Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) (30963 Views)

My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years / My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) / Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by Truvelisback(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nonexisting:
We hear. When they do small thing, they make announcement for the whole world to hear it but nobody hears about all the favors her man has been doing her since they met. She try, that's a fact but it's worth the hype only because vaginarians have not been in the habit of giving, only receiving.
Na so dem dey.
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by jesmond3945: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Please marry a good woman. This is final warning. Leave parasites and lazy girls.
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by Double0h7(f): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Her husband felt embarrassed when she told him he's on live... he shared an intimate moment and showed his vulnerability and when she told him he's on live, you see his emotions change. She ruined the moment by recording it and forming savior wife! Not impressive at all!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by JayPeeOham: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nonexisting:
We hear. When they do small thing, they make announcement for the whole world to hear it but nobody hears about all the favors her man has been doing her since they met. She try, that's a fact but it's worth the hype only because vaginarians have not been in the habit of giving, only receiving.

Just like they say when dog bite human beings no be news but when human beings bite dog na news.

Kudos to the wifey! At least some nairalanders would know that we still have good women in Nigeria. This woman here should be No. 2 while my Querida is No. 1 on the list grin

Modified: What if the money was given to her by her side cock??... Just saying o abeg.. If e too pain you abeg vex troway ya phone tongue
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by koning: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
Chai !! the Igbo culture is very hard on men when it comes to family responsiblities. A white woman will pay 10 times that amount and make no big deal about it.

She and her husband will just discuss it at the coffee table like it's the normal flow of things.

Nice gesture from the wife though. But, Igbo men are carrying too much load, no matter where in the world we are.
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by olaremint(m): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nigerian lady particularly igbo woman pays your mortgage debt and you are happy, I pity that man, in 20 years time, story will change.
someone should tell the man to wise up and make the woman sign a document showing that the money was a gift.
if not.. The house may be sold and proceeds divided into 2
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by Ybaby: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
PartnerusIsBack:
I am here in Europe. €2,900 isn't child's play. She is really a virtuous woman. I pray I find someone like her too for a wife someday. I'm not giving up hope.

Sponsor not wife.... grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked Lazy men!
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by NOwazobia: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's a nice one from her tho.. Dumbo wannabe redpillers can you see what a woman is offering to her husband apart from s*x? wink

Yes we see it. Now to you, what do you have to offer apart from sex and nagging? undecided
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
NOwazobia:
Yes we see it. Now to you, what do you have to offer apart from sex and nagging? undecided
Some sense to offer you.. wink
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by NOwazobia: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Some sense to offer you.. wink
You should reserve it for your fellow T-fare investors. They surely need it more undecided
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
NOwazobia:
You should reserve it for your fellow T-fare investors. They surely need it more undecided
You need it baby boy cos if you had one you will have a rethink before uttering any word..
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by Olasigun01(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Good one. But every wife needs to change this mentality of Husband's Money Is Our Money, But Wife's Money Is My Money.

Bro, don't expect that to happen, or else U will be disappointed big time.

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by 24brains(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's a nice one from her tho.. Dumbo wannabe redpillers can you see what a woman is offering to her husband apart from s*x? wink

jeez... Goodness me!!! You call this an offer to the husband? "when ye giveth with your right hand, your left one should not be aware of it" she just openly made a mockery of her poor husband. Well simps wont seaz to amaize me.
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by NNEVERAGAINN: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
PartnerusIsBack:
I am here in Europe. €2,900 isn't child's play. She is really a virtuous woman. I pray I find someone like her too for a wife someday. I'm not giving up hope.

Bros is this amount that huge?
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by phemzyreal: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
This act is commendable. She's indeed a virtuous lady. May I also find someone of such who is kind hearted and does know of herself alone.
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by PartnerusIsBack: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:

Bros is this amount that huge?

The underlying point I am making is you don't get such an amount easily here. Hardwork, dedication and commitment on the part of the wife is what I am trying to emphasis on
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by oneTIMEman(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
FreestufsNG:
Nice movie
don't mind them...
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by PartnerusIsBack: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:

Bros is this amoiunt that huge?

The underlying point I am making is you don't get such an amount easily here. Hardwork, dedication and commitment on the part of the wife is what I am trying to emphasis on
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by PartnerusIsBack: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ybaby:

Sponsor not wife.... grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked Lazy men!

I don't know how old you are but I know there are lot of underage here so I hardly respond to some comments. The truth is I am looking for someone to love me for who I am and truly into me as well. I am highly contended with my personal attainments and don't require any validation whatsoever from you. Thank you
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
24brains:
jeez... Goodness me!!! You call this an offer to the husband? "when ye giveth with your right hand, your left one should not be aware of it" she just openly made a mockery of her poor husband. Well simps wont seaz to amaize me.
Keep crying online.. grin
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by VirileNelly2420: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mehn, da man sang unsung song out of ecstasy!!!! Dats wot Xtreme emotions can do. I got dewy eyes too. God bless loving and supportive women!!!
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:

Last night I went to his file then I brought it out and went through it. I saw that he is owing Two Thousand, Nine Hundred Euros (€2,900:00.). I then paid the money this morning. In fact, I cleared my husband’s bill this morning. Let’s see his reaction.”

The lady then set the camera on standby, called on her husband, and revealed to him that she has paid the debt by showing him proof of the online transaction.

On seeing this, the husband shouted in excitement as he broke down in tears and started praising God for giving him an amazing woman.

“Is not about the money. A lot of things have changed,” the husband said.

His wife further advised the ladies to form the habit of assisting their husbands to ease them of the stress.

This is beautiful. God bless them both.
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by VirileNelly2420: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
24brains:
I think her gesture has more positive impact. While quoting d scripture, u forgot dat husband and wife are one... So, she did it for herself, not necessarily for d husband.
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by Starz825(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Fremantle:
He who finds a "Good" wife finds a good thing and receives favor from the Lord.

May their union remain blessed
There is nothing like a good wife or a bad wife...

If you marry a good woman..you have married a wife...so he who finds a wife already found favor from God...

However, if your woman for house na bad woman... know for sure that you no wa get wife yet...
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by 24brains(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
I think her gesture has more positive impact. While quoting d scripture, u forgot dat husband and wife are one... So, she did it for herself, not necessarily for d husband.
jeez... Goodness me!!! is the left and right hands not in one body? Moreover, must the public know of something you do to benefit yourself?
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by Pinkyposh(f): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
PartnerusIsBack:
Shall we
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by MartinsD12(m): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:
Jenny Slimzy has taken to her Facebook page to share the heartwarming action she took to meet the desperate needs of her husband.

During her Livestream Broadcast, the young woman revealed that her husband borrowed a huge amount of money to purchase some properties needed for the new apartment they moved into so that the family will enjoy a comfortable life.

However, the family who is currently living in Vienna, Austria, has been finding it difficult to clear the over 3 years loan they took from the bank to foot the bills of their new residence.

Jenny stated; “he borrowed some money from the bank. He bought the house things we are using in our apartment. He just wants to put everything together to make sure we are comfortable when we come. Ever since we came my husband has been paying for this bill. He has paid for this bill for over 3 years now.

I was praying to God that God should bless me to bless him because I was thinking maybe when I come here I’m going to start work and help him in one way or the other. But when I moved in here I find out that for me to even talk of work, I must learn the language.

God did it for me so I started getting money. As I am getting money I am also saving because I want to put a smile on my husband’s face. I don’t know how to go about paying this money. So what I did, I told him to go to the bank and get the details, let us know how much you have paid. I did that because I want to get the whole information.

Last night I went to his file then I brought it out and went through it. I saw that he is owing Two Thousand, Nine Hundred Euros (€2,900:00.). I then paid the money this morning. In fact, I cleared my husband’s bill this morning. Let’s see his reaction.”

The lady then set the camera on standby, called on her husband, and revealed to him that she has paid the debt by showing him proof of the online transaction.

On seeing this, the husband shouted in excitement as he broke down in tears and started praising God for giving him an amazing woman.

His wife further advised the ladies to form the habit of assisting their husbands to ease them of the stress.

Watch the video below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-EU9nYLYI0

https://igbotelevision.com/wife-surprises-husband-by-paying-off-his-entire-loan-after-joining-him-in-europe-video/
Oh God what a wonderful woman , this good woman and a caring wife has just made the happiest man on Earth believe me nothing on earth would make such a man go against his wife , married women this is a lesson to you all help your husband with financial assistance don't say it's not your duty that is wickedness , men are going the extra miles to make sure the family is happy imagine this man borrowed hugely to get his family abroad, furnished the house provide the family needs until the woman started working and woman you have recorded your name in heavens book of life , for this big huge relief you have for your husband you have really immensely glorified the institution of marriage in the sight of God and man , God bless you immensely you have added unto your husband life a billion years to live on earth, it's not easy to keep paying loan it's causes high blood pressure
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by Bimpe29: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
That's it! The kindhearted husband has sown a good seed and has really reap the fruitful seed.
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by Midas01: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mumu
phoneport:
Well very few wives will do this for their husbands. Not this indomine girls of now a days.

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by TheiaTalks: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:
Jenny Slimzy has taken to her Facebook page to share the heartwarming action she took to meet the desperate needs of her husband.

During her Livestream Broadcast, the young woman revealed that her husband borrowed a huge amount of money to purchase some properties needed for the new apartment they moved into so that the family will enjoy a comfortable life.

However, the family who is currently living in Vienna, Austria, has been finding it difficult to clear the over 3 years loan they took from the bank to foot the bills of their new residence.

Jenny stated; “he borrowed some money from the bank. He bought the house things we are using in our apartment. He just wants to put everything together to make sure we are comfortable when we come. Ever since we came my husband has been paying for this bill. He has paid for this bill for over 3 years now.

I was praying to God that God should bless me to bless him because I was thinking maybe when I come here I’m going to start work and help him in one way or the other. But when I moved in here I find out that for me to even talk of work, I must learn the language.

God did it for me so I started getting money. As I am getting money I am also saving because I want to put a smile on my husband’s face. I don’t know how to go about paying this money. So what I did, I told him to go to the bank and get the details, let us know how much you have paid. I did that because I want to get the whole information.

Watch the video below,

https://igbotelevision.com/wife-surprises-husband-by-paying-off-his-entire-loan-after-joining-him-in-europe-video/

What a woman! wink
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by Ybaby: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
PartnerusIsBack:

I don't know how old you are but I know there are lot of underage here so I hardly respond to some comments. The truth is I am looking for someone to love me for who I am and truly into me as well. I am highly contended with my personal attainments and don't require any validation whatsoever from you. Thank you

Contented *

You are not contented with what you have jor..... you want a sponsor.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) by geladinho1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:

Watch the video below,

Who video it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Help My Brothers / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.