Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,187 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Don't Want To Help My Brothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Want To Help My Brothers (30935 Views)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Chisomann(f): 12:46am On Sep 25, 2022
My mum is late. I am the only girl among 3 boys. We have different dads.

How do I tell my brothers that I don't want to help them. They should go and hustle. I am tired of them begging me for everything. I don't want to carry their burdens cos I have my own life to live. I want to focus on my life first and they should also focus on theirs. I am sick and tired of them.

Chisomann:

It is not because we are not the same father I just feel like they are men and they should go and work, I don't owe them anything it is not my fault that my dad is responsible he is taking good care of me and there dad's are not. I can help them if I want to but I hate it when they want to depend on me for everything they are stressing me. And tommorow when they will start making it in life they will not even remember me it is their wives who will reap where they didn't sow. I will not help them again I think I should listen to my dad I will change my number and move on.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Bluntguy: 1:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Chisomann:
My mum is late i am the only girl among 3 boys we have differents dads . How do I tell my brothers that I don't want to help them they should go and hustle I am tired of them begging me for everything. I don't want to carry their burdens cos I have my own life to leave I want to focus on my life first and they should also focus on theirs. I am sick and tired of them
Help them while you can, remember that those you meet on your way up you are likely to meet on your way down. Except they have opportunity to hustle but refuse to do so.

205 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by gaby(m): 2:01am On Sep 25, 2022
Chisomann:
My mum is late i am the only girl among 3 boys we have differents dads . How do I tell my brothers that I don't want to help them they should go and hustle I am tired of them begging me for everything. I don't want to carry their burdens cos I have my own life to leave I want to focus on my life first and they should also focus on theirs. I am sick and tired of them

Lack of empathy is why we are where we are today in this crazy world...

Think about the above..

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by poshestmina(f): 5:25am On Sep 25, 2022
Help them when and how you can that won't choke you.
Some family members are parasites ,they'll never stop asking,it's the giver that will know what to do.

I'm so prudent with money now ehn , if it's not important or a matter of life and death,I no dey give shishi.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by sisisioge: 5:50am On Sep 25, 2022
How about you all sit together as a family to discuss way forward? What you each can do to help one another and the struggles you all have....they are all you have now, you are all they have now. Dont discard them please. It is well.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Johnnyboy6757(m): 6:00am On Sep 25, 2022
Chisomann:
how would you have felt if it was the other way around??

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by eyinjuege: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2022
How old are they and what of their dad?
Don't do more than yourself, please.
If you can't afford to help them, then don't
Have a set amount to help every month ( something that wont hurt your pocket in anyway) and once you're past that, lock-up no matter what.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2022
Proverbs 17:17

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Chisomann(f): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Bluntguy:

Help them while you can, remember that those you meet on your way up you are likely to meet on your way down. Except they have opportunity to hustle but refuse to do so.

I have helped them a lot I think is enough they should go and hustle. I am thinking about changing my number soon so I will have no contact with them again

12 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Chisomann(f): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2022
eyinjuege:
How old are they and what of their dad?
Don't do more than yourself, please.
If you can't afford to help them, then don't
Have a set amount to help every month ( something that wont hurt your pocket in anyway) and once you're past that, lock-up no matter what.

My older brother is 27 jobless he has a child ,my younger brothers are 21 and 19

12 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by mrblessed(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2022
Just tell them: I'm not going to help you guys anymore. Simple.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by pocohantas(f): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2022
poshestmina:
Help them when and how you can that won't choke you.
Some family members are parasites ,they'll never stop asking,it's the giver that will know what to do.

I'm so prudent with money now ehn , if it's not important or a matter of life and death,I no dey give shishi.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Holywater123(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2022
What a thinking! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Vyzz: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2022

Women

SMH.

Because it's not the same father you don't want to help them?.

I know if it was the other way around and you were in their shoes you would also come here and tell us how the are wicked for refusing to help you simply because it's not the same family.

Go and help your family, because when everything falls apart, they are your Safe heaven.

I have ruled.

30 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Chisomann(f): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2022
Vyzz:

Women

SMH.

Because it's not the same father you don't want to help them?.

I know if it was the other way around and you were in their shoes you would also come here and tell us how the are wicked for refusing to help you simply because it's not the same family.

Go and help your family, because when everything falls apart, they are your Safe heaven.

I have ruled.

It is not because we are not the same father I just feel like they are men and they should go and work, I don't owe them anything it is not my fault that my dad is responsible he is taking good care of me and there dad's are not. I can help them if I want to but I hate it when they want to depend on me for everything they are stressing me. And tommorow when they will start making it in life they will not even remember me it is their wives who will reap where they didn't sow. I will not help them again I think I should listen to my dad I will change my number and move on.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2022
While it's enjoyable to help family members,men of 27,21 and 19 should be encouraged to be independent,one negative effect of having people that always help you whenever you are in need is that it will indeliberately make you lazy,your brothers are old enough to take care of themselves .

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Chisomann(f): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2022
toobusy:
While it's enjoyable to help family members,men of 27,21 and 19 should be encouraged to be independent,one negative effect of having people that always help you whenever you are in need is that it will indeliberately make you lazy,your brothers are old enough to take care of themselves .

Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by eyinjuege: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2022
Chisomann:

My older brother is 27 jobless he has a child ,my younger brothers are 21 and 19

Please let them sort themselves out.
You can help the 19 and 21 year old with foodstuff WHEN you can.
They're probably giving money to their girlfriends anyway.
It's sad the way the country is at the moment, but that's not your fault and you shouldn't be made to bear the brunt.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Biglittlelois(f): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2022
A recent trend of this generation is that, we have more dependent and lazy males than females, sad and funny.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by eyinjuege: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
how would you have felt if it was the other way around??

The other way around, it's easier for 3 people to help one person than one person to help 3 people.
The burden of 3 men is too much on one person

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by frozen70(f): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2022
Chisomann:

If really you are in the position to help them

Pls help them by giving them net instead of fish

You on your own side, try and establish yourself so that when you get married, you don't go to them for any help

Lastly, don't ever make the mistake of telling them that you don't want to help them, they must never hear that from your mouth

No one knows what tomorrow will bring for each of you

Use wisdom follow them

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2022
You try, so they have fathers that are alive just like yours but can't ask them for help cos they are irresponsible, one is even towing the irresponsible path like his father at age 27, abi who is taking care of his child and the mother? He is also depending on your money to feed him and his child right? At his age he can't even find odd jobs to get by, he wants to keep getting handouts, the height of irresponsibility and laziness

Abeg focus on yourself and if you can, help only the teenager, the rest should getat.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Chisomann(f): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2022
eyinjuege:

Please let them sort themselves out.
You can help the 19 and 21 year old with foodstuff WHEN you can.
They're probably giving money to their girlfriends anyway.
It's sad the way the country is at the moment, but that's not your fault and you shouldn't be made to bear the brunt.

The problem with them is they are jealous of each other, if I help A and B will be jealous he will also call demanding for his own part. I wanted to help our last born to complete ss3 and my other brother 21 also want me to help him with his studies. I have told him he is old enough he should look for work to further his studies he wasn't happy saying I love our younger brother more than him. How can I help them when there is no love between them.

17 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Chisomann(f): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Biglittlelois:
A recent trend of this generation is that, we have more dependent and lazy males than females, sad and funny.

You are � correct just like my 27 years old brother he doesn't have a job he is not doing any effort to get a job but all he knows is how to give belle.

12 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2022
Chisomann:

The problem with them is they are jealous of each other, if I help A and B will be jealous he will also call demanding for his own part. I wanted to help our last born to complete ss3 and my other brother 21 also want me to help him with his studies. I have told him he is old enough he should look for work to further his studies he wasn't happy saying I love our younger brother more than him. How can I help them when there is no love between them.

Which kain entitled leaches be this? How can a 21 year old be comparing himself to his younger one?

Pls help the 19 year old to complete secondary school, abeg, so that he can have that cert. work for sometime, then see himself through University

Ignore the rest to infinity.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by pocohantas(f): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Why won’t they be, when they spend all their productive time dissing women. They don’t have data to stream online courses, but they have the one to watch Andrew Tate.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by Klass99(f): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2022
lipsrsealed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by ITbomb(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
gaby:

Lack of empathy is why we are where we are today in this crazy world...

Think about the above..
Did you see where she wrote "begging for everything"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by gaby(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
ITbomb:

Did you see where she wrote "begging for everything"

Yes, I saw where she wrote "begging for everything" such as her poo.

Are you okay now?
Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Must be observable from the environment you are at, and people you are exposed to.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Help My Brothers by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chisomann:

In life help as much as you can help people, not even because of tomorrow, to me it's simply because it's a human thing to do.

Your conscience knows the right things to do, you don't have to seek for validation to do the right things.

Know the family you are from, at times the best thing you could do is the pieces of advice you also offer to them. Even 27 years is still very young enough to have a 360 degree change in life. Don't be disdainful of your family because of the opportunity you already have. Do as much as you can, and talk unceasingly to them if you believe you have the wisdom.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day / I Feel Pity For My Uncle / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.