Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards (1095 Views)

"My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) / My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by jflexy(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2018
A facebook man identified as Prince Chika Eugene has placed a curse on a lady and her dad.
He had trained, did her traditional wedding but afterwards was married off to an "Asia Man"

Read Below his words

Uchechi Nnadiekwe I'm very much sure that God and man will never forgive you and your dad Alex Nnadiekwe, below are the part of list of your traditional wedding but still you and your dad go about telling your new husband that it was only introductions that I had with you, where's your conscience and that of your dad when he give you out to your Asia guy husband, did he forgot that i trained you from the very first day you goes in Alvan Ikokwu college of education and throughout your four years there was my money even when when you abandon me you still collect money from me to sort yourself, the last money you took from me was used for your school clearances that took you to NYSC now. How did you feel when you rush to marry your Asia guy without your family first come for the settlement of expenses , did you forgot how many times i paid your sisters school fees in school of nursing (Vivian Nnadiekwe) I was lost when Vivian was insulting me over the phone but forgotten that her good yesterday was part of my effort.
Uchechi Nnadiekwe you will marry man of your choice but one thing I know is that God will never let you have peace in your marriage, you will never enjoy marriage or loved by your husband or be happy in your new marriage if you did not confess your evil did against me.
As for your father Alex Nnadiekwe he's champions in taking curses, that of the reverend father from st Mary's Amafuo parish will definitely be small from the one coming from me, he will never enjoy Son in law, he will continue fighting his son's in-laws until he seized to be alive. UCHECHI NNADIEKWE I DEGREE IN THE NAME OF GOD THAT YOU AND YOUR DAD WILL NEVER SEE PEACE
MY GOD WILL FIGHT YOU PEOPLE”

Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by biacan(f): 11:29am On May 11, 2018
From the look of things the boy is obviously broke and the lady don't wants to settle for less ( wise girl wink ) But the items on those list are for introduction not for the main traditional marriage,why is he crying sad instead of you to work extremely hard so that your next girlfriend won't be taken away from you just like this man did you're here raining fake curses which won't work. Which girl in her right senses will abandon an Asian base Nigerian guy for the men we have here Thank GOD she didn't put all her eggs in one basket.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by jflexy(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2018
See more

Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by Oyindidi(f): 11:33am On May 11, 2018
Life!!!
Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by Nobody: 11:39am On May 11, 2018
No wonder my elder brother keeps avoiding Igbo ladies. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by biacan(f): 11:44am On May 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Life!!!
Aunty the girl was lucky to secure her future now....... biko I guess the Asian man gave her assurance........ cheesy
Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by jflexy(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2018
Lalasticala
Come and see topic o
Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by SAMBARRY: 12:24pm On May 11, 2018
Men have been sleeping and dumping women for younger and fresher ones since time immemorial and heaven didn't fall. One girl dumped this local clown for a better life you're ranting in the name of curses on social media while the girl has moved on. Mshewwww
If e pain you, go fry speeerrm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by AnonymousIP: 12:27pm On May 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by KevinDein: 12:38pm On May 11, 2018
Sue the hoe and her family and have them return the money paid. Curses don't work, nigga.

3 Likes

Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by Oyindidi(f): 2:12pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
Aunty the girl was lucky to secure her future now....... biko I guess the Asian man gave her assurance........ cheesy
My dear, assurance like this one is heading towards the rock. She will live to regret it

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by Oyindidi(f): 2:13pm On May 11, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Men have been sleeping and dumping women for younger and fresher ones since time immemorial and heaven didn't fall. One girl dumped this local clown for a better life you're ranting in the name of curses on social media while the girl has moved on. Mshewwww
Oh girl, you dey vex o shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by biacan(f): 2:19pm On May 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
My dear, assurance like this one is heading towards the rock. She will live to regret it
Which regret..... it just didn't work for the both of them and left for better person smiley
Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by biacan(f): 2:19pm On May 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Oh girl, you dey vex o shocked
She's speaking the truth

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by biacan(f): 2:22pm On May 11, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Speak on

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by Oyindidi(f): 2:41pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
Which regret..... it just didn't work for the both of them and left for better person smiley
I prefer a clear break up before riding with the next guy.
Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by biacan(f): 3:03pm On May 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
She already broke up with him before he knew what was happening cheesy
Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by Eberechi24(f): 11:36am On May 12, 2018
to avoid issues like this, don't give what you can't forfeit in a relationship weda it will lead to marriage or not.

be on a safe side, guard your heart and use your head.

end result of giving is happiness not reward, marriage not even award.
Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by MrCork: 3:01pm On May 12, 2018
Oyindidi:

..^^^STORY. ..anyways please do u have nyansh? smiley
Re: Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards by Deji63: 12:12pm On May 13, 2018
Women can have issues sometimes. What is the meaning of this?

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Bleeds / Please Help My Daughter / Luxury Female Hostel Accommodation With State Of The Art Facilities At Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.