Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku (28007 Views)

2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo) / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) / 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by kudinkarfe: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
egunna:
depends on who APC fields.the north will go with a northerner like dem.assuming we remove rigging from d equation though.
Bros in case you don't know I'm a northerner and we have interest in some southern candidates more than people like Atiku.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Olatomiwami(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
2sexycom:

Even a toddler from either APC or PDP will beat your 3rd force black and blue... most of you think Nigerian election ends on TV and internet

grin grin grin u no go jull person. Mod y ban in yebosola without doing anything
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by egunna(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
kudinkarfe:

Bros in case you don't know I'm a northerner and we have interest in some southern candidates more than people like Atiku.
and am a southerner?no southern candidate will beat Atiku in the north.he may get his votes else where to win oooo,but he can't beat Atiku.northerners are wired to go with dere own.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Cchuks27(m): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Cryofigbos:

A big time miscalculation....south east governors r not wise...he left a party he won governorship seat twice in for a party he has no link with d structure bcoz buni was decieving them, same buni that know once d convention take place that's his relegation to his state.....don't know what makes him ever think APC will give him ticket not considering those that set up d party and has sacrificed everything, nw if he did not defect back to pdp b4 2023 election he won't be able to influence his successor or have ppl in d cabinet

Exactly my point sir. I am sure he must be regretting now seeing the way things are unfolding in PDP especially with the talk to zone the Presidency to the south-east
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Cchuks27(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol he would not have stood any chance in PDP either. He knew Wike had the control valve of the party, especially in the south.

Emerging as a party's Presidential candidate goes beyond performance as a Governor. You must have the backing of major stakeholders of your party.

Wike only has that control valve in the south because of the disunity and greed of igbo politicians. Tell me why someone such as Ekweremadu isn't playing a more active role in national politics? Man doesn't even have a voice despite all his years in government. Igbo politicians must as a matter of fact rethink their approach to national politics because as it stands, they are the biggest losers, a Yahaya Bello is better than all the igbo political leaders combined.

It is important to note that normally, the south-south should be understudying the south-east when it comes to politics but I tell you solemnly, reverse is definitely the case. I have never in my life seen a more confused and disorganized set of igbo politicians.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
You immediate poor family and lineage in the village have wailed for more than 8 years on the prices of foodstuff and the demonic increases due to my 9years of wailing... Ode

Food inflation has always been a problem, and that is because of insurgency. It has become worse because prior to 2015, we were importing even food. Such a shame!!!

If your Jonathan had been reelected, Nigeria will be finished in a year. A man who couldn't save in time of plenty. Is he the one who will save in the time of little?
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by MEGAWATCH: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
KillMNKnow:
Awesome! I like Wike, The threat for us is Atiku, If Wike takes him out we will even dash him minister after we win in 2023 or let him off the EFCC's hooks.

Lol. when God decided to use your enemy for your own advantage.

The drunken master and his ego is good for us

Go and read about Abiola and what he said before June 12 election of 1993. After so many years his descendants are repeating the same mistake again.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Ka tabbata kai daga Arewa kake

Amma kai kam wala hakkilo

Ni dan arewa nake alfahari, amma ba na siyasantar da hankali.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
CYBERWEAVER:

Ni dan arewa nake alfahari, amma ba na siyasantar da hankali.

Kana so kace kai da Arewa kake alfahari?

Amma ya kamata ka hankaltar da siyasa kuwa.

Indai irin su Wike ne,gaka ga su.

Watakil kai ba Bahaushe bane ko Fulani, amma da sannu zaka gane.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mynd44:
I thought Peter Obi is the major threat to Atiku.

A Comrade like you should not be making statement like this.
Like it or not you are a public servant, your speech should reflect it.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Food inflation has always been a problem, and that is because of insurgency. It has become worse because prior to 2015, we were importing even food. Such a shame!!!

If your Jonathan had been reelected, Nigeria will be finished in a year. A man who couldn't save in time of plenty. Is he the one who will save in the time of little?
Oga since when Jonathan don leave? Why una no get sense and shame?
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Oga since when Jonathan don leave? Why una no get sense and shame?

So, where you come from, history is irrelevant?

So, there is no connection between GEJ and where we are today?
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by seanfer(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Walkee:
Amaechi that lost his home state by 1m plus votes is whom you are hyping. What even makes Amaechi deserves APC ticket?

Have you been in the Mars since 2015? You are comparing the 2015 result written election in rivers state? Do you know that 2016 re-run in Wike's senatorial district was won by APC? PDP got just 500K votes in 2019 in rivers state..
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

So, where you come from, history is irrelevant?

So, there is no connection between GEJ and where we are today?

Imagine Biden refusing to grow the American economy, but permanently facing backwards blaming Trump for economic woes as APC Has done since 2015
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Skyehigher1: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
If PDP choose wike and if APC choose tinubu I will be happy to vote for tinubu but if APC choose any body except tinubu I will be happy to vote for wike
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Imagine Biden refusing to grow the American economy, but permanently facing backwards blaming Trump for economic woes as APC Has done since 2015

Here is Biden blaming Trump for economic woes:
https://www.dailyadvent.com/news/06f94a46ecb3871c562248eec93ecd1a-Economic-Woes-Biden-Blames-Trump-Trump-Blames-Biden-Theyre-Both-Right

Trump blamed Obama as well.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
It's so early to be stupid. Don't you make use of the freely given common sense? What has IPOB got to do with this? Areyou cursed?

Your generation must be cursed.

Onye ara!
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:43am On Feb 13, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Here is Biden blaming Trump for economic woes:
https://www.dailyadvent.com/news/06f94a46ecb3871c562248eec93ecd1a-Economic-Woes-Biden-Blames-Trump-Trump-Blames-Biden-Theyre-Both-Right

Trump blamed Obama as well.
for 7 years??

There is a difference between blaming for politics sake and blaming for cluelessness... Do the maths

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
for 7 years??

There is a difference between blaming for politics sake and blaming for cluelessness... Do the maths

Continue to make excuses.

The fact is Biden has been shifting blames since he came in.

The same that Trump did. Obama too blamed the recession he inherited.

If you read that article, you will see that it is quite right to do it. Governance is not all about leading, it is also about educating the masses.

You can't view Buhari's administration in isolation.

In fact, pick up an article on inflation, and you will find that the article will go way back in history, and then connect the past to the present.

But of course, you are not educated, and I am sure you have never written a thesis in your life.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Continue to make excuses.

The fact is Biden has been shifting blames since he came in.

The same that Trump did. Obama too blamed the recession he inherited.

If you read that article, you will see that it is quite right to do it. Governance is not all about leading, it is also about educating the masses.

You can't view Buhari's administration in isolation.

In fact, pick up an article on inflation, and you will find that the article will go way back in history, and then connect the past to the present.

But of course, you are not educated, and I am sure you have never written a thesis in your life.
Hahahahha. Sanu oga writer... Hahahahah.. Wole Soyinka, Chimamanda Adichie
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by MOVIC6: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
You will support him I guess
olabright31:

The same reason why Tinubu can also contest. Atiku has every right to aspire for the highest office
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by MOVIC6: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
IMASTEX:

Money, money & more money using power.
power, power and more power, God forbids...
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by MOVIC6: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
*Fathom*.
Go back to your dictionary mr man
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by MOVIC6: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
*Fathom*.
Lemme explain from your own view as a layman, I can't make out a picture or a ghost of the aforementioned idea.
I'm still in order with my words...
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by kudinkarfe: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
egunna:
and am a southerner?no southern candidate will beat Atiku in the north.he may get his votes else where to win oooo,but he can't beat Atiku.northerners are wired to go with dere own.
Our northern leaders respect zoning and we believed in one Nigeria. We will definitely vote a Southerner; either from South South, South East, or South West but not Tinubu, reason we can't do Muslim Muslim ticket and if we give a Southerner we will definitely take a Muslim VP. One love.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Skie(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
If I may ask, do you think Wike is a good, competent leader to become Nigeria's President?

I believe Gov Wike is much more competent than PMB. He's a go getter. Besides, he's more trustworthy than Atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) / Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife / Matthew Seiyefa May Be Named DSS Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.