Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted (49563 Views)

Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by akdjr(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Heavily armed men protecting a man who is spreading the gospel. I am sure if bros J had protected himself like this those wey fall am for no fit near that guy.

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by ajeamos: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Imagine we are not good at anything?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by mystery22: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Glory Glory
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by BennyDGreat: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
McLizbae:
Who knows the name of the instrument pastor Paul Eneche was playing there please?

That's an EWI- Electronic wind instrument...if you can play a saxophone, it shouldn't be difficult to play

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Funflipper: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by cornelboy(f): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Most of the miracles happening nowadays are fake. If these pastors are really filled with God's power why do people still die in hospitals, why are there many mad people in psychiatrist hospital?

Why don't they go about city to city healing people from their mysterious diseases just like the first apostles did?

There are fake miracles and false prophets everywhere.

Potbellied:

How many deads were brought?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
BePrepared:

Always my thought the way this poor wretched souls will be calling others gullible as if they are professors and intellectuals

Very confused set of people. Worthless individuals will be shouting that churches are scamming people as if they that have not been "scammed by churches" are doing well in life.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Image123(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
akdjr:
Heavily armed men protecting a man who is spreading the gospel. I am sure if bros J had protected himself like this those wey fall am for no fit near that guy.

50 years ago, the presidents and governors and influential people could move around freely and greet people casually on the road. Not to mention 2000 years ago. Today, a local government chairman cannot walk on the street safely. Wake up man, this is 2022, not 33 C.E
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Image123(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
cornelboy:
Most of the miracles happening nowadays are fake. If these pastors are really filled with God's power why do people still die in hospitals, why are there many mad people in psychiatrist hospital?

Why don't they go about city to city healing people from their mysterious diseases just like the first apostles did?

i see you are just a boy, you need to grow up. Do you assume that Jesus was going around hospitals healing people? He didn't even heal the man at the temple gate, yet He was coming to the same temple all His life. Someone who has never seen or performed a miracle should not be telling us how miracles should be done, reason it.

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by cornelboy(f): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
What is the purpose of your crusades?
Is that the method Jesus and the early apostles used to spread the Good News?

Innobee99:
How many u bring?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Themandator:

Yes, I am talking

What Bishop Oyedepo achieved at the age of 44 your father and lineage won't dream of let alone achieve if 100 years is added to their life and those dead waken from the grave

AT 44, He built the largest auditorium on earth, a 50, 000 capacity church complete other facilities

Rather than learn how to do this "scam" from them you will come online to waste your destiny.

Don't you know that each of these names mentioned here will get your village king wearing a new attire together with his cabinet just to welcome them if they were to visit your village whereas your father's visit to the palace will see him waiting and the man will come out in singlet

Your state governor at short notice will wait to personally receive any one of them but your dad cannot meet his local government chairman in official capacity

Yet, these men. Who are now institutions Like your father and yourself were on 24 hours per day rotation and 365 days per year

Shouldn't you be learning so you can change your narrative and put your own children on another path of life

i only understand English in the morning
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Broveens42(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
cornelboy:

That is why it's Africa. They use their poverty against them. In Nigeria today, you don't need to do much 'arrangee' as a mega pastor. All you need is release info through third parties that all those healed would be given some form of palliatives in cash or whatever.

That was how people were faking on their own
Some years ago when an international Televangelist came to OWERRI. grin

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Loreettaa: 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Truefaith:
Are you really sure these are true men of God?

Shouldn't you build your hope for eternity on the actual words of God in the Bible rather any man's say so?

Open the Bible and read it!

It violently disagrees with the teachings of Word of Faith preachers.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Armchair critic.
How many people have you told a simple "Jesus loves you" since the beginning of the year?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by McLizbae: 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thank you.
BennyDGreat:

That's an EWI- Electronic wind instrument...if you can play a saxophone, it shouldn't be difficult to play
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by uthlaw: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
am4truth:

We prefer not to get sense if it would please our God. We are okay like this.

Thank you.
who is your God
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Ray07(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
iramure:
Africa my Africa
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Oju4190: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
am4truth:

We prefer not to get sense if it would please our God. We are okay like this.

Thank you.
Hypocritical praising/worshiping of God..... Dat why we not moving forward in life
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by InvertedHammer: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Themandator:

So, in your estimation, the people around are jobless, seeking for false miracle

For your information, more than 80% of the people present live the life your family is hoping for sometimes in God knows when

Your vice president, a professor followed the "false promise until he got to where he is today, the same can be said of Dogara, Oby, Iweala, many senior security men and women, judges, ministers, past and present, governors and the likes

Men and women that answers these men Sir and wait to welcome them, nobody in your lineage can sit down in their presence and cross their legs.. Nobody

If we bring you out of nairaland cover now will your life and everything in it encourage any one member of their congregation to stop attending their church and follow you?

/
E pain you abi?

I can give you many names of people that the likes of Oby, Dogara and senior securitymen are not fit to tie their shoes who do not subscribe to the antics of your snake oil salesman. He only heals those with no known names and addresses. I am sure he knows the road to LUTH but tactfully avoids going there to perform his abracadabra on verified patients with history.

Guess what? I ate today and it didn't come from your god of man. What does that tell you? Unlike you, I don't need to kiss his behind to survive. I am using my brain to earn a living without paying off the scammer as if he is deputy Jesus. Be a man! Use your brain. It is not a crime. You idiots are mocking God for giving you brains which you fail to utilize.
/
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by cornelboy(f): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
i see you are just a boy, you need to grow up
This how fake prophets start with their assumptions

Do you assume that Jesus was going around hospitals healing people?
Jesus and the early apostles moved from places to places, cities to cities proclaiming the good news and working miracles through God's power.

Someone who has never seen or performed a miracle should not be telling us how miracles should be done, reason it
No one knows how miracles are being performed. It's happens via God's power. And i believe in miracles and the Bible. I believe in resurrection.
Image123:

When I hear people speaking in tongues nowadays and they claim the utterance is from the holy spirit, i would wonder if it's really from the HS.
The first generation of tongue speakers spoke intelligible words in foreign languages and it was a sign to foreigners present in Jerusalem then.

Some even learn how to speak it today grin

Fake pastors and false prophets are rampant, Jesus forewarned us about them!
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
cornelboy:

You have a point, good points in fact.
But all the same, I still believe in the midst of these many fakes are reals. You may not have, but I have seen the power of God manifest in Nigerian pastors.

Everybody cannot belong to the devil ,actually
God still has his own.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by nwachinemel(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Osilama1:
stop writing rubbish your Enugu destroyed mosques cos of igbo Muslims u didn't see that one...

Fake news, I know many Igbos who are muslims and are still living freely amongst their kinsmen.

There is no state in SE without "Ama-Hausa" which translate to "Hausa settlement". You can inquire from your kinsmen if there has ever been any invasion in such settlements.

Igbo Traditional rulers have ensured that Alcohol which is consumed at random in SE, but considered HARAM by muslim Umaa is not sold anywhere near these muslim settlements for peace to reign. Can you say so of Igbo settlements in the north wia Hisbah will destroy beer parlor but collect tax from sale of Alcohol?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by cornelboy(f): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
You think the Jews and pharisees didn't want to hurt Jesus in 33 C.E?
We should rather trust more on Jehovah for our protection not men.

The life of Jesus and the apostles were simple.
No luxury and turning gospel to business/ job.

Image123:

50 years ago, the presidents and governors and influential people could move around freely and greet people casually on the road. Not to mention 2000 years ago. Today, a local government chairman cannot walk on the street safely. Wake up man, this is 2022, not 33 C.E
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Aaae: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Themandator: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
E pain you abi?

I can give you many names of people that the likes of Oby, Dogara and senior securitymen are not fit to tie their shoes who do not subscribe to the antics of your snake oil salesman. He only heals those with no known names and addresses. I am sure he knows the road to LUTH but tactfully avoids going there to perform his abracadabra on verified patients with history.

Guess what? I ate today and it didn't come from your god of man. What does that tell you? Unlike you, I don't need to kiss his behind to survive. I am using my brain to earn a living without paying off the scammer as if he is deputy Jesus. Be a man! Use your brain. It is not a crime. You idiots are mocking God for giving you brains which you fail to utilize.
/

Be a man, use your brain... I want to ask you again,,, if you unveil yourself will anybody that is kissing their ass to survive want to discontinue and follow you

If I meet you in person, listen to you and check your accounts will I want to reconsider my stand

Whatever or wherever you earn that your living, if push comes to shove will you be counted amongst the juggernauts ahead of members of their ministry working in the same office with you?

To help you use your brain a little, better, know that it would have been impossible for any one of them to build the kind of church headquarters they have if their members say around them and kiss their asses.. No... It would not be possible for Bishop Oyedepo to be building a 163 billion naira complex without launching or fund raising card, raffle draws, offerings or other gimmick

He raised the money without a letter to any man... Before he started foundation, the total sum was already available... If you have any sense you will know that that is not possible where members are just eating and surviving like you but making impacts

It is alway the poor that is eager to teach the rich how to be rich... How will it offend you that rich guys raises billions for him when it is not your money

This scammers will continue to get paid as along as what they teach finds practical expressions in the bank balances of their Mugu when they follow with implementation... You can die

Again, do. You know anybody whose contact is in your phone that is more influential than Pro osinbajo.. One of the Mugu

Will any body in your lineage ever attain his height in another 100 years?

The Chief justice of South Africa is a member of Winners, answering to somebody under somebody under another person before Bishop Oyedepo.. Is there anybody in your generation that has held such top level position?
If no? Why would any sane person follow your advice when you don't have result but barley living and surviving

We don't go to God for bare survival.. We go to him that we may be a flight to nations around us

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Petdagr8t(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
All glory be to God Almighty
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by nuelyoyo(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
uthlaw:
When Africans wan get sense!
There are Christians in other continents of the world that holds crusades too.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by CUMIN: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
SW people don wise up na aboki next
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by TrajansKong: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
jimtemi1:
you that they didn't scam how ur life be? Let them be scamed,it working for them that why.. You too do what work for u let people see, stop talking gibberish

This is how a typical Nigerian Christian thinks.

"If I'm not the one being scammed, why should I care?"

"If they're not stealing my money, let them go and steal."

As long as you 'make heaven' the rest of the world can burn in hellfire forever for all you care.

Shameless, heartless, vicious, empathy-deprived set of people.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Innobee99(m): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
cornelboy:
What is the purpose of your crusades?
Is that the method Jesus and the early apostles used to spread the Good News?

U haven't answered my Question Comrade.

Did u bring a dead body and it wasn't raised?

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by BePrepared: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Image123:

i see you are just a boy, you need to grow up. Do you assume that Jesus was going around hospitals healing people? He didn't even heal the man at the temple gate, yet He was coming to the same temple all His life. Someone who has never seen or performed a miracle should not be telling us how miracles should be done, reason it.

U even have time to answer him.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Rapture4real(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Power pass power. God pass god.Christianity is the most hated, persecuted and attacked Religion in the world,yet it grows by leaps.and bounds.Its haters are shocked. The reason is that Christianity has the only true God backing it. Jesus is Lord. That's why fake ministers join it to leverage on its genuinety. How many fake Imams and Alfas have you heard? How many fake herbalists have you heard? It is only the genuine thing people fake in order to catch in on its goodwill. E gbe Jesu soke, Jesus Akbar. Isa Almasihu Akbar. Jesus is the greatest.

5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! / Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68