Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku (28010 Views)

2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo) / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) / 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by FreeStuffsNG: 6:34am On Feb 12, 2022
They will be fine. My hunch is thst HE Atiku will win PDP ticket again wink .

Meanwhile, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by juman(m): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2022
Allee90:
The North will never support Wike. He has offended them alot

Who are the north?
I am from kwara but not a northerner.

If the governor become the pdp candidate, he would get several millions of vote from your so called north.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by EnemyofGod22(m): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2022
grin wike Mr project is way better than Tinubu and Olebanjo abi na osibanja.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by juman(m): 6:39am On Feb 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Atiku does not have the kind of money he threw around during last presidential primary.
He would not win.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:42am On Feb 12, 2022
Wike might corner the PDP ticket to him self, because of his influence in the party. But I doubt he is that sellable to the Nigerian populace. Even Peter Obi(most hated southern politician in the north) will perform better than him in the General elections.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by justjify(m): 6:48am On Feb 12, 2022
Mynd44:
I thought Peter Obi is the major threat to Atiku.
That one no wan talk yet. He no get money to waste. He should either settle for a ministerial appointment. I don't see him being a president of this country again as things stand.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by frankmoney(m): 6:49am On Feb 12, 2022
seanfer:

Before 2 pm on Election Day. Wike will be on his way to election tribunal. The defeat will be too glaring.
fact

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by justjify(m): 6:50am On Feb 12, 2022
Franking:
Wike PDP
Amaechi APC
It will be an easy win for Wike if it goes this way

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by justjify(m): 6:51am On Feb 12, 2022
stannam:
Before the year ends , the whole drama would be story.. #AnyimforPresident
grin cheesy
Dawan? I no sure ooh. Wike would emerge, lass lass.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by justjify(m): 6:52am On Feb 12, 2022
FryMosquito:
No time Wike align with Atiku.
Atiku should just rest biko.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by kudinkarfe: 6:52am On Feb 12, 2022
This is the candidate that can give APC run for their money. Wike is the best
PDP aspirant among all PDP aspirants. Good luck our future President.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Cchuks27(m): 6:52am On Feb 12, 2022
The truth is that the South-South stands a better chance than the south-east for the 2023 Presidency if zoned south. The reason is, presently, there are only two PDP states in the south-east, whereas in the south-south there are five PDP states. so therefore, Wike being a sharp guy has noticed the disunity amongst south-eastern states and have seized the opportunity by lobbying PDP stalwarts across regions.

However, it must be noted that Wike won't come out as the flagbearer but as Vice to a Northern candidate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by justjify(m): 6:52am On Feb 12, 2022
CharleyBright:
2023 election go sweet die..
If PDP are very unserious and fighting themselves and APC are planning to field that old drug Baron called Tinubu, then a third force of a Political party can silently creep in and sweep votes.
But by the end of the day, something tells me strongly that Yemi Osibanjo will be the next President
I agree with you on your last comment.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Popbright(m): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2022
Na wa for ur English
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by bewla(m): 6:54am On Feb 12, 2022
Everybody want it
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by justjify(m): 6:54am On Feb 12, 2022
Lisabi01:
I see Atiku going back to APC to support Emefiele....lol
Emefe-what?
Naahhhh! That one no follow.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by justjify(m): 6:56am On Feb 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by MrSwiftt: 7:01am On Feb 12, 2022
Permutation or not peter obi we know.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by symbianDON(m): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2022
MOVIC6:
I jus can't phantom Atiku's reason of coming out for presidency at his age....
the quest for absolute power...
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by FreeStuffsNG: 7:05am On Feb 12, 2022
juman:

Atiku does not have the kind of money he threw around during last presidential primary.
He would not win.
Hmmm. He has o. He sold his shares in Intel and cashed out bigtime and his associates have very very deep pockets.
One of his associates gave almost $1 billion loan to a company and the company is just trying to pay back that debt. HE Atiku is equally well connected among the business communities of foreign nationals here in Nigeria.They love him and their billionaires trust him more.

I was pleasantly surprised when a foreigner was canvassing for him when I was overseas. I took time to enlighten the man on why HE Atiku will not get my vote and why he will lose against PMB.

The only person that can match HE Atiku resource for resource and more likely to defeat him is Asiwaju Tinubu. I am saying this in all sincerity. Others will lose against Atiku,in fact HE Wike can not match Atiku and a candidate like Prof Osibanjo will be a walkover for him.

HE Atiku is a very very big boy wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Lisabi01: 7:08am On Feb 12, 2022
justjify:

Emefe-what?
Naahhhh! That one no follow.
sarcasm to the initial thread on emefiele

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Cryofigbos: 7:09am On Feb 12, 2022
hysteresis:
It may surprise you that the writer of this piece is an APC apologist poke-nosing into other parties' affairs......I wonder what their obsession is?

When did pdp affairs becomes a private affair grin grin

All dis ipob sef......u guys have no politics to play come 2023 so continue ur singing Tinubu supporter up and down, nobody takes igbo serious politically, ur region is known for hate and bitterness

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by objobj: 7:12am On Feb 12, 2022
Think9ja:
smiley

Whatever!
My PVC is only for identification purposes
I will not use my own hands to choose my own oppressors

9ja is gone. The earlier we all realise that, the better for us all.

Na your papa lineage gone.
If you hv no future pls park aside

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by objobj: 7:13am On Feb 12, 2022
Think9ja:
smiley

Whatever!
My PVC is only for identification purposes
I will not use my own hands to choose my own oppressors

9ja is gone. The earlier we all realise that, the better for us all.
Na your papa lineage gone.
If you hv no future pls park aside
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2022
seanfer:

Before 2 pm on Election Day. Wike will be on his way to election tribunal. The defeat will be too glaring.

Wrong

Wike will be at the election tribunal b4 election day.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Gunayo(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2022
juman:

Who are the north?
I am from kwara but not a northerner.

If the governor become the pdp candidate, he would get several millions of vote from your so called north.
Don't mind him. Wike will make a better president than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Cryofigbos: 7:21am On Feb 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. He has o. He sold his shares in Intel and cashed out bigtime and his associates have very very deep pockets.
One of his associates gave almost $1 billion loan to a company and the company is just trying to pay back that debt. HE Atiku is equally well connected among the business communities of foreign nationals here in Nigeria.They love him and their billionaires trust him more.

I was pleasantly surprised when a foreigner was canvassing for him when I was overseas. I took time to enlighten the man on why HE Atiku will not get my vote and why he will lose against PMB.

The only person that can match HE Atiku resource for resource and more likely to defeat him is Asiwaju Tinubu. I am saying this in all sincerity. Others will lose against Atiku,in fact HE Wike can not match Atiku and a candidate like Prof Osibanjo will be a walkover for him.

HE Atiku is a very very big boy wink
Most of them here don't reason....dey think anyone can just carry presidency and dash anyone, even Buhari cannot make any1 president coz he can't spend d money and most of d governors don't regard him as dey r not even United under Buhari misrule..once Buhari leaves office his influence won't go beyond Katsina....at d end d money bags will win d different primaries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Cchuks27(m): 7:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Umahi miscalculated if not he would have been the best bet at being the PDP's flagbearer if zoned south, now he is useless in APC (except that he can impose his own candidate in APC and rig the elections to win disregarding the agreed person to take over from him at PDP)

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Masama: 7:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Mynd44:
I thought Peter Obi is the major threat to Atiku.
Peter Obi is a major threat to any of them if he decides to run.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by seanfer(m): 7:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

Wrong

Wike will be at the election tribunal b4 election day.

Only those who are not in Rivers state or those that are falling for his media propaganda will think he stand a chance in a presidential contest.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by juman(m): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2022
Gunayo:
Don't mind him. Wike will make a better president than Tinubu.

Next president MUST be a Christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) / Wike Commissions Ultra Modern NBA House In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.