Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku (28009 Views)

2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo) / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) / 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by GEEBITE: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2022
Why are you not truthful enough to say that his shares in INTELS was sold to Tinubu your principal. The much derided company you all claim is a vehicle of corruption.
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. He has o. He sold his shares in Intel and cashed out bigtime and his associates have very very deep pockets.
One of his associates gave almost $1 billion loan to a company and the company is just trying to pay back that debt. HE Atiku is equally well connected among the business communities of foreign nationals here in Nigeria.They love him and their billionaires trust him more.

I was pleasantly surprised when a foreigner was canvassing for him when I was overseas. I took time to enlighten the man on why HE Atiku will not get my vote and why he will lose against PMB.

The only person that can match HE Atiku resource for resource and more likely to defeat him is Asiwaju Tinubu. I am saying this in all sincerity. Others will lose against Atiku,in fact HE Wike can not match Atiku and a candidate like Prof Osibanjo will be a walkover for him.

HE Atiku is a very very big boy wink
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Walkee: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2022
seanfer:

Before 2 pm on Election Day. Wike will be on his way to election tribunal. The defeat will be too glaring.
Amaechi that lost his home state by 1m plus votes is whom you are hyping. What even makes Amaechi deserves APC ticket?
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by gentleguy1975: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2022
Dan selewa undecided

But, where is my brother,Sai Bulky,in all these abi he is no longer interested?
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by seunmsg(m): 8:17am On Feb 12, 2022
Mynd44:
I thought Peter Obi is the major threat to Atiku.

Yeah, on Twitter NG grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Walkee: 8:22am On Feb 12, 2022
nedekid:
The north will rather eat ass than vote wike. They will ask you if you want to kill them?
Wike, just as governor oh, is challenging the status quo the right way through the courts (him be lawyer). VAT has been contested and won silently (now on appeal). One or two others also.
Imagine if he becomes president, he will challenge everything.
Who born Fulani heardmens to bring out cows, Boko haram nko? Nigger will dash them some south African mercenary to "bam bam with them and chill with the big boys".
North will rather chew on their gentlemans marbles that let a wike be president.
exactly. If Wike wins presidential election, all the teenagers parading with ak47 forming bandits will use ordinary legs to run out of Nigeria even before he's sworn in.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by walemoney007(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2022
CharleyBright:
2023 election go sweet die..
If PDP are very unserious and fighting themselves and APC are planning to field that old drug Baron called Tinubu, then a third force of a Political party can silently creep in and sweep votes.
But by the end of the day, something tells me strongly that Yemi Osibanjo will be the next President
There is no time for a third force again, in fact, It will make the job more easier for the APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2022
Walkee:
if Wike becomes president be rest assured that bandits will use their own legs to run to Niger Republic. All these ragtags 15 years old kids holding everyone hostage need to be dealt with
That was how Nigerians trusted but today, reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by fyneguy: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2022
Cchuks27:
Umahi miscalculated if not he would have been the best bet at being the PDP's flagbearer if zoned south, now he is useless in APC (except that he can impose his own candidate in APC and rig the elections to win disregarding the agreed person to take over from him at PDP)

Lol he would not have stood any chance in PDP either. He knew Wike had the control valve of the party, especially in the south.

Emerging as a party's Presidential candidate goes beyond performance as a Governor. You must have the backing of major stakeholders of your party.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Walkee: 8:31am On Feb 12, 2022
ToughGuy111:
That was how Nigerians trusted but today, reverse is the case.
Buhari never hid his affection for Boko Haram. There were several reports of him calling for amnesty for Boko Haram, which is what he is doing today. If the federal government wants to burn all the bandits in the north they can do it in less than a month.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by egunna(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2022
juman:

Who are the north?
I am from kwara but not a northerner.

If the governor become the pdp candidate, he would get several millions of vote from your so called north.
u don't know d north my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by egunna(m): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2022
kudinkarfe:
This is the candidate that can give APC run for their money. Wike is the best
PDP aspirant among all PDP aspirants. Good luck our future President.
in rivers state or Nigeria?pdp's best bet is d north,anything short of dat,dey are done for.dey ve lost already anyways,I don't see pdp winning apc
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2022
Walkee:
Buhari never hid his affection for Boko Haram. There were several reports of him calling for amnesty for Boko Haram, which is what he is doing today. If the federal government wants to burn all the bandits in the north they can do it in less than a month.
If I may ask, do you think Wike is a good, competent leader to become Nigeria's President?
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Divoc19(f): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2022
Atiku and Wike 2023!
Let the campaign begin
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by leokid866: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2022
I was telling someone here the other day that wike is thd best pdp will offer come 2023 he thought it was jokes...... cheesy
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Brian47(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2022
I just want good president come 2023.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by CYBERWEAVER(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2022
I will vote wike over Atiku, I am from the northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by YorobaPIGS: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Abeg, make IPOB people rest small na....

They never recover from Simon Ekpa, you come dey throw your own missile...

It's so early to be stupid. Don't you make use of the freely given common sense? What has IPOB got to do with this? Areyou cursed?
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Polchiz(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2022
Cchuks27:
The truth is that the South-South stands a better chance than the south-east for the 2023 Presidency if zoned south. The reason is, presently, there are only two PDP states in the south-east, whereas in the south-south there are five PDP states. so therefore, Wike being a sharp guy has noticed the disunity amongst south-eastern states and have seized the opportunity by lobbying PDP stalwarts across regions.

However, it must be noted that Wike won't come out as the flagbearer but as Vice to a Northern candidate.
Continue dreaming.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by tunjijones(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2022
Compliant:
South south, south east have so many better candidates

So wike na better candidate. Who wld even vote for wike.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by juman(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2022
The governor is the overall boss in pdp.
Thats democracy for you.
A man from minority tribe. He mainly decide direction of a major party. If someone predicted something like this in 1999, one would wonder may be its possible.

Democracy is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by duro4chang(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2022
Mynd44:
I thought Peter Obi is the major threat to Atiku.
Obi said he would contest if PDP could zone its presidency to the south. But for now the pdp is not ready for that. So Obi is not a threat.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2022
CYBERWEAVER:
I will vote wike over Atiku, I am from the northern Nigeria

Ka tabbata kai daga Arewa kake

Amma kai kam wala hakkilo
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Yankee101: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2022
But Afiku defeated him in Port Harcourt
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by olabright31: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2022
MOVIC6:
I jus can't phantom Atiku's reason of coming out for presidency at his age....

The same reason why Tinubu can also contest. Atiku has every right to aspire for the highest office
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Indispensable85(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2022
The north will vote massively against him.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Same thing you said about Buhari prior to 2015.

Some of you here even said he will cry more than he did in 2011.

But today, he is in his second term as president, while you are the ones wailing.

It is certain that you have at least 9 more years to wail.
You immediate poor family and lineage in the village have wailed for more than 8 years on the prices of foodstuff and the demonic increases due to my 9years of wailing... Ode
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by MartinsD12(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/2023-wike-changes-permutations-in-pdp-becomes-major-threat-to-atiku/https://twitter.com/Jidejay_/status/1470488530837295104?t=ZGXi41IjVPwXToPsTngf2g&s=19
No doubt wike is a strong politician but those he have the political stamina to withstand atiku but then everything boils down to what pdp want in 2023 if PDP zone the ticket to South South which I don't think is good because South South had Jonathan , Peter obi should stop hiding and come out but if PDP is going north again wike is not going anywhere atiku takes it
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by testimony1960: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2022
JAMO84:
Wike wants to be vp to Tambuwal. He cannot be stupid enough to think he can be elected as President.
Exactly
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by 2sexycom(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2022
CharleyBright:
2023 election go sweet die..
If PDP are very unserious and fighting themselves and APC are planning to field that old drug Baron called Tinubu, then a third force of a Political party can silently creep in and sweep votes.
But by the end of the day, something tells me strongly that Yemi Osibanjo will be the next President

Even a toddler from either APC or PDP will beat your 3rd force black and blue... most of you think Nigerian election ends on TV and internet
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by kudinkarfe: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2022
egunna:
in rivers state or Nigeria?pdp's best bet is d north,anything short of dat,dey are done for.dey ve lost already anyways,I don't see pdp winning apc
If PDP zone to the north they will definitely fail because they will not get vote from the South and the north likes APC.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by egunna(m): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2022
kudinkarfe:

If PDP zone to the north they will definitely fail because they will not get vote from the South and the north likes APC.
depends on who APC fields.the north will go with a northerner like dem.assuming we remove rigging from d equation though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday / Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo / Pictures Of Top PDP Presidential Aspirants Picking Their Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.