Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student (3716 Views)

Canada As A Whole Is Wildly Overrated / How To Secure Admission As A Master Student In Usa Universities / How Do I Apply For Invitation Letter For My Finance Visiting Nigeria From The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 8:11am On Feb 12, 2022
Good morning fam , please I am in a total preparation to travel to Canada for a master but there's this girl HV been dating for long and wish to marry how do I make it easy for her to come over to Canada after my travel to Canada. People with experience please tell me what I need to do before I travel .
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by qwertyboss(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2022
golor:
Good morning fam , please I am in a total preparation to travel to Canada for a master but there's this girl HV been dating for long and wish to marry how do I make it easy for her to come over to Canada after my travel to Canada. People with experience please tell me what I need to do before I travel .
Did she learn a skill? You can get her a job over there...
So just prepare her documents as well in such regard
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Godada(m): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2022
qwertyboss:

She's a graduate ....and, a makeup artist..she can still learn any skill if needed .what documents are u talking about
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2022
qwertyboss:

She's a graduate ....and, a makeup artist..she can still learn any skill if needed .what documents are u talking about ...I planned doing court wedding and take pictures as evidence should in case it's needed for her coming
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Theboy21: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2022
Hope you wont come back later to open another thread when feminism enter her head for Canada.... Issoright cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by pyyxxaro: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2022
SIMPly Impregnate her to make it SIMPle for you to bring her over undecided

With the powers vested in me , I hereby ordain you the CEO SIMPSton NIGERIAN LIMITED (SNL) cool

6 Likes

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2022
pyyxxaro:
SIMPly Impregnate her to make it SIMPle for you to bring her over undecided
..how do you mean ...if not impregnated she can't come easily...
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Agricmoney(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2022
yes you can and it’s better you do the traditional stuff first as a stamp to your union and that would make it easy to for her to go along with you.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2022
Theboy21:
Hope you wont come back later to open another thread when feminism enter her head for Canada.... Issoright cheesy cheesy
if she does that ..it's left for her conscience..the most important that I didn't fail on my path .more so , girls plenty I am only sticking to my commitment to her if she does otherwise she can go live the life she wish (feminist) why I get another partner. The aim is to reduce generational poverty from my end and her end

11 Likes

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by rickpat(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2022
golor:
...the easiest way is to marry her ..go to any local government registry and get married...we you get to Canada...file for her to join u...spouse sponsorship...she will be given work permit on arrival...and you will be the one to apply for renewal and even PR when the time comes...if you haven't applied for the Visa yet...then go to the local government registry and marry her..20k or less don solve the problem...then u use the document of proof of marriage to apply... except you don't want to marry her yet but why would u want to take her abroad when u ain't gonna marry her immediately?...do the needful...just an agreement between you two...if she no gree...let her be cus it will cost you alot to bring her to Canada without marriage...u won't want to go through all that bro ..all the best

6 Likes

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2022
Agricmoney:
yes you can and it’s better you do the traditional stuff first as a stamp to your union and that would make it easy to for her to go along with you.

I want to go then she come later not we both going together more so ,I am going as a master student
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Theboy21: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2022
golor:
if she does that ..it's left for her conscience..the most important that I didn't fail on my path .more so , girls plenty I am only sticking to my commitment to her if she does otherwise she can go live the life she wish (feminist) why I get another partner. The aim is to reduce generational poverty from my end and her end
Nice move bro... at least you are ready to take the risk without high expectations, wishing you all the best tho..

3 Likes

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Shedrack777: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2022
first travel, while i help you confirm if she'll be faithful to you by being her besty

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by rickpat(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2022
golor:

She's a graduate ....and, a makeup artist..she can still learn any skill if needed .what documents are u talking about ...I planned doing court wedding and take pictures as evidence should in case it's needed for her coming
...then it's easy,just get to Canada,file for her to come..Canada gives work permit to spouse of students...I don't know how much you trust this lady or how much of a good person she is but trust me this is the best bet...she will work full time and make good money...I pray she is really a good person and won't get carried away

3 Likes

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by blinking001(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2022
This is my problem with most men. They don't learn from peoples experiences. They think their own case will be different. You want to tread pathways others did and regretted. From the comment section i can already see you're making noise that when things go south between you two then her conscience should be the judge. By then it might be too late, and you might be contemplating suicide. Foolish man.
Better focus on yourself and leave that pretentious woman to her own fate here in Nigeria. If you must Marry her never take her to canada. Leave her in the village with your parents.
What is wrong with men of today? Why are they not putting themselves first in everything.
Indeed masculinity has gone to the dogs.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Agricmoney(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2022
golor:

I want to go then she come later not we both going together more so ,I am going as a master student

Yes I know. Doing the trad stuff is to make her ur lawful wife both for security on not losing her both here and outside and finally, to make it easy for her when applying for visa except she takes same route you took as a master student

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by bummyla(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2022
If you have not married her, please dont take her to Canada! Marry her first!
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by qwertyboss(m): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2022
golor:

That's okay as well
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by ednut1(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2022
What kind of funny question is this. Let her come as a student too or you marry her and bring her as wife na.
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Shukusheka(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2022
This nigga isn't ready to commit to marrying his babe but he is ready to commit to spend money taking her abroad, even when his own visa is not even sure yet. grin grin

Baba marry your babe, do small court wedding, before you commit any money make you no go lose for both ends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Ibk2020: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
blinking001:
This is my problem with most men. They don't learn from peoples experiences. They think their own case will be different. You want to tread pathways others did and regretted. From the comment section i can already see you're making noise that when things go south between you two then her conscience should be the judge. By then it might be too late, and you might be contemplating suicide. Foolish man.
Better focus on yourself and leave that pretentious woman to her own fate here in Nigeria. If you must Marry her never take her to canada. Leave her in the village with your parents.
What is wrong with men of today? Why are they not putting themselves first in everything.

Many women bring takes Thier men to UK and Canada
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
blinking001:

I don't know Ur issue here ... A girl I HV dated for almost 7years now . Like I said , she's entitled to her attitude but for now she deserves to get a better live for her self ,me and her family. Now put your sist in her shoe would u still say same thing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
rickpat:
...the easiest way is to marry her ..go to any local government registry and get married...we you get to Canada...file for her to join u...spouse sponsorship...she will be given work permit on arrival...and you will be the one to apply for renewal and even PR when the time comes...if you haven't applied for the Visa yet...then go to the local government registry and marry her..20k or less don solve the problem...then u use the document of proof of marriage to apply... except you don't want to marry her yet but why would u want to take her abroad when u ain't gonna marry her immediately?...do the needful...just an agreement between you two...if she no gree...let her be cus it will cost you alot to bring her to Canada without marriage...u won't want to go through all that bro ..all the best

Many thanks bruh
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
rickpat:
...then it's easy,just get to Canada,file for her to come..Canada gives work permit to spouse of students...I don't know how much you trust this lady or how much of a good person she is but trust me this is the best bet...she will work full time and make good money...I pray she is really a good person and won't get carried away

Wow that's good I will do as said
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by mystery22: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
You are just a student and you are here talking about bringing a girl over. Better travel and settle first .....cos dem no dey tell e person

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
mystery22:
You are just a student and you are here talking about bringing a girl over. Better travel and settle first .....cos dem no dey tell e person

When will u kids leave this forum. I am looking for a better way to cut cost and u are here talking trash .don't you know it's possible . Plz gettat
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by ednut1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
golor:

When will u kids leave this forum. I am looking for a better way to cut cost and u are here talking trash .don't you know it's possible . Plz gettat
court wedding and bring her or student visa too. Like i said above
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 12:06am On Feb 13, 2022
ednut1:
court wedding and bring her or student visa too. Like i said abovd

Come as a spouse oga not student.i am the student she's coming as a spouse
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by ednut1(m): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2022
golor:

Come as a spouse oga not student.i am the student she's coming as a spouse
marry her before going, or come back to marry her. or what else are you expecting to hear
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Shukusheka(m): 12:22am On Feb 13, 2022
ednut1:
marry her before going, or come back to marry her. or what else are you expecting to hear
The guy get strong head. E no want commit to marriage, but he want carry woman go abroad. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by ednut1(m): 12:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Shukusheka:
The guy get strong head. E no want commit to marriage, but he want carry woman go abroad. grin
lol must be a joker. Even people that are legally married in Nigeria Canada dey deny visit visa for spouse sometimes that they have to do work permit or spouse application. Make he pay for her masters too na if he no wan commit. And pray another man no collobi am here hahahahha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Phone Service: Contract Or 'pay As You Go'? / Nigerian Students Studying At University Of Aberdeen/rgu / Should He Move To Turkey Or Trinidad And Tobago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.