Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student (3218 Views)

Canada As A Whole Is Wildly Overrated / How To Secure Admission As A Master Student In Usa Universities / How Do I Apply For Invitation Letter For My Finance Visiting Nigeria From The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Davidganna10: 12:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Theboy21:
Hope you wont come back later to open another thread when feminism enter her head for Canada.... Issoright cheesy cheesy
hahaha...but bro Canada no dey like US or UK, that place will get to you mentally without a partner most especially for the female folks. Their was a time on Twitter they tried hooking up over 30 years Nigerian women in Canada to Nigerian based suitors. In UK and USA a guy can walk up to you and you guys will exchange numbers this is not common in Canada.

In Canada, single India men go for single India women or whites, they same is applicable to Chinese. But when it comes to Nigerian men they mostly go for whites or other races.

Also, Canada is a large country with very small population, with most of them preferring dogs and cats to humans.
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by ednut1(m): 1:14am On Feb 13, 2022
Davidganna10:
hahaha...but bro Canada no dey like US or UK, that place will get to you mentally without a partner most especially for the female folks. Their was a time on Twitter they tried hooking up over 30 years Nigerian women in Canada to Nigerian based suitors. In UK and USA a guy can walk up to you and you guys will exchange numbers this is not common in Canada.

In Canada, single India men go for single India women or whites, they same is applicable to Chinese. But when it comes to Nigerian men they mostly go for whites or other races.

Also, Canada is a large country with very small population, with most of them preferring dogs and cats to humans.
you are kinda wrong. indians mostly marry each other. chinese/asia women marry whites and their own. Nigerian men go for other Africans or Nigerians ladies back home, few marry the ones here. Nigerian babes in Canada have made themselves unmarriageable as %they have embraced toxic feminism, live above their means, a guy earning 50% above their salary is considered broke to them, they only want to live luxury life with no savings and investments. most Nigerian guys I know are not marrying whites because they came to Canada with papers or got it easily after studying. i have many friends in tech, audit firms, banks, engineering. not one is interested in marrying white , they are not wife materials too but are good for short relationships cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Theboy21: 8:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Davidganna10:

cheesy cheesy You have a point, but how do you expect me to leave Nigeria with millions of girls then land in Canada chasing the same type of girls you left behind, haba man needs to upgrade na cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by HRprof: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2022
blinking001:
This is [s]my problem with most men. They don't learn from peoples experiences. They think their own case will be different. You want to tread pathways others did and regretted. From the comment section i can already see you're making noise that when things go south between you two then her conscience should be the judge. By then it might be too late, and you might be contemplating suicide. Foolish man.
Better focus on yourself and leave that pretentious woman to her own fate here in Nigeria. If you must Marry her never take her to canada. Leave her in the village with your parents.
What is wrong with men of today? Why are they not putting themselves first in everything.
Indeed masculinity has gone to the dogs.
[/s]

Please OP don’t listen to this saddest advise. Is Very wrong to write off ALL WOMEN just because you had bad experience with ONE WOMAN. If every women narrate their bad experience with men you will SHUT-UP
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Ge0grapher(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2022
OP, from all you have written in this thread, something tells me u are a good man.
I understand the need to want to keep to whatever commitment u have with this said lady, but the truth is most of the time this kinda arrangements don't favour men..
I am not saying that ur girl is like most Nigerian ladies who would come over and forget what it took for them to get here but being cautious and smart is key.
I advise you don't marry her yet, go to Canada, settle if possible finish your Masters.. and if after ur studies u still feel the need to bring her over then go ahead.
Masters for there na just two years abi?? I know why I dey talk am because if u bring that babe over and she goes south, like somebody stated in the first page, it's gonna be really tough, I know u said u would move on, but it can affect ur studies, job, and might even land u in jail.
Men always wanna satisfy their ladies when it comes to issues like this, but the sad truth is, if it was the woman who had this opportunity would she want to carry u along.. brings to mind the story of the lady who left her bf in Finland to move to Canada (only Twitter people knows this gist) . Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by mystery22: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
golor:

When will u kids leave this forum. I am looking for a better way to cut cost and u are here talking trash .don't you know it's possible . Plz gettat
kids!! obviously you are a lost cause..I only pity the family depending on you...
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
ednut1:
marry her before going, or come back to marry her. or what else are you expecting to hear

I am having a strong challenges with that ... someone said , if I apply as married man it will be difficult to get the visa . Cause I will have to show a vast some of money as evidence and I won't HV to put sponsor account statement.

But the guy advice once I get the visa approved I can proceed to do court wedding. That means I HV to apply as single once I get it ..I do the court wedding before leaving but I don't know how long it takes for me to leave after approval if visa cause court wedding takes 1 month after registration for them approved and sign the wedding
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ge0grapher:
OP, from all you have written in this thread, something tells me u are a good man.
I understand the need to want to keep to whatever commitment u have with this said lady, but the truth is most of the time this kinda arrangements don't favour men..
I am not saying that ur girl is like most Nigerian ladies who would come over and forget what it took for them to get here but being cautious and smart is key.
I advise you don't marry her yet, go to Canada, settle if possible finish your Masters.. and if after ur studies u still feel the need to bring her over then go ahead.
Masters for there na just two years abi?? I know why I dey talk am because if u bring that babe over and she goes south, like somebody stated in the first page, it's gonna be really tough, I know u said u would move on, but it can affect ur studies, job, and might even land u in jail.
Men always wanna satisfy their ladies when it comes to issues like this, but the sad truth is, if it was the woman who had this opportunity would she want to carry u along.. brings to mind the story of the lady who left her bf in Finland to move to Canada (only Twitter people knows this gist) . Good luck

For now she haven't done bad or show sign of changes for almost seven years of dating ...I think she deserves the best

2 Likes

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
rickpat:
...the easiest way is to marry her ..go to any local government registry and get married...we you get to Canada...file for her to join u...spouse sponsorship...she will be given work permit on arrival...and you will be the one to apply for renewal and even PR when the time comes...if you haven't applied for the Visa yet...then go to the local government registry and marry her..20k or less don solve the problem...then u use the document of proof of marriage to apply... except you don't want to marry her yet but why would u want to take her abroad when u ain't gonna marry her immediately?...do the needful...just an agreement between you two...if she no gree...let her be cus it will cost you alot to bring her to Canada without marriage...u won't want to go through all that bro ..all the best

Bros old I need your advice on this ....
I am having a strong challenges with that ... someone said , if I apply as married man it will be difficult to get the visa . Cause I will have to show a vast some of money as evidence and I won't HV to put sponsor account statement.

But the guy advice once I get the visa approved I can proceed to do court wedding. That means I HV to apply as single once I get it ..I do the court wedding before leaving but I don't know how long it takes for me to leave after approval if visa cause court wedding takes 1 month after registration for them approved and sign the wedding
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
rickpat:
...then it's easy,just get to Canada,file for her to come..Canada gives work permit to spouse of students...I don't know how much you trust this lady or how much of a good person she is but trust me this is the best bet...she will work full time and make good money...I pray she is really a good person and won't get carried away

Plz I need your advice on this ...
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by rickpat(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
golor:

Plz I need your advice on this ...
...the guy is right about the visa...you will need more funds in your account.....now my advice is use local government registry....that one is faster to get...you must not do court wedding..once you get that slip for the local government...you are good to go...just tip them...that's all...they will do it for you
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by ednut1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
golor:

you don’t have visa yet biko go face that one. There is an 80% rejection rate for Nigerians applying for student visa in Canada. Try get your visa, go to Canada, come back for her, how u wan provide for her going with her You are even using sponsor meaning you have no money lol. Abeg abeg
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by rickpat(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
golor:

Bros old I need your advice on this ....

...but if you insist on the court wedding...I am sure your visa arrival date must be more than one month...just do the local government own first...so you have it,incase the court wedding delays...that should be the best
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=ednut1 post=110204926]you don’t have visa yet biko go face that one. There is an 80% rejection rate for Nigerians applying for student visa in Canada. Try get your visa, go to Canada, come back for her, how u wan provide for her going with her You are even using sponsor meaning you have no money lol. Abeg abeg[/quote

U sounds foolish...did you hear me talk of her coming along with me . I am talking of securing an easy way to bring her ... moreso, for the fast the I HV sponsor does it make me to be broke ? I will comfortably feed u for a year
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by ednut1(m): 12:07am On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=golor post=110206568][/quote] grin ignored, you know nothing , u wan feed me but you need a sponsor to go to Canada hahahha. I can sponsor you and your girlfriend's school fees. yeye
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Ge0grapher(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2022
golor:

For now she haven't done bad or show sign of changes for almost seven years of dating ...I think she deserves the best

Get ur Visa first. U still have a long way to go..
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ge0grapher:

Get ur Visa first. U still have a long way to go..

Lolz my friend I get money ,I get sponsor way account de read millions ..two sponsor..I get good grade from uniuyo ... nothing is stopping me nigga ...if Canada no work I choose another country either which way I am leaving 9ja .. shalom..no de hate anyhow
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 3:26am On Mar 09, 2022
rickpat:
...the easiest way is to marry her ..go to any local government registry and get married...we you get to Canada...file for her to join u...spouse sponsorship...she will be given work permit on arrival...and you will be the one to apply for renewal and even PR when the time comes...if you haven't applied for the Visa yet...then go to the local government registry and marry her..20k or less don solve the problem...then u use the document of proof of marriage to apply... except you don't want to marry her yet but why would u want to take her abroad when u ain't gonna marry her immediately?...do the needful...just an agreement between you two...if she no gree...let her be cus it will cost you alot to bring her to Canada without marriage...u won't want to go through all that bro ..all the best

Is it possible to have a sponsor as a married man when applying for visa ? Well, I have intention to pay my full fees and then have up to 5m in my account..tho I want to use my brother as sponsor cause he own a filling station
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by rickpat(m): 4:55am On Mar 09, 2022
golor:

Is it possible to have a sponsor as a married man when applying for visa ? Well, I have intention to pay my full fees and then have up to 5m in my account..tho I want to use my brother as sponsor cause he own a filling station
use your brother...cus you have to state your relationship with the sponsor
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by pmc01(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
ednut1:
you are kinda wrong. indians mostly marry each other. chinese/asia women marry whites and their own. Nigerian men go for other Africans or Nigerians ladies back home, few marry the ones here. Nigerian babes in Canada have made themselves unmarriageable as %they have embraced toxic feminism, live above their means, a guy earning 50% above their salary is considered broke to them, they only want to live luxury life with no savings and investments. most Nigerian guys I know are not marrying whites because they came to Canada with papers or got it easily after studying. i have many friends in tech, audit firms, banks, engineering. not one is interested in marrying white , they are not wife materials too but are good for short relationships cheesy

Na real wah
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 11:25pm On May 06, 2022
rickpat:

Hi bro , I just got my admission with scholarship u seem experience..can u give me Ur number so I can always be in touch with the visa application
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by rickpat(m): 7:16am On May 07, 2022
golor:

Hi bro , I just got my admission with scholarship u seem experience..can u give me Ur number so I can always be in touch with the visa application
zero,eight,zero,six,nine, zero,four,two.
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2022
ednut1:
lol must be a joker. Even people that are legally married in Nigeria Canada dey deny visit visa for spouse sometimes that they have to do work permit or spouse application. Make he pay for her masters too na if he no wan commit. And pray another man no collobi am here hahahahha

Mad man ...see my scholarship

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2022
rickpat:
...then it's easy,just get to Canada,file for her to come..Canada gives work permit to spouse of students...I don't know how much you trust this lady or how much of a good person she is but trust me this is the best bet...she will work full time and make good money...I pray she is really a good person and won't get carried away

Thanks man ..I got a scholarship oh

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by ednut1(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2022
golor:

Mad man ...see my scholarship
because you got partial scholarship we no go hear word Your school fees is probably 24k and u got 5k off. Wont reply your insult you no dey my level. The question was about taking girlfriend not scholarship. If u no marry her u cant take her shikena
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2022
ednut1:
because you got partial scholarship we no go hear word Your school fees is probably 24k and u got 5k off. Wont reply your insult you no dey my level. The question was about taking girlfriend not scholarship. If u no marry her u cant take her shikena

My school fee is 6k Canadian dollar!!! My balance is to pay 180k in naira and I HV another offer to work in my department as graduate assistance and to be paid 15-20 Canadian dollar per hour..... about marrying we are doing out court marriage next week. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by golor(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
ednut1:

I HV gotten a job offer from my department.. by God grace I will update you with my visa

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by ednut1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
golor:

I HV gotten a job offer from my department.. by God grace I will update you with my visa
why do you want to update me How does it concern me Congratulations on your job offer. But no be person like me you go use pepper lol. When you start earning over 100k cad u can come buga to me.
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by ednut1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
golor:

hope you have learnt your lesson. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.. All the best in ya reapplication.

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Yinkaolola: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
blinking001:
This is my problem with most men. They don't learn from peoples experiences. They think their own case will be different. You want to tread pathways others did and regretted. From the comment section i can already see you're making noise that when things go south between you two then her conscience should be the judge. By then it might be too late, and you might be contemplating suicide. Foolish man.
Better focus on yourself and leave that pretentious woman to her own fate here in Nigeria. If you must Marry her never take her to canada. Leave her in the village with your parents.
What is wrong with men of today? Why are they not putting themselves first in everything.
Indeed masculinity has gone to the dogs.

This message is old, but you are mad!
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Maria96: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
golor:
Good morning fam , please I am in a total preparation to travel to Canada for a master but there's this girl HV been dating for long and wish to marry how do I make it easy for her to come over to Canada after my travel to Canada. People with experience please tell me what I need to do before I travel .
come and give us update. The babe still dey
Re: Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student by Domainer1999: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
@golor, abeg come give us update with your babe.
I they gbadun this thread grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Airport (phc) Closed Until December! / Denmark Visa / Denied Entry Into The Uk (issue A Notice Of Refusal Of Leave To Enter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.