Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title (11382 Views)

President Buhari Congratulates Kamaru Usman For Retaining UFC Title / 'Zaha Is Not For Sale' - Hodgson Confident Of Retaining Chelsea Target - PHOTO / Injury Update: Mohamed Salah Is “confident” Of Being Fit For The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by ValeeLove(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:
I read people's comments here and was amazed. How will you say football game is scripted. Lol

I'm a Number 1fan of UFC. I see Izzy loosing this match. Not because he can't beat The Reaper! But because there's no one matchable to him in that division.

Here's what Dana White did behind d scene that CNN sports reveal.

Izzy just signed a new contract deal with UFC. That makes him the 2nd highest after The Notorious... He has been paid to loose the Match. Then Kamaru Will move up to challenge the Reaper, (a fight that will put money in both the fighters and UFC's pocket).

I see Izzy loosing this fight because he has been paid a very huge sum to loose it. Kamaru Will move up immediately to challenge the title after that. It's all about win win for every party.

I don Carey withtalker to win. The odd na 3.40 for Bet9ja. See you tomorrow by this time for my testimony
give us your source.
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by pyro62(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Adesanya looks like he would be the first among the three African kings to drop his crown. Sadly I see Bruce buffer announcing AND NEW!!!

1 Like

Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by seunmsg(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:
I read people's comments here and was amazed. How will you say football game is scripted. Lol

I'm a Number 1fan of UFC. I see Izzy loosing this match. Not because he can't beat The Reaper! But because there's no one matchable to him in that division.

Izzy just signed a new contract deal with UFC. That makes him the 2nd highest after The Notorious... He has been paid to loose the Match. Then Kamaru Will move up to challenge the Reaper, (a fight that will put money in both the fighters and UFC's pocket).

I see Izzy loosing this fight because he has been paid a very huge sum to loose it. Kamaru Will move up immediately to challenge the title after that. It's all about win win for every party.

I don Carey withtalker to win. The odd na 3.40 for Bet9ja. See you tomorrow by this time for my testimony

The part in bold is just your imagination and I think it’s preposterous. Izzy is not losing his belt to Rob under any damn deal.

If what you’re suggesting is true and Kamaru ends up beating Whittaker to become double champ, how will Izzy get back his belt?
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by nemynely(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
Heterodox:
He should not pick Buhari's call.

[/b] Very important[b]
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by Kazeem47(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hello Israel....

Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by gustav25: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yomit71:

He has schooled you, so go sit-down

Who are you referring to ? Lost in your delusional world ?
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by Anny505(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
koolaid87:
The diff btw Adesanya and Anthony Joshua is that the latter is a people pleaser and the former dont give a fvck about anyone.

Combat sport is a mental game. Acknowledging your root and not giving a fvck helps your mental fortress.

Adesanya to win by KO

I will advice you to cash out this game after Izzy fight.....Masvidal will not only dominate Covington in all rounds but will likely will the fight via TKO
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

The part in bold is just your imagination and I think it’s preposterous. Izzy is not losing his belt to Rob under any damn deal.

If what you’re suggesting is true and Kamaru ends up beating Whittaker to become double champ, how will Izzy get back his belt?

Kamaru Will maintain the belt for a while.. Izzy will stay off UFC for a while to build his body so as to challenge LHW champion since to him, no any worthy opponent left in that division that he hasn't beaten. . (Just like Jonny Bones is currently building his weight, Izzy too will stay off the octagon) ..

Seriously this is a source from a spectator from CNN sports. It may be true and it may not Sha. But if Izzy looses tonight, then my Guy don chase money forget belt for the main time... Kamaru Will wrestle Ripper and win by submission. Izzy will need more than a year to build his body and improve in his wrestle and striking skills in order to win the LHW champion.
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by seunmsg(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:

Kamaru Will maintain the belt for a while.. Izzy will stay off UFC for a while to build his body so as to challenge LHW champion since to him, no any worthy opponent left in that division that he hasn't beaten. . (Just like Jonny Bones is currently building his weight, Izzy too will stay off the octagon) ..

Seriously this is a source from a spectator from CNN sports. It may be true and it may not Sha. But if Izzy looses tonight, then my Guy don chase money forget belt for the main time... Kamaru Will wrestle Ripper and win by submission. Izzy will need more than a year to build his body and improve in his wrestle and striking skills in order to win the LHW champion.

Your imagination is quite intriguing grin. We will see if you’re right or wrong tomorrow.
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Your imagination is quite intriguing grin. We will see if you’re right or wrong tomorrow.

Okay.... Let's wait and see. I placed 10K on The ripper to win. The odd is 3.40.
Wish me well
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by Mattwillz: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Make Buhari sha no call am
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by Mkingz(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lmao...e shock me
Acecube:
The guy is Jon Snow... He knows nothing. grin
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by sexydebo(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
lifezone247:
Robert whitterker has improved a lot since their last fight back in 2019. It’s gonna be a tough one for Izzy.
Izzy win
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by HonestFriend: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bahamas95:
This is the real combat sport, not that fvcking WWE wey dem take deceive us when we small.

Wrestler go leave fight wey he dey fight dey talk to opponent babe wey dey outside ring...... Opponent go hit am from behind and win fight.

grin grin
Every time nai I dey ves when my guy go serious dey watch that African magic wrestling..
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by King44(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
I wish Whittaker would lose. Let's see what happens. I am still waiting for Anthony Josh to get his belts back. That clash between him and fury must happen.
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by Yomit71(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
gustav25:

Who are you referring to ? Lost in your delusional world ?
Rada rada
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by Bahamas95(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
HonestFriend:

grin grin
Every time nai I dey ves when my guy go serious dey watch that African magic wrestling..
I won't forgive them for deceiving me when I was a child.

They made us believe undertaker is a supernatural being that could disappear.....Even Rey Mysterio wayo still dey vex me. Anytime he do that he trademark 619 he opponent go fall and position for rope dey wait for am. grin

If I start to tell you all the tricks I fit type from now till tomorrow. cheesy
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 4:03am On Feb 13, 2022
Oya oh!! It's time

Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by Tabletuner(m): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2022
Adesayan defended his title
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by seunmsg(m): 6:58am On Feb 13, 2022
Whittaker gave it his all but still, Adesanya remains the undisputed king of the middleweight division.

Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by seunmsg(m): 7:01am On Feb 13, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:

Okay.... Let's wait and see. I placed 10K on The ripper to win. The odd is 3.40.
Wish me well

Sorry bro, change your source of information and don’t ever bet against Izzy in a middleweight UFC fight.
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by rolams(m): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2022
He has just done that!
Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by femo86(m): 7:07am On Feb 13, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:

Wetin u see again.....

Una go just come here with una yeye predictions..

Blahblah...he has being paid a very huge amount .. Nah you pay am smiley smiley smiley

SMH.. change your source ooo before you go go carry Kano pillars to win Uefa Champions league

4 Likes

Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by Pidginwhisper: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:

Izzy just signed a new contract deal with UFC. That makes him the 2nd highest after undecidedThe Notorious... He has been paid to loose the Match. Then Kamaru Will move up to challenge the Reaper, (a fight that will put money in both the fighters and UFC's pocket).

Okoto skrrrrrrrr undecided

1 Like

Re: UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title by pegix(m): 6:29am On Feb 14, 2022
Bahamas95:
This is the real combat sport, not that fvcking WWE wey dem take deceive us when we small.

Wrestler go leave fight wey he dey fight dey talk to opponent babe wey dey outside ring...... Opponent go hit am from behind and win fight.
Wwe is fvcking scripted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Predict Today's Match Between Nigeria And Ghana / Arsenal-mtn Deal: Kanu Vows To Work For Nigeria / An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.