Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money (4213 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by mirousmart: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
The lady is my course mate and i do buy her things when still in ND.
we are currently doing our I.T but this lady will not stop asking me for money.
so today i decide to ask her how her boyfriend which she reply that he is fine then i told her that her boyfriend is the one she should be askin for financial help from and not me since she have one guess what she stop as not chatted me since.

13 Likes

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by taylor88(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
[s][/s]
Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by mirousmart: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:
[s][/s]
Meaning
Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by skyoboy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Thank your stars
God just saved you from going bankrupt

22 Likes

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by mirousmart: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
skyoboy:
Thank your stars God just saved you from going bankrupt
No be lie
Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by Wawelexy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Thank your star.... your ATM is out of service

6 Likes

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by kelspinall(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
i wonder if people have alittle shame with habit of constant begging

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by superCleanworks(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
mirousmart:
so today i decide to ask her how her boyfriend which she reply that he is fine then i told her that her boyfriend is the one she should be askin for financial help from and not me since she have one guess what she stop as not chatted me since.

you actually paid school fees till ND level & you still write like this? Keep it up.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by immanuelsize: 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
mirousmart:
I had close experience but gues what......

2 Likes

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:08am On Oct 23, 2022
She would have respected you more if you said NO with full chest.

But telling her that she has a boyfriend is very childish way of saying No.

If I were you If she ask for money.
I look her in the eye and say No or Not today
If she persist I'll say No.

Trust me she will respect you more but telling her to meet her bf is like backhand slap on her ego.
Which will make her see you as a weak guy
Who is not man enough to tell her NO.

I If I don't want to help I say No
They respect me more
Next time a lady ask for money
Just say NO and move on.
Without saying "go meet ur bf"
That sounds very childish

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by falcon01: 5:44am On Oct 23, 2022
mirousmart:
You know you can just say No right?
Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by falcon01: 5:45am On Oct 23, 2022
immanuelsize:

I had close experience but gues what......
you fuçked her?
Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2022
Genuine begging to eat is OK.but when it turns to daily lifedemand is dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by Akunatakasi(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Trust me she will respect you more but telling her to meet her bf is like backhand slap on her ego.

They respect me more
Just say NO and move on.

All this things you just write naa rubbish... Baba told her the right thing .. shikinan

9 Likes

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by Olachase(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2022
Even her boyfriend is not responsible for her financial help buh her dad, undecided lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by Enny2013(f): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2022
She saw u as someone she could 'Milk'.
Ladies know their 'weaker vessels' among men.

2 Likes

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by robinso01(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Why directed her to her boyfriend instead of her dad?she no get papa?
i hate all these entitled people.

4 Likes

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by 1Alex: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2022
mirousmart:
no punctuation. You try wella
Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2022
mirousmart:

I love Nigerian Gurls/Ladies so much..grin
Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by AndroidAI(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2022
mirousmart:
i do buy her things when still in ND

Don't blame the poor girl but yourself. How many of your fellow niggas have you helped? Mr. Simp

1 Like

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by Tombrown3(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

They respect me more
Just say NO and move on.

In as much as you are trying to make sense. You really don't know how women reason.

If a woman wants to put a man she doesn't like down, she aims at crushing him and his ego. Haven't you heard or seen a girl telling a guy who's toasting her that he ain't her type and too broke for her liking?

What do you call that? Why couldn't she just say No?

Now another guy just gave a girl a taste of their own medicine and you are crying maturity. Abeg, take your maturity go church.

5 Likes

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by Honchoslim16(m): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2022
Cut every leech off, cos it ain't good for the health
Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by Baronthecelebri: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

They respect me more
Just say NO and move on.
shut up

2 Likes

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by Baronthecelebri: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2022
Enny2013:
She saw u as someone she could 'Milk'.
Ladies know their 'weaker vessels' among men.
na you dey for the profile picture
Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by Baronthecelebri: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Women and their wahala, let her go and meet her dad. But parents should try and make their daughter responsible. If I have a girl child I'll train her not to depend on any man for survival.
Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by Enny2013(f): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
na you dey for the profile picture
Any problem, bro?
Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by frozen70(f): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
mirousmart:

You did very well
Even if she stops chatting you, you are better off that way

1 Like

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by RepoMan007: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
You worked out your own financial salvation. Congrats.
Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Why not tell her to come to a hotel to meet you and collect the money, and that you guys will fück very well (based on how much she ask).. if she accept fück her once, give her the money, ghost and block her, if she disagree ghost and block her

Move on to the next hoe
Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by WantsandMore: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

They respect me more
Just say NO and move on.
Trash talk...with this mindset, women will always game you. Lol...the op did the right thing joor, she's not his gf neither his wife. When women want to refuse a nigga pussey dey tell him point Blank they aren't his gf or wife, this is to mk the nigga chase for the pussey, similarly, what's good for the goose theory must cancel what's good for the gander foe balance .

1 Like

Re: What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money by felong(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
mirousmart:
You deserve one bottle of big stout

(1) (Reply)

Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women / Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please / Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.