Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted (49567 Views)

Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Themandator: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
TrajansKong:

This is how a typical Nigerian Christian thinks.

"If I'm not the one being scammed, why should I care?"

"If they're not stealing my money, let them go and steal."

As long as you 'make heaven' the rest of the world can burn in hellfire forever for all you care.

Shameless, heartless, vicious, empathy-deprived set of people.

Advice yourself first

If your life is not enough material for propagation of your views, rest Mr.. Until you can use your present life as a signpost to prove that those going the other way are wrong you are nothing but a nonentity seeking relevance where he ought to be anonymous and a student

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by faithfull18(f): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Yes! I love this.

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by shumuel(m): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=110151325][/quote]

It's great to see Ibi-Dave is still in Gombe, he is one of the pioneers of Gospel Music in that state, among others

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Realtosin: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Trendingbiz042:

Oh my goodness! You’re so primitive and naive not to realize religion is scam. These pastors are Scammers feeding fat on your poverty little resources giving you hope for heaven and better tomorrow. You’re an ignorant not to know this.

Have you tried to say amen to the prayer I prayed for you?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by kolawolejohn(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
You didn't show up if not you would be raised from your corrupt and impossibility invaded mind.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by uthlaw: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
am4truth:

We prefer not to get sense if it would please our God. We are okay like this.

Thank you.
RELIGIOUS fraud is highly underrated and INTERNET fraud is overrated.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by TrajansKong: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Themandator:

Advice yourself first

If your life is not enough material for propagation of your views, rest Mr.. Until you can use your present life as a signpost to prove that those going the other way are wrong you are nothing but a nonentity seeking relevance where he ought to be anonymous and a student

Signpost??!?

What would a meaningful signpost look like to you?

None of what you have said changes my point that you are a typical Nigerian Christian.

Not giving a DAMN for anything or anybody unless it impacts your money or your 'throne in heaven'.

Heartless, fearful, materialistic and superstitious.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Themandator: 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
marve123456789:
The only thing we are good at

You can actually standout.. Nigeria is a capitalist state

There is still more than enough land for whatever you want to do

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Trendingbiz042: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Realtosin:

Africa is a disgrace to humanity
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Easylifelomo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Bluntemperor: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
marve123456789:
The only thing we are good at

And we blessed God for that.
We shall never be amongst the children of padition of this World!

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by messiah(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
I'm a doctor and if these scammers "miracles" have been working, I would've been out of job since. grin grin grin
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by cornelboy(f): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
There are a lot of dead bodies in the mortuary. Your pastors should go there.
I don't have any dead body baba.
If any of my siblings died i don't need to waste my time for any miracles. All i need do is wait for resurrection (the greatest miracle).

If Jesus were to come in this generation, where do you think he would go to save people?

Innobee99:
U haven't answered my Question Comrade.

Did u bring a dead body and it wasn't raised?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by cornelboy(f): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
God promised us eternal life and it's gonna happen on this earth, new earth paradise.

People are going to be resurrected and live on this earth again. A new world free of evil, death, sickness, struggle, pain etc..
The Roman Catholic actually invented the doctrine of hell fire to coerce people into Christianity and increase revenue

Realtosin
Trendingbiz042:
:

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by blesdman(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Winning a soul is the same thing as winning a customer for your business. He that wins customers to his business is wise. Cos customers are the soul of business. Religion is more like a business in abstract forms. When you get this principle, your business and career will blossom.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by blesdman(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Religion is a tool of control of humans that is why government still allows it. Because it serves the interest of government. Though in Nigeria it is being taken too far. The work of God in Nigeria is taken as advancement of religious interests in terms of buildings and programs, and terrorism by Muslim extremists. Whereas true work of God is careers and business interests. This is why it is only in business, people are united. The work of God is your career and secular work as well as anything you deem fit to apply your energy to do. Let the deceit stop.
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Osilama1: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
nwachinemel:

Fake news, I know many Igbos who are muslims and are still living freely amongst their kinsmen.

There is no state in SE without "Ama-Hausa" which translate to "Hausa settlement". You can inquire from your kinsmen if there has ever been any invasion in such settlements.

Igbo Traditional rulers have ensured that Alcohol which is consumed at random in SE, but considered HARAM by muslim Umaa is not sold anywhere near these muslim settlements for peace to reign. Can you say so of Igbo settlements in the north wia Hisbah will destroy beer parlor but collect tax from sale of Alcohol?
continue writing nonsense the Igbos who owned properties in Kano kaduna etc if they didn't allow them to settle ll it be so... An Igbo man has become rep member kaduna state assembly how many North don enta Igbo assembly... Enugu mosque were destroyed by igbos u de call am fake but ur propaganda isn't fake

1 Like

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by petra1(m): 6:09am On Feb 14, 2022
iramure:
Africa my Africa

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Joyrise: 7:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Hisbah21:
hum one enterprenuer is there to scam people again
You are as stupid as ever
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by InvertedHammer: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Themandator:

Be a man, use your brain... I want to ask you again,,, if you unveil yourself will anybody that is kissing their ass to survive want to discontinue and follow you

If I meet you in person, listen to you and check your accounts will I want to reconsider my stand

Whatever or wherever you earn that your living, if push comes to shove will you be counted amongst the juggernauts ahead of members of their ministry working in the same office with you?

To help you use your brain a little, better, know that it would have been impossible for any one of them to build the kind of church headquarters they have if their members say around them and kiss their asses.. No... It would not be possible for Bishop Oyedepo to be building a 163 billion naira complex without launching or fund raising card, raffle draws, offerings or other gimmick

He raised the money without a letter to any man... Before he started foundation, the total sum was already available... If you have any sense you will know that that is not possible where members are just eating and surviving like you but making impacts

It is alway the poor that is eager to teach the rich how to be rich... How will it offend you that rich guys raises billions for him when it is not your money

This scammers will continue to get paid as along as what they teach finds practical expressions in the bank balances of their Mugu when they follow with implementation... You can die

Again, do. You know anybody whose contact is in your phone that is more influential than Pro osinbajo.. One of the Mugu

Will any body in your lineage ever attain his height in another 100 years?

The Chief justice of South Africa is a member of Winners, answering to somebody under somebody under another person before Bishop Oyedepo.. Is there anybody in your generation that has held such top level position?
If no? Why would any sane person follow your advice when you don't have result but barley living and surviving

We don't go to God for bare survival.. We go to him that we may be a flight to nations around us

/
With all the heads missing in his zone, do you really believe they build all that mega structure from their business acumen or from the powers prepared by their spiritual fortifiers? It is idiotic to believe that it is those haggard-looking miners and grave-diggers that are making use of the dismembered human parts. Keep worshipping a fellow human. If that makes you sleep better at night, good for you. Your destiny has probably been mortgaged a long time ago which explains why you reason like a programmed religious robot that is running low on battery.

Pablo Escobar was worth billions in dollars and was a great philanthropist. He was a drug lord and a heartless killer. Should we canonize him since money is the only yardstick your ilks use in judging characters?
/
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Themandator: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
With all the heads missing in his zone, do you really believe they build all that mega structure from their business acumen or from the powers prepared by their spiritual fortifiers? It is idiotic to believe that it is those haggard-looking miners and grave-diggers that are making use of the dismembered human parts. Keep worshipping a fellow human. If that makes you sleep better at night, good for you. Your destiny has probably been mortgaged a long time ago which explains why you reason like a programmed religious robot that is running low on battery.

Pablo Escobar was worth billions in dollars and was a great philanthropist. He was a drug lord and a heartless killer. Should we canonize him since money is the only yardstick your ilks use in judging characters?
/

If all that is required to build such global churches is a few heads, the federal government would gladly donate heads after all, a military governor ordered the killing of criminals so student could have cadavers, how many of the graduates doctors from that set can boast of employing 500 persons?

Again, the fact that you actually believe that it takes a power from spiritual fortified to go mega instead of God given acumen shows how empty you are.. Too many global businesses abound and from every nation to reckon that it requires demonic help to make it to that level

My question now is this: whatever you believe in. Hard work, not being in the pocket of these scammers, are you are a good product, a good selling point that can be referenced?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Innobee99(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2022
cornelboy:
There are a lot of dead bodies in the mortuary. Your pastors should go there.
I don't have any dead body baba.
If any of my siblings died i don't need to waste my time for any miracles. All i need do is wait for resurrection (the greatest miracle).

If Jesus were to come in this generation, where do you think he would go to save people?

Did he inform u that the purpose of his Crusade is to raise dead bodies?
Because u have one hole called mouth u go just open am waaaaaa

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by cornelboy(f): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Oh the purpose is to spread the Good News huh?
And you think attending a crusade meeting would be the first thing on an unrighteous person and "lost soul" schedule?

Innobee99:
Did he inform u that the purpose of his Crusade is to raise dead bodies?
Because u have one hole called mouth u go just open am waaaaaa
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Innobee99(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
cornelboy:
Oh the purpose is to spread the Good News huh?
And you think attending a crusade meeting would be the first thing on an unrighteous person and "lost soul" schedule?

After this comment, if I reply u again, then am a big F00l

Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by cornelboy(f): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Peace be unto you smiley

Innobee99:
After this comment, if I reply u again, then am a big F00l
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by nwachinemel(m): 1:15am On Feb 15, 2022
Osilama1:
continue writing nonsense the Igbos who owned properties in Kano kaduna etc if they didn't allow them to settle ll it be so... An Igbo man has become rep member kaduna state assembly how many North don enta Igbo assembly... Enugu mosque were destroyed by igbos u de call am fake but ur propaganda isn't fake

Keep on exposing yourself. Igbos BUY OR LEASE properties in the north because we have free mindset. Muslims DON'T BUY properties in SE because of their wicked intention; to destroy Igbo property in the north at any slightest provocation and not loose any property incase of revenge attack.

My aboki security man with three wives and thriving business infront of the compound does not want to go and rent a comfortable apartment despite the profit he is making from a thriving business. He has volunteered to do maigadi (security man) free just to avoid paying rent.

Igbos have won even federal house in SW because we are popular, how do u win an election if you don't contest. What is stoping a core northerner from vying for elective post in SE ?
Re: Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted by Oladipo1166(m): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
hum one enterprenuer is there to scam people again
Really?
Why not advice your poor dad to start one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.