing muscles

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President / Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa / Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.