Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? (3587 Views)

What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money / If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by dboY1123(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
Well, I had a post here about the girl that lost her phone after leaving my house(we had nothing together that time).
I suggested EasyBuy(pay in instalment), so I added 10k to her 10k and She'll pay the remaining in instalment.. She works in lagos(teaching) and since then, I couldn't believe she was already talking to her ex back(she didn't accept we date, so we weren't). While she asks me for small small money, and making me believe she had no one..
3weeks later, she decided to come visiting and she slept over at my place, that was how I saw all her chat with her ex and this recent guy..of course she knew I was checking her chat and she couldn't say anything and she left in shame because I just left her alone..
She was now begging on phone that the guy was her ex and she had nothing to do with him.. That she loves and it was just chat..that she will block him right away.. Since then she told me that we should date.. And we've been dating..
The problem is, since we've been dating like three weeks now, she often demands money from me, though small change like 2k,3k.. But it is becoming often..and I was beginning to feel like maybe her love isn't genuine although she tells me what she needs it for but I'm feeling somehow and ain't comfortable with her ever time demands for money..
Should I leave her or it is just normal for girls?

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by SHEAU(m): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Comrades! Should we tell him?

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Stop dating liabilities or you simply avoid the dating game if you ain't financially capable.

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by pansophist(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Stop dating liabilities

Haaaa, iyaebe sef don swallow redpill grin

Op follow her advice. I recommend am 100% cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by rickpat(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
love is give and take... sharing of time, emotions etc not always only money..so when it's one sided,then YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by sirjustice1575(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Girls and money are like 5&6. grin cheesy
You can't separate both,. Girls of nowadays only flocks around you when they know that you have the money to spend on them. Only few percent of our present girls are not really money conscious.

True love from girls(especially naija babes) died since 1866. grin grin grin,.. Guys please stop spending your hard-earned money on all these broke ass liabilities.

Dating a naija babe now is like you offering a job opportunity to her grin grin

Hope you gerrit!!!,.. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
pansophist:

lol, I spent most my day in church.I'm spirit filled.
Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
pansophist:

I swear. The ladies are embracing the pill cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by jaxxy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Stop dating liabilities or you simply avoid the dating game if you ain't financially capable.

Love is shown by giving. U must give Smtn. And it goes both ways.

If a gal doesn’t have she will ask. Same with some guys. The question is are her requests necessary or genuine and what has she done to solve her problems herself b4 coming to u??

Nothing wrong in asking bt everything wrong in becoming a pest.

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
lipsrsealed
Oj
Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by AmazingELixir: 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
dboY1123:
Well, I had a post here about the girl that lost her phone after leaving my house(we had nothing together that time).
I suggested EasyBuy(pay in instalment), so I added 10k to her 10k and She'll pay the remaining in instalment.. She works in lagos(teaching) and since then, I couldn't believe she was already talking to her ex back(she didn't accept we date, so we weren't). While she asks me for small small money, and making me believe she had no one..
3weeks later, she decided to come visiting and she slept over at my place, that was how I saw all her chat with her ex and this recent guy..of course she knew I was checking her chat and she couldn't say anything and she left in shame because I just left her alone..
She was now begging on phone that the guy was her ex and she had nothing to do with him.. That she loves and it was just chat..that she will block him right away.. Since then she told me that we should date.. And we've been dating..
The problem is, since we've been dating like three weeks now, she often demands money from me, though small change like 2k,3k.. But it is becoming often..and I was beginning to feel like maybe her love isn't genuine although she tells me what she needs it for but I'm feeling somehow and ain't comfortable with her ever time demands for money..

My dear OP they are mostly all thesame ooo...these day there's nothing like love without money...

Money is like fertilizers in relationships of nowadays...if you apply it love grows healthier without it the relationship withers

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by dboY1123(m): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2022
jaxxy:

Love is shown by giving. U must give Smtn. And it goes both ways.

If a gal doesn’t have she will ask. Same with some guys. The question is are her requests necessary or genuine and what has she done to solve her problems herself b4 coming to u??

Nothing wrong is asking bt everything wrong in becoming a pest.

I understand that she hasn't collected her remaining salary, she paid the EasyBuy instalments by herself(the phone she bought) maybe so it convinced me to assist her with little things since she takes the responsibility of paying the debt herself, and I think her parents are not really well-to-do, she just asked for money to do her NIN registration so as to process her jamb(direct entry).. It was normal price she told me tho..
I have spoken to her directly

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by Bigpapi: 7:29am On Feb 12, 2022
dboY1123:

You're compound fool
Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by Jack005(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2022
dboY1123:

I understand that she hasn't collected her remaining salary, she paid the EasyBuy instalments by herself(the phone she bought) maybe so it convinced me to assist her with little things since she takes the responsibility of paying the debt herself, and I think her parents are not really well-to-do, she just asked for money to do her NIN registration so as to process her jamb(direct entry).. It was normal price she told me tho..
I have spoken to her directly
All because of sex, you allow a girl use your head... You just a simp.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by Boogyman557: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Nigerian GIRLS and RUBBERZ Na 5 and 6...

Know DIS and have PEACE of MIND..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by pansophist(m): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2022
Simple answer is NO.

Long answer is, it depends. If she genuinely needs it and you could help, please do. It's not a crime to help someone, especially when they are your beloved. But if she gets angry when you couldn't or even don't want to give, then its a "pay-as-you-go relationship. It's not love, but business for her. Women may be emotional, but not when they don't love you. They are super logical with men they don't love. And the result is to milk you smoothly.

I've said it times and times over that love is a service, it's not fairy tale. All the women that have fallen in love with me did one thing similarly, and it is that they took care of me like I was their son. They will massage, cook with their own money, and just keep my house clean. They never asked me for a dime, but of course expected me to show that I appreciated their effort, such as gifts during festive period and their birthdays.

Love is something you won't doubt. It's so pure that you won't ask this question if she loves you. You'll feel it. Even animals understands love. A dog for example will expose its underbelly for his master because its assured of his love, but will bark at others because it doesn’t trust them. Giving a woman money will not make her love you, it just makes her bill you more until you wise up.

9 Likes

Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by fikayormi(m): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2022
Verily verily I say unto you op

That is bad billing son , Dump her now or you are on your way to financial peril real fast !
Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by helinues: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2022
Na where una dey meet all this hungry girls self

A lady that is not disabled should be able take responsibility of her financials.

Relationship no be job opportunity

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by 1818ei: 10:59am On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Na where una dey meet all this hungry girls self

A lady that is not disabled should be able take responsibility of her financials.

Relationship no be job opportunity
[/s]
Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by DonroxyII: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
SHEAU:
Don't yet, he better learn the hard way.
Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by RealistRedpiler: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
SHEAU:

Hhahahah tell him
Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by RealistRedpiler: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Please be giving her the money and don't stop till it's 3 million.
Fool

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
You shock us this try.. abi no be Iyaebe again?

(1) (Reply)

Lilith The First Woman / A Strange Love / Irritating Thing A Lady Has Ever Done In Your Presence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.