Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku (28008 Views)

2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo) / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) / 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by tankoagaie: 7:25am On Feb 12, 2022
they are all threat to the nation shocked
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Gunayo(m): 7:26am On Feb 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. He has o. He sold his shares in Intel and cashed out bigtime and his associates have very very deep pockets.
One of his associates gave almost $1 billion loan to a company and the company is just trying to pay back that debt. HE Atiku is equally well connected among the business communities of foreign nationals here in Nigeria.They love him and their billionaires trust him more.

I was pleasantly surprised when a foreigner was canvassing for him when I was overseas. I took time to enlighten the man on why HE Atiku will not get my vote and why he will lose against PMB.

The only person that can match HE Atiku resource for resource and more likely to defeat him is Asiwaju Tinubu. I am saying this in all sincerity. Others will lose against Atiku,in fact HE Wike can not match Atiku and a candidate like Prof Osibanjo will be a walkover for him.

HE Atiku is a very very big boy wink
Atiku will defeat Tinubu and note Osibanjo will not be a walk over. Infact only Osibanjo can defeat Atiku. Others will be walkover. But why must PDP give atiku the ticket? Are there not credible candidates in PDP that can represent the party? If PDP present Atiku and APC gives the ticket to any southern person except tinubu, Atiku will loose the election because the South will not vote him like they did 2019.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by seanfer(m): 7:26am On Feb 12, 2022
justjify:

It will be an easy win for Wike if it goes this way

Funny how you people think Wike is popular, Wike can’t win some lga’s in rivers state or to talk of the whole nation.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 7:26am On Feb 12, 2022
Mynd44:
I thought Peter Obi is the major threat to Atiku.

Abeg, make IPOB people rest small na....

They never recover from Simon Ekpa, you come dey throw your own missile...

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Gunayo(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2022
juman:

Next president MUST be a Christian.
Yes. I 1000% agree with you.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Cryofigbos: 7:28am On Feb 12, 2022
Cchuks27:
Umahi miscalculated if not he would have been the best bet at being the PDP's flagbearer if zoned south, now he is useless in APC (except that he can impose his own candidate in APC and rig the elections to win disregarding the agreed person to take over from him at PDP)
A big time miscalculation....south east governors r not wise...he left a party he won governorship seat twice in for a party he has no link with d structure bcoz buni was decieving them, same buni that know once d convention take place that's his relegation to his state.....don't know what makes him ever think APC will give him ticket not considering those that set up d party and has sacrificed everything, nw if he did not defect back to pdp b4 2023 election he won't be able to influence his successor or have ppl in d cabinet

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by juman(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. He has o. He sold his shares in Intel and cashed out bigtime and his associates have very very deep pockets.
One of his associates gave almost $1 billion loan to a company and the company is just trying to pay back that debt. HE Atiku is equally well connected among the business communities of foreign nationals here in Nigeria.They love him and their billionaires trust him more.

I was pleasantly surprised when a foreigner was canvassing for him when I was overseas. I took time to enlighten the man on why HE Atiku will not get my vote and why he will lose against PMB.

The only person that can match HE Atiku resource for resource and more likely to defeat him is Asiwaju Tinubu. I am saying this in all sincerity. Others will lose against Atiku,in fact HE Wike can not match Atiku and a candidate like Prof Osibanjo will be a walkover for him.

HE Atiku is a very very big boy wink

You mean atiku that was begging pdp to finance his campaign proper during 2019 election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2022
MOVIC6:
I jus can't phantom Atiku's reason of coming out for presidency at his age....

Why?

If he feels strong enough, why not?

Moreover, it is an age-long dream of his. Let him try, at least.

The only problem is that he can't win.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Cryofigbos: 7:29am On Feb 12, 2022
Gunayo:
Atiku will defeat Tinubu and note Osibanjo will not be a walk over. Infact only Osibanjo can defeat Atiku. Others will be walkover. But why must PDP give atiku the ticket? Are there not credible candidates in PDP that can represent the party? If PDP present Atiku and APC gives the ticket to any southern person except tinubu, Atiku will loose the election because the South will not vote him like they did 2019.

You are right but he was actually talking about money bag without considering the present mentality of Nigerians about northern candidates and old men in power
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Gunayo(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2022
seanfer:

Funny how you people think Wike is popular, Wike can’t win some lga’s in rivers state or to talk of the whole nation.
That he can't win some lga in rivers doesn't mean he can't win the general election. All the lgas will vote him if he gets the party ticket. He get why
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Masama: 7:30am On Feb 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Wike might corner the PDP ticket to him self, because of his influence in the party. But I doubt he is that sellable to the Nigerian populace. Even Peter Obi(most hated southern politician in the north) will perform better than him in the General elections.
Who told you people that Peter Obi is the most hated southern politician in the north? What did he do to us that we should hate him like that? You people should be saying what you know please.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Compliant:
South south, south east have so many better candidates

Lol.

Name one.

I bet you, none would even qualify to be LGA Chairman in the current scheme of things.

Politics in Nigeria is fast changing. The era of touting, in the guise of politics, is phasing out.... except of course in the South-south, where it is headquartered.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by cardoctor(m): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2022
Dog eat dog phenomenom has started

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by gidgiddy: 7:34am On Feb 12, 2022
Allee90:
The North will never support Wike. He has offended them alot

Same with the South East, outside Wike's local government, I dont think anyone will vote for him
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2022
hysteresis:
It may surprise you that the writer of this piece is an APC apologist [b]poke-nosing into other parties' affairs......I wonder what their obsession is?[/b]

So, someone cannot share their opinions in Nigeria again without someone else politicizing it?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2022
KillMNKnow:
Awesome! I like Wike, The threat for us is Atiku, If Wike takes him out we will even dash him minister after we win in 2023 or let him off the EFCC's hooks.

Lol. when God decided to use your enemy for your own advantage.

The drunken master and his ego is good for us
The Bullion van politician will NEVER rule Nigeria. WAKE UP
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by nedekid: 7:36am On Feb 12, 2022
The north will rather eat ass than vote wike. They will ask you if you want to kill them?
Wike, just as governor oh, is challenging the status quo the right way through the courts (him be lawyer). VAT has been contested and won silently (now on appeal). One or two others also.
Imagine if he becomes president, he will challenge everything.
Who born Fulani heardmens to bring out cows, Boko haram nko? Nigger will dash them some south African mercenary to "bam bam with them and chill with the big boys".
North will rather chew on their gentlemans marbles that let a wike be president.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2022
Gunayo:

Atiku will defeat Tinubu where?

You people have not learnt your lessons that elections in Nigeria are very peculiar.

Osinbajo can defeat Atiku, but Tinubu can't.

Tell me why Osinbajo is no pushover, but Tinubu is?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
The Bullion van politician will NEVER rule Nigeria. WAKE UP

Same thing you said about Buhari prior to 2015.

Some of you here even said he will cry more than he did in 2011.

But today, he is in his second term as president, while you are the ones wailing.

It is certain that you have at least 9 more years to wail.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by emmykk(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2022
Franking:
Wike PDP
Amaechi APC

This is what will happen
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by omenkaLives(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2022
Mynd44:
I thought Peter Obi is the major threat to Atiku.
Banana don cost, even monkey sef know.

If you dont gerrit, then forget abourrit. wink

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Joshking247(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2022
Neither wike or atiku is suit for the post of 001 citizen in Nigeria, wike can only won in the Southern part of the country. Beside he can only be a God father In River State and PDP if he maintain the championship properly .... while atiku on the other hand should just retire from politics and face his personal business.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by emmykk(m): 7:44am On Feb 12, 2022
YourRealFather:

Non of them will be the flag bearer of their party
You think say to win primary for presidential election na beans smiley

Who can stop them financially
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by emmykk(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

Name one.

I bet you, none would even qualify to be LGA Chairman in the current scheme of things.

Politics in Nigeria is fast changing. The era of touting, in the guise of politics, is phasing out.... except of course in the South-south, where it is headquartered.

Tinubu hoodwinked ambode,fashiola is that not toutism
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by omenkaLives(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2022
MOVIC6:
*Fathom*.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2022
emmykk:

Tinubu hoodwinked ambode,fashiola is that not toutism

Which one is Tinubu hoodwinked Ambode....

Who is talking about Tinubu?

Wetin you don dey take this early morning?
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by FreeStuffsNG: 8:03am On Feb 12, 2022
juman:

You mean atiku that was begging pdp to finance his campaign proper during 2019 election?
How does that now mean he can not fund his campaign? Even Trump is still begging donors for funds till date. It is better you get more donors on board because that is a sign of commitment. That he has all the money does not mean he must expend it all on his campaign smiley

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by IMASTEX: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2022
MOVIC6:
Money, money & more money using power.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by Walkee: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Atiku and Wike fighting to be Nigeria's President, that's a total disaster.
if Wike becomes president be rest assured that bandits will use their own legs to run to Niger Republic. All these ragtags 15 years old kids holding everyone hostage need to be dealt with

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by deygar: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2022
JAMO84:
Wike wants to be vp to Tambuwal. He cannot be stupid enough to think he can be elected as President.
wike and tambuwal who is more compitent so will he opt for vp.
Re: 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku by deygar: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2022
Wike has all it takes..I will support his candidacy..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders / Senate Approves Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.