Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted (49568 Views)

Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Themandator:

If it was easy your parents would have travelled that route but unfortunately, it is only simple when all that is required is a keyboard on android phone
A fact is that both your parents are yet to handle microphone in front of 500 people for any reason whatsoever and that is the only transgenerational "asset" in your lineage

are u talking?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by uthlaw: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Cryofigbos:

U r not different from boko haram......hw does me being a Christian and a believer affect u or ur progress in life
U won't leave ppl to there faith so far is not affecting ur own life....is not everything u have to comment on
okay sir...keep making them rich!

3 Likes

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Realtosin: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
hum one enterprenuer is there to scam people again
May God heal your advanced ignorance.....
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Cryofigbos: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Are they giving their lives to the men or to Christ?

Did you see CHRIST written on the foreheads of any of the men? Was it the men who died and rose again for their sales? Is it the men who are currently sitter at the right hand side of God the Father?

Guy keep walking and don't look back
Dis is a complete foolish and ignorance statement....Jesus told his disciples to go into d world and spread d gospel to every corner of d world and household
We save Christian are disciples and children of God and we won't stop spreading d word of peace and salvation inorder to save d world from brainwashed terrorists and others like u....so my brother dis is just d beginning of ur confusion as I as a Christian have d power of christ in me to do all things

Don't ever comment on dis forum again bcoz nothing is inside that ur useless brain

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Cryofigbos: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2022
uthlaw:
okay sir...keep making them rich!

As u r not making them rich I hope u have saved enough to become d richest or breadwinner of ur family.....congratulations, don't know if anybody begged u for money or what ppl choose to spend money on concerns u.....so many idiot on nairaland that just want to feel entitled

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Dis is a complete foolish and ignorance statement....Jesus told his disciples to go into d world and spread d gospel to every corner of d world and household
We save Christian are disciples and children of God and we won't stop spreading d word of peace and salvation inorder to save d world from brainwashed terrorists and others like u....so my brother dis is just d beginning of ur confusion as I as a Christian have d power of christ in me to do all things

Don't ever comment on dis forum again bcoz nothing is inside that ur useless brain

Read my comment again so it makes sense to you. It's clear that either brain is missing 80% of it's intelligent cells or the neurons have stopped firing a long time ago.

I am speaking in favour of Christianity and here you are speaking in favour of same but making it look like I am against it.

You well so?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Ubiudumo(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2022
I noticed pastor Chris Oyakhilome no longer performs miracles undecided.

Abi has he retired from performing miracles grin?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Reference(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lovely, just lovely....
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Themandator: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:

are u talking?

Yes, I am talking

What Bishop Oyedepo achieved at the age of 44 your father and lineage won't dream of let alone achieve if 100 years is added to their life and those dead waken from the grave

AT 44, He built the largest auditorium on earth, a 50, 000 capacity church complete other facilities

Rather than learn how to do this "scam" from them you will come online to waste your destiny.

Don't you know that each of these names mentioned here will get your village king wearing a new attire together with his cabinet just to welcome them if they were to visit your village whereas your father's visit to the palace will see him waiting and the man will come out in singlet

Your state governor at short notice will wait to personally receive any one of them but your dad cannot meet his local government chairman in official capacity

Yet, these men. Who are now institutions Like your father and yourself were on 24 hours per day rotation and 365 days per year

Shouldn't you be learning so you can change your narrative and put your own children on another path of life
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by caleboxylic: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Total cash-out. Arranged miracle.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Ifakiland(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
[i]The mega Crusade commenced on Thursday 10th February, 2022 and ended Friday 11th February, 2022.

The Venue was Gombe Stadium, Pantami, Gombe, Gombe State. People came from all states across the North-East Geo Political Zone of Nigeria (Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Taraba).

Great and anointed men of God ministered and God touched lives.

Let me take you through the virtual reality of the crusade should in case you could not attend live.

Mr. Odewale Adesoye (A. K. A. Green Man) was there live and direct and thanks to the media team for making the pictures available.

All Pictures' Credit goes to Media Team for Reach 4 Christ Crusade.

First set of pictures' caption:
And they came with mobile police, army and dss for protection....but will give their members whitehankie and oil for protection....lol smh
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by mu2sa2: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
McGg:

My brother... Look at the kind of gun the security men are welding....

They will ask their gullible followers to pray to a god in the sky for the security of this country but pays more to be secured.

PASTORPRENUERSHIP!!!
There gods cannot protect them, but police will.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by BePrepared: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
hum one enterprenuer is there to scam people again
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by McGg: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=mu2sa2 post=110191495]There gods cannot protect them, but police will.

Funny people
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Themandator: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Instead of people to go and work, they are busy following this man for phantom miracles and false promises. At the end, he goes home richer.
/

So, in your estimation, the people around are jobless, seeking for false miracle

For your information, more than 80% of the people present live the life your family is hoping for sometimes in God knows when

Your vice president, a professor followed the "false promise until he got to where he is today, the same can be said of Dogara, Oby, Iweala, many senior security men and women, judges, ministers, past and present, governors and the likes

Men and women that answers these men Sir and wait to welcome them, nobody in your lineage can sit down in their presence and cross their legs.. Nobody

If we bring you out of nairaland cover now will your life and everything in it encourage any one member of their congregation to stop attending their church and follow you?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by uthlaw: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Cryofigbos:

As u r not making them rich I hope u have saved enough to become d richest or breadwinner of ur family.....congratulations, don't know if anybody begged u for money or what ppl choose to spend money on concerns u.....so many idiot on nairaland that just want to feel entitled
oya comrade bread winner,u Bette stop deceiving yourself, abi u self wan become pastor to scam people!
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by kareemkamil(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
All I can see is cooperate scammer
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by McLizbae: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Who knows the name of the instrument pastor Paul Eneche was playing there please?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by BePrepared: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
uthlaw:
When Africans wan get sense!

Cry me a river ooo

Atheists are in severe pains
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
cornelboy:

How many deads were raised?

How many deads were brought?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by BePrepared: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tetehjewels:
I can literally feel the pains in the chest of the Atheists reading this thread grin grin

My only word to them is NTOOOOR! Una never see anything yet cheesy

The salvation of Christ will keep choking you
grin

Real sefere pains

Anytime they see crowds upon crowds in the name of Christ they feel like dying with anger and bitterness, that despite their wailing the church is only growing, they haven't seen anything o
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by BePrepared: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
georgeakins:
Gone are the days when I used to believe in all this.

Thank God, I'm free!

U are free from wisdom indeed
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by BePrepared: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Meninmen:

Say something else. This line is outdated. Are you better than the people they are supposedly scamming? Or the people came to you that they scammed them?

Always my thought the way this poor wretched souls will be calling others gullible as if they are professors and intellectuals
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by habiham: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
I love gombe state for always welcome Christ Jesus reason for always been peaceful
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by uthlaw: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
BePrepared:

Cry me a river ooo

Atheists are in severe pains
cry for Yahoo yahoo pastor in the name of scam!
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by BePrepared: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
jimtemi1:
you that they didn't scam how ur life be? Let them be scamed,it working for them that why.. You too do what work for u let people see, stop talking gibberish

Oga stop saying that, Hisbah too is a professor, his also a billionaire, all his accomplishment is because he hasn't been scammed, he's not gullible, like those in the crusade
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by BePrepared: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Themandator:

Yes, I am talking

What Bishop Oyedepo achieved at the age of 44 your father and lineage won't dream of let alone achieve if 100 years is added to their life and those dead waken from the grave

AT 44, He built the largest auditorium on earth, a 50, 000 capacity church complete other facilities

Rather than learn how to do this "scam" from them you will come online to waste your destiny.

Don't you know that each of these names mentioned here will get your village king wearing a new attire together with his cabinet just to welcome them if they were to visit your village whereas your father's visit to the palace will see him waiting and the man will come out in singlet

Your state governor at short notice will wait to personally receive any one of them but your dad cannot meet his local government chairman in official capacity

Yet, these men. Who are now institutions Like your father and yourself were on 24 hours per day rotation and 365 days per year

Shouldn't you be learning so you can change your narrative and put your own children on another path of life

Don't mind these children instead of being humble enof to fathers blessings, they are piling sufferings on their heads upon the one Nigeria is giving them.

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by BePrepared: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Themandator:

So, in your estimation, the people around are jobless, seeking for false miracle

For your information, more than 80% of the people present live the life your family is hoping for sometimes in God knows when

Your vice president, a professor followed the "false promise until he got to where he is today, the same can be said of Dogara, Oby, Iweala, many senior security men and women, judges, ministers, past and present, governors and the likes

Men and women that answers these men Sir and wait to welcome them, nobody in your lineage can sit down in their presence and cross their legs.. Nobody

If we bring you out of nairaland cover now will your life and everything in it encourage any one member of their congregation to stop attending their church and follow you?

Chai
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by am4truth(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
uthlaw:
When Africans wan get sense!
[/s]

We prefer not to get sense if it would please our God. We are okay like this.

Thank you.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by myonekobosay: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thank you Jesus for lightening up Gombe. We wait on you for more in Lagos.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Oju4190: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Adeyeye09:
Just dey read some kind comments...so much unbelievers even amongst Christians. Yet some of you want God to perform miracles in your lives. Yet every pastor, you call scammers.
I swear you can never see any form of God's miracle if you continue in the part. No be curse.
As for me i believe in the supernatural and His Anointed prophets.
Praise Jesus!!!!
My broda the question am asking but am yet to get a sincere respond is why all these pastors are going with heavily arm security men?....Are they afraid to die.....The last time I check, the only way u can go to heaven is through death. Are they not willing to go to heaven or what are they afraid of......

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Trendingbiz042: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Realtosin:

May God heal your advanced ignorance.....

Oh my goodness! You’re so primitive and naive not to realize religion is scam. These pastors are Scammers feeding fat on your poverty little resources giving you hope for heaven and better tomorrow. You’re an ignorant not to know this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.